It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen. Michael Flynn to File Motion for Dismissal of ALL CHARGES Against Him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

According to legendary political operative and InfoWars correspondent, Roger Stone, lawyers for Gen. Michael Flynn are preparing legal action to have all charges against him dropped.

Lol. There's a real blitz of fake news today on the right-wing attempting to make up for the fizzled Nunes memo.

Do you honestly believe that the memo is nothing? I really want to know.

He does. My dad does, if Rachel maddow doesn't say it's serious then he thinks it's fake news.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Two days ago, Robert Muellers team agreed that the Civil charges against manafort should be dropped

First I'm hearing this.
Source?

ahahahaha
you want someone to source something??
ahahahaha
ahahahaha

that is too funny

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It's not true.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You act like I don't provide sources.
That's not true.
So I asked for a source because when I looked for it I didn't find it. And I like to research these tidbits you guys provide myself.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Page was looked at in 2014 and not charged.
A warrant was sought for him before the dossier, and in an almost unprecedented move, was denied by the fisa court.

You could say that was 2014, some online sites assert that Page had in fact, been under a warrant since 2014...I have seen no evidence of that, but then I probably wouldn't have anyway.
But , here's a sample of Page's prolific blogging...this is from 2015.

"With the continued escalation and threat of further sanctions on Russia, the West has focused on the so-called annexation of Crimea. But just as injustice for minorities might be largely forgotten until documented on video, the annexation of the entirety of Ukraine by a few officials in Washington which started that region’s current disorder in the first place has received far less attention. While the loss of Michael Brown and Eric Garner has received intense media coverage and perfunctory federal government investigations, the economic injustice unleashed upon the millions of people residing in Russia, Ukraine and the former Soviet Union by misguided Western policies has met limited recognition.
The deaths triggered by U.S. government officials in both the former Soviet Union and the streets of America in 2014 share a range of close similarities.'

Now I might be thick, but does this sound like someone who has the best interests of the US at heart, and that someone already under intel surveillance would not continue to be surveilled?

www.globalpolicyjournal.com...

Note his accreditation at the end of the piece,

'Carter W. Page is Founder and Managing Partner of Global Energy Capital LLC, an Adjunct Associate Professor at New York University’s Center for Global Affairs and Energy Fellow at the Center for National Policy in Washington.'

Here's a link to a hit piece on that place, and the 'illuminati' frequenters, exclusive menbers include current, and ex members of the Trump White House, Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Betsy Devos...there are many more familiar names though.

www.splcenter.org...

edit on 5-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Again...It won't be the first time Nunes has to explain this.

There is a ton of different detailed reporting, including conservative outlets.

Not my job to convince you of the truth. You can wait and see or search for it yourself.
He will have to answer the question a few times this week.

The funny part here is that you are arguing that the dossier was a political hit piece...you do get that right? Regardless of what comes later on...the dossier was a politically funded hit piece designed to try to harm a candidate. And nothing having been verified, it was used to get a warrant to spy on a political candidate...

Yes it was political Oppo work.
And parts of it have been verified publicly.
And parts of it have very, very likely been verified privately by investigators.

It being of political in origin does not disqualify it from being investigated.

If that is the way things worked, Hillary would never have been investigated for an email server.

But the FBI et al. is obligated to examine potential illegal acts despite where the evidence originates.

You don't seem to be thinking as clearly as I thought you were capable of.

Lots' of partisan buzz in the head it seems.
edit on 5-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Two days ago, Robert Muellers team agreed that the Civil charges against manafort should be dropped.

JESUS CHRIST...You guys just really invent crap.

Manafort filed a civil Suit against Mueller! Claiming his money laundering was outside Mueller's prevue into Russian Meddling.

THE DOJ asked the Judge to throw out Manaforts Civil Suit...explaining that they had evidence that the Money Laundering WAS related to Russian Meddling.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Two days ago, Robert Muellers team agreed that the Civil charges against manafort should be dropped.

Manafort filed a civil Suit against Mueller! Claiming his money laundering was outside Mueller's prevue into Russian Meddling.

THE DOJ asked the Judge to throw out Manaforts Civil Suit...explaining that they had evidence that the Money Laundering WAS related to Russian Meddling.

Just wondering if you meant purview because "prevue" would be....well....wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Again...It won't be the first time Nunes has to explain this.

There is a ton of different detailed reporting, including conservative outlets.

Not my job to convince you of the truth. You can wait and see or search for it yourself.
He will have to answer the question a few times this week.

The funny part here is that you are arguing that the dossier was a political hit piece...you do get that right? Regardless of what comes later on...the dossier was a politically funded hit piece designed to try to harm a candidate. And nothing having been verified, it was used to get a warrant to spy on a political candidate...

