It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My advice and experience with cancer..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

Thank you for your condolences.. feel free to say whatever. It isn’t a fresh wound and I’m not sensitive.

Then why are they not house hold names????

Why are the pharma companies who DO NOT sell cancer maintenance drugs, turning down the billions of dollars they make from a cure????

Why do the dr.swho know about the cure allow their friends and families to die???

They might have cures for a lot of stuff hidden.. cancer isn’t one of them.. cancer is it’s own spontaneous life form. Not a virus or bacteria..

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Thank you for your condolences.. feel free to say whatever. It isn’t a fresh wound and I’m not sensitive.

Why are the pharma companies who DO NOT sell cancer maintenance drugs, turning down the billions of dollars they make from a cure????

Why do the dr.swho know about the cure allow their friends and families to die???

They might have cures for a lot of stuff hidden.. cancer isn’t one of them.. cancer is it’s own spontaneous life form. Not a virus or bacteria..

They make more money out of treatment then they would ever make from cure .. just have a read of my thread .. mebendazole and cimetidine can cure cancer 😊 and plenty of other cures out there 2 .. just read about them plenty of information on here for a start

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

They make more money out of treatment then they would ever make from cure .. just have a read of my thread .. mebendazole and cimetidine can a cure cancer 😊 and plenty of other cures out there 2 .. just read about them plenty of information on here for a start

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You are right about the surgery, the body has to choose to heal the wound or fight the cancer. We only have one immune system that works to fix both. My mother died of cancer too, but she had been on medicines that dampened her immune system for years. I realize that they had to give her these drugs for other reasons, but they blamed her cancer on smoking, she hadn't smoked for over fifteen years. If smoking would have been the issue, it would have shown up much earlier and the liver cancer type she had was not associated with tobacco use. I got the report from the autopsy and it did not mention tobacco as the cause, but of course, the woman doctor who did not smoke said it was probably from smoking. I am a firm believer that evidence should be used properly by medical professionals, not opinions.

The doctors often prescribe certain meds that block the immune system on people who choose to quit the treatment to speed up the death and lower suffering time. If a person wants to try on their own, those meds make it almost impossible to naturally control the cancer or put it into remission with food chemistries. I know half a dozen people who were put on those meds and it did work, they died within weeks and did not suffer. You cannot boost the immune system to kill cancer if it is shut down by meds.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is just my opinion but I would never get chemotherapy. I would instead demand intravenous vitamin C . I would gladly sign any wavers they need. Even with the flu , if they think you may die it is what they will give you , with a few other things in it.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Every single pharma company doesn’t make money off cancer maintenance drugs..

So why are the companies who do not sell cancer drugs normally. Turning down the billions of dollars they would make off a cure???

Why Does company” A “ care about company”B’s “ bottom line..

Why is the pharma companies the only one not worried about this quarters profit margins..

In big buisness, they are constantly cutting labor to the bone and making short term gain decisions..

So why in the pharma industry does competition vanish between companies???

It doesn’t.

Whoever cured cancer would make SOOO much money, it would be uncountable..

Sure they screw over the other companies long term, but they make TRILLIONS in that gap where they hold the Patton(man I know that’s spelled wrong..)

The only way your theory works is if there were only one pharma company... and there are hundreds. Al in competition.

Your also a very crappy person for ,

A) giving false hope to desperate people..

B) someone could really die taking your advise..

You should at least use words like”might”....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

The vitamin C stuff is definitely garbage ..

You would die long before you made your body alkaline enough to kill the tumor..

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Ya feel bad because you couldn’t help ya Mum .. that’s understandable .. but that doesn’t make what I’m saying wrong .. I got rid of my cancer with mebendazole and cimetidine so i know it works .. and also a friend of mine has
Also got rid cancer the same way .. so stop talking bollocks .. as being a crappy person ya ain’t got a clue 😁

edit on 22018fAmerica/ChicagopmThu, 08 Feb 2018 21:52:10 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22018fAmerica/ChicagopmThu, 08 Feb 2018 21:52:46 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

www.mayoclinic.org...

There are still no well-done, controlled clinical trials that have shown a substantial effect of vitamin C on cancer, but some studies do suggest a mild decrease in side effects of certain cancer treatments when standard therapy is combined with high-dose IV vitamin C. Until clinical trials are completed, it's premature to determine what role intravenous vitamin C may play in the treatment of cancer.

