It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen. Michael Flynn to File Motion for Dismissal of ALL CHARGES Against Him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Just leaked. The Democratic memo also confirms that the fisa judge was not given all the information on the dossier. What it attempts to do is paint the dossier as just a small part of the overall evidence used to obtain the warrant.

The best course of action to remedy this would be to allow the entire fisa warrant document to be made public.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

According to legendary political operative and InfoWars correspondent, Roger Stone, lawyers for Gen. Michael Flynn are preparing legal action to have all charges against him dropped.

Lol. There's a real blitz of fake news today on the right-wing attempting to make up for the fizzled Nunes memo.

Fizzled out for those of you that dont care about the intel community being unethical in their pursuit of taking out trump.

They weren't unethical and nothing has proven otherwise.
As for "taking out Trump"...Carter Page was not employed by Trump at the time. Team Trump was calling him a nobody publicly.

You guys always have to hump the truth to keep the BS going.

They said the same about papadapolous.

So if these guys are all nododies, why is their a special counsel into trump?

There isn't a special counsel "into Trump".
There is a special counsel into Russian Meddling.
Crossing Collusion off the list or bringing locals to justice is part of that.
Wherever the facts lead.

Then why are you ssaying trump is running out of time.

So far they got a couple of people for crimes that have nothing to do with trump or his team working with russians to steal the election.

Because Trump is acting really guilty for a long time now.
It's a near fever right now with all the effort to squash the investigation.
Honestly, if he was cooperative and not trying to Obstruct Justice or position himself for firing Mueller or issuing Pardons, I'd think it was just a bunch of less than smart meetings and stupid lies.
But he is panicking.
A VERY BAD moon is on the rise for Trump IMO.

All that said, we will see in 2-3 months from my best estimation.

Hey I think your wrong, but you could be right.

If trumps guilty, send him to jail.

But as far as acting guilty, I see him acting more like a guy who knows he is innocent, but doesnt want a sopecial prosecutor going decades back in hgis life looking for any possible crime. I see a guy who is tired of the fact that all the dems and media want to talk about is russia, over and over and over again.

This is why he wanted comey to publicly say he wasnt under investigation; which comey wouldnt do.

Conversely, how do you think the dems and FBI aare acting?

Claiming that releasing memo would damage national security, which was a huge lie. Stonewalling oversight at every chance.

Now we have reports of rosenstein threatening nunes if he keeps digging.

Look pretty guilty to me.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Here it is from the horses mouth instead of the Politico spin.
Starts at about 35sec.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

According to legendary political operative and InfoWars correspondent, Roger Stone, lawyers for Gen. Michael Flynn are preparing legal action to have all charges against him dropped.

Lol. There's a real blitz of fake news today on the right-wing attempting to make up for the fizzled Nunes memo.

Fizzled how? In left wing media?

AND NUNES just today gave an interview on Fox where he admitted the only questionable thing in the memo was a lie.

He admitted the Memo was "wrong" about the FBI not disclosing the Dossier was funded by a political party.

Why did Nunes choose to put that in the Memo if he knew it not be true?

Surely the FBI must have told him and he had the underlying intelligence?

It doesn't sound to me like Nunes is saying anything like Politico is trying to 'spin' this as.

link   

Fizzled out for those of you that dont care about the intel community being unethical in their pursuit of taking out trump.

As for "taking out Trump"...Carter Page was not employed by Trump at the time. Team Trump was calling him a nobody publicly.

Wherever the facts lead.

So far they got a couple of people for crimes that have nothing to do with trump or his team working with russians to steal the election.

Honestly, if he was cooperative and not trying to Obstruct Justice or position himself for firing Mueller or issuing Pardons, I'd think it was just a bunch of less than smart meetings and stupid lies.
But he is panicking.

You guys have been saying that for the last year...just a couple more months and....and still nothing.

Absolutely zilch has come about connecting Trump to anything Russian or nefarious...zero....nada.

Glad to watch the dems bury themselves....midterms are going to be a real eye opener, especially with no funds and nobody really wanting to be associated with the DNC owned by the Clintons....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Two days ago, Robert Muellers team agreed that the Civil charges against manafort should be dropped.