Yes it was political Oppo work.
And parts of it have been verified publicly.
And parts of it have very, very likely been verified privately by investigators.

It being of political in origin does not disqualify it from being investigated.

If that is the way things worked, Hillary would never have been investigated for an email server.

But the FBI et al. is obligated to examine potential illegal acts despite where the evidence originates.

You don't seem to be thinking as clearly as I thought you were capable of.

Lots' of partisan buzz in the head it seems.

Still waiting on those public verification links....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Considering that its now known that Carter page was a PAID FBI undercover employee, its obvious the whole pretense was a lie.

There was no suspicion of collusion. No one suspected their own operative they placed in Trumps administration.

They tried to have a democratically elected president impeached and charged under false pretenses they themselves fabricated

, through weaponized federal institutions, and after months of defrauding the Judicial branch,

after creating a disaster in all ways,

, it turns out they have been acting in wanton ambition of destruction to commit a multitude of high crimes against the state.

Treason.

edit on 2 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Didn't Flynn plead guilty already?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Well we now know that not only was page not accused on any wrongdoing regarding the 2014 warrant, he in fact helped the fbi.

As far as what he wrote, so what thats not a crime or a reason to spy on him.

I can point to Obama speeches I thought didnt have Americas best interests in mind, so when do we start spying on him?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: nm

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I get the feeling that this Mueller Witch Hunt is being reset and refocused back on what its original intent was supposed to be.

Nothing you just wrote there made any sense whatsoever. First, Mueller is a criminal prosecutor. A criminal case is the government v. an individual who committed a crime. A civil case is one person or entity against another seeking money damages, declaratory relief (declare parties' legal rights or obligations) or injunctive relief (force a party to do something or not do something).

Mueller can't have agreed to drop "civil charges" when he never brought any, which are claims or counts - not charges. The article you read and apparently didn't understand was the DOJ attempting to get Manafort's civil case against Mueller thrown out, wherein Manafort alleged that Mueller didn't have the legal authority to bring charges against him. If the Court grants Mueller's motion, then Manafort's lawsuit will be dismissed. Mueller's independent criminal investigation will continue forward unaffected.

I'm a lawyer but there's plenty of free resources on the internet for defining terms you don't understand.
edit on 5-2-2018 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Of course I meant "purview". I chose the wrong option in autocorrect.

If I were you, I would ignore the entirety of the post, it's content, premise and point due to the spelling error.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's on infowars it must be true.
Don't forget to buy the diet pills and silver dollars too

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

You act like I don't provide sources.
That's not true.
So I asked for a source because when I looked for it I didn't find it. And I like to research these tidbits you guys provide myself.

You may provide sources from time to time, but according to you the memo would never be released because it contained things trump wanted to keep hidden. You also claim admitting when you are wrong. I asked you to do so in another thread and strangely, you disappeared. Glad to see you have returned, so how bout that admittance since you do it all the time when you are wrong? I guess according to your logic here we should disregard what you say here or anywhere else since you were wrong before?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

And now Trey Gowdy acknowledges the FBI disclosed the Dossier was funded Political Opposition work.

He is just miffed it did not say DNC or Hillary Clinton.

Which is irrelevant. Safe to assume that a "Political Party" that funds the Dossier is Anti-Trump. That was all the relevant disclosure needed.

I mean, look at just the disclosure of who paid for it. They could have easily said it was the DNC and--and Hillary Clinton. That would have been really easy. I read the footnote. I-- I know exactly what the footnote says. It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it." But they didn't do that.

www.cbsnews.com...

But please...you stick to your story that the FISA Application didn't disclose it was a politically funded document.

THE MEMO OUTRIGHT LIED.

Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steeles efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior and FBI officials.

Why did Nunes have to lie in his Memo? To the President, Congress, the Intelligence Committee and the American People.

I Agree with Former Director Brennan, Nunes is guilty of Abuse of Office.

In other news, Nunes was directly questioned by his own intelligence committee and asked if he coordinated with the President or WH staff in the creation of the Memo. He refused to answer and would only say that no one at the WH was involved in the final drafting of the Memo.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Of course I meant "purview". I chose the wrong option in autocorrect.

If I were you, I would ignore the entirety of the post, it's content, premise and point due to the spelling error.

And of course I meant Nunes...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I would dig deeper in the Carter Page deal. New reporting is showing that Page worked with the FBI to convict two Russian spies posing as legitimate business men. According to DOJ documents, Page had no idea that he was dealing with spies. When he was approached by the FBI, he worked with them to get a conviction. This paints a lil different picture of Page at this point. Based off prior contact with FBI and the fact that he was under surveillance in 2013, he was the easiest target to obtain a warrant for.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join