They seen to really be dragging their feet with these studies.

P.S. If the tumor was operable I would definitely have it removed.

Another problem with this is that Vit C boosts your immune system while the Cemo tears it apart. That does not give accurate results in studies.
edit on 8-2-2018 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

In some cases, I believe Chemotherapy shortens a cancer patients life. My wife lost two of her sisters to cancer. Both received a strong dose of Chemotherapy and everything went down hill from there. Even her doctor warned the one sister that chemotherapy could kill her, but she decided to go ahead with it.

Your mother sounds like she could have benefited from the new cancer treatment Jimmy Carter received that saved his life! I sometimes wonder if these new cancer treatments are only available for the wealthy and powerful.

Carter announced in August that he had melanoma that had spread to his liver and brain. He underwent surgery, radiation therapy and a new kind of cancer treatment called immunotherapy to fight the disease.

Speaking at his church this weekend, Carter announced that his doctors are stopping his immunotherapy treatment called pembrolizumab after they saw no signs of tumors over a period of three months. While he has no evidence of the disease, doctors will monitor Carter closely to see if the cancer reoccurs, a representative for the former president said.

The Remarkable Cancer Treatment That Saved Jimmy Carter's Life.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

No it has nothing to do with my mother..

I think all snake oil salesmen who target the gravely Ill are garbage human beings preying on the sick and desperate..

Really just about a square inch above a pedophile and below people who falsely accuse others of rape.

A feeling shared by most people I think.

“A friend of your did bla bla ”. and you know the cure to cancer and I’m not hearing about it on CNN from the things of people you have healed.. nooooo i’m hearing about it on a BS conspiracy site..

You might as well be one of those evangelists who tell cancer patients to stop buying medicine and send their money to you.. except your doing the same for free..

edit on 9-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

I wanna say I heard that vitamin C did not boot immune systems it was an old wives tale..

However I could be misremembering..

“May treat the symptoms”literally means jack...

Weed helps the symptoms..

Cancer is a weird thing..

Your cells get damaged and while creating new cells, your body makes a mistake when replicating one, and that cell becomes a whole new self repeating life form.

Every tumor is a totally different species really.

That is why there will never be a silver bullet..

We will never find an antibiotic or vaccine..

To my knowledge the only thing that has had serious progress is ways that teach the bodies immune system to target the tumor.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

That sounds like what she did maybe.. or an earlier form.. she was into experimental stuff by the end and it included targeted radiation and some new fangled chemical..

She went through it 4-5 years ago.. immune system stuff is definitely the only thing with big results to my knowledge..

There is something where they rewrote your DNA kinda, it either kills you, or your body swaps over and will target the cancer.

(post by nofear39 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

After seeing both my sister in-laws pass away with cancer, I'm not a big fan of Chemotherapy. They really need to focus on new cancer-therapies and procedures first. As you know, Chemo really weakens the body and kills off healthy cells along with cancer cells. I hope with all the new cancer research we can someday in the very near future eliminate this deadly disease. It's been around far too long.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA “proved..”

I seriously laughed out loud in real life..

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Yea.. the whole “almost kill the patient to kill the tumor” has got to be a stop gap.”..

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about your struggle / loss. I lost my mum to cancer too.

I don't think doctors intentionally lie in a prognosis. Well, I want to believe most don't anyway although there probably are a few who say what they think someone wants to hear or are purely money motivated. I have to believe they are the minority.

The patients are ultimately the decision makers. Granted, those decisions are based on the advice of the professionals. But that is where second or third opinions come in to play. The percent success rate of different surgeries is public information so being deceptive about that is generally not a good idea. That being said, the individual aspect can and does vary. Two people with identical illness and prognosis who undergo the same treatments can have vastly different outcomes. Assuming the comments from the doctor were identical it is difficult to say the doctor lied to one patient and was truthful to the other.

Modern medicine, in all its glory, offers few cures and at best hopes merely to provide relief from symptoms. While that may work for a sprained ankle it falls woefully short where terminal diseases are concerned. It hearkens back to the early days of medicine when doctor's notes contained phrases like, "The patient died but the surgery was a success." Not exactly comforting.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA “proved..”

I seriously laughed out loud in real life..

Haha whatever .. I’m alive

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join