Wow, do you have a link to this?

That is huge news.

link   

www.politico.com...

You're obviously reading it wrong. It says the FBI did disclose it...it doesn't say when. We know they've disclosed that now, but the issue is that it wasn't disclosed when obtaining the FISA warrant...

And I'm pretty positive you don't have access to the FBI footnote being referenced, nor does Politico so....

You can research it yourself.

It has been repeatedly reported that the FBI DID disclose it when getting the FISA warrant.
Nunes has now admitted it.

Let me give you a few links before the Nunes Admission today.

Saturday
Steele dossier's political motivation disclosed in FISA
www.cnn.com...
Includes video of Nunes admitting the same as well today

Justice Dept. told court of source’s political influence in request to wiretap ex-Trump campaign aide, officials say
www.washingtonpost.com... officials-say/2018/02/02/caecfa86-0852-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html

The WSJ and NYT also reported it.

The poltico link I gave you today was Nunes admitting it.

The "Footnote" was on the FISA Warrant application.

The Memo lied

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Starts at about 35sec.

AND NUNES just today gave an interview on Fox where he admitted the only questionable thing in the memo was a lie.

He admitted the Memo was "wrong" about the FBI not disclosing the Dossier was funded by a political party.

It doesn't sound to me like Nunes is saying anything like Politico is trying to 'spin' this as.

He certainly contradicts the memo and outright lies about Georgie P not having met Trump.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What I like is getting some of these problems out of the political venue and into the legal venue. It doesn’t get all of the corruption out of the issue but most of it.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

And yes, if the used a largly unveirifed dossier paid for by a presidential campaigns opponent to get a warrant to spy on people that were in that opponents team, it is extremely unethical.

Republican leaders are acknowledging that the FBI disclosed the political origins of a private dossier the bureau cited in an application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, undermining a controversial GOP memo released Friday and fueling Democratic demands to declassify more information about the bureau’s actions.

Which it would seem was told to the fisa court.

Do you remember a couple weeks ago when I said something is fishy. Both gowdy and Nunes voted for fisa expansion while holding this memo info?

Now it seems like they misled with their document and the courts were aware of the bias.

Let's also ad Nunes lie today that trump never met Georgie P.

From what I'm reading, they buried this admission in a footnote, and Trey Gowdy's comments make it sound like the footnote was confusingly worded (obfuscation?). That's not much of a disclosure. And it doesn't exactly help the Dem's cause to say "Yes, the court was aware of the bias political nature of the memo, and they approved the warrant anyway."

The fisa courts are the problem. This is business as usual. They are repeatedly abused since 911.

99 percent are rub er stamped. Yet the authors of this memo held the info from congress while they voted to expand fisa to include more possible Americans in the net.

And that is OK with you. You are are focusing on the wrong thing. It's fisa.

These jokers schiff and Nunes are playing good cop bad cop.

Again I agree with you about fisa courts biut you are ignoring abuses by the fbi and merely blaming the system.

The memo makes it quite clear that the abises were not under title 7, which is what they voted to reathourize, but instead title 1.

Now still I am with rand paul that the whole system needs to be addressed.

But lets not act like the allegations at least should not be focused on because the fisa system sucks.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Starts at about 35sec.

Thank you for that. I prefer to actually watch them say it versus read the spin as provided by Politico and obviously spin based on this video.

Deny Ignorance people....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The best course of action to remedy this would be to allow the entire fisa warrant document to be made public.

Amen to that, release everything FFS.....
The whole rotten mess needs the light of day, let the cards fall where they may.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Wherever the facts lead.

But he is panicking.

You guys have been saying that for the last year...just a couple more months and....and still nothing.

Oh, hell no.

It took over two years of Special Prosecutor before Nixon resigned.

I never though this would be done quickly.

But I do think Mueller is moving more quickly than the last couple Special Prosecutors.

I also think he doesn't want to drag this into Mid-Terms and have it be a political football.

And his rescheduling of Flynn and Papadopoulos sentencing hearings for April and May is very telling from the Prosecutors that commented on the filing. It's an estimate of when he wont need them any longer.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Starts at about 35sec.

Thank you for that. I prefer to actually watch them say it versus read the spin as provided by Politico and obviously spin based on this video.

You are usually sharp and relatively honest.

I'll let you figure it out for yourself.

Nunes is trying to spin that on FOX, but grudgingly admitting they noted in the FISA application.

There is a lot of conservative reporting that will tell you the same thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

And yes, if the used a largly unveirifed dossier paid for by a presidential campaigns opponent to get a warrant to spy on people that were in that opponents team, it is extremely unethical.

Republican leaders are acknowledging that the FBI disclosed the political origins of a private dossier the bureau cited in an application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, undermining a controversial GOP memo released Friday and fueling Democratic demands to declassify more information about the bureau’s actions.

Which it would seem was told to the fisa court.

Do you remember a couple weeks ago when I said something is fishy. Both gowdy and Nunes voted for fisa expansion while holding this memo info?

Now it seems like they misled with their document and the courts were aware of the bias.

Let's also ad Nunes lie today that trump never met Georgie P.

From what I'm reading, they buried this admission in a footnote, and Trey Gowdy's comments make it sound like the footnote was confusingly worded (obfuscation?). That's not much of a disclosure. And it doesn't exactly help the Dem's cause to say "Yes, the court was aware of the bias political nature of the memo, and they approved the warrant anyway."

The fisa courts are the problem. This is business as usual. They are repeatedly abused since 911.

99 percent are rub er stamped. Yet the authors of this memo held the info from congress while they voted to expand fisa to include more possible Americans in the net.

And that is OK with you. You are are focusing on the wrong thing. It's fisa.

These jokers schiff and Nunes are playing good cop bad cop.

Again I agree with you about fisa courts biut you are ignoring abuses by the fbi and merely blaming the system.

The memo makes it quite clear that the abises were not under title 7, which is what they voted to reathourize, but instead title 1.

Now still I am with rand paul that the whole system needs to be addressed.

But lets not act like the allegations at least should not be focused on because the fisa system sucks.

If this were a legitimate investigation it wouldn't be Devin nunes. It would be the IG. It would be sourced and have evidence released or referenced even if redacted.

I feel so sorry for the people on both sides falling for this nonsense.

Neither memo is worth a thing. If it were and the people were honest the information would be released at the same time like they are doing in the Senate.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Glad to watch the dems bury themselves....midterms are going to be a real eye opener, especially with no funds and nobody really wanting to be associated with the DNC owned by the Clintons....

Well...Good luck to you with that.
edit on 5-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

You're obviously reading it wrong. It says the FBI did disclose it...it doesn't say when. We know they've disclosed that now, but the issue is that it wasn't disclosed when obtaining the FISA warrant...

And I'm pretty positive you don't have access to the FBI footnote being referenced, nor does Politico so....

It has been repeatedly reported that the FBI DID disclose it when getting the FISA warrant.

Saturday
www.cnn.com...

Justice Dept. told court of source’s political influence in request to wiretap ex-Trump campaign aide, officials say
www.washingtonpost.com... officials-say/2018/02/02/caecfa86-0852-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html

The Memo lied

Did you watch the video of him talking?

He said it was a footnote saying something might be political....

Sounds like the FBI not doing their job and then stating they didn't...that or they were either lazy or just decided to not look into the "might be political" part...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Starts at about 35sec.

You are usually sharp and relatively honest.

I'll let you figure it out for yourself.

Nunes is trying to spin that on FOX, but grudgingly admitting they noted in the FISA application.

There is a lot of conservative reporting that will tell you the same thing.

I'm not basing it on a reporter spin....I am watching the video and basing it on what he actually said.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Again...It won't be the first time Nunes has to explain this.

There is a ton of different detailed reporting, including conservative outlets.

Not my job to convince you of the truth. You can wait and see or search for it yourself.
He will have to answer the question a few times this week.

edit on 5-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

Saturday
www.cnn.com...

The Memo lied

Did you watch the video of him talking?

He said it was a footnote saying something might be political....

Sounds like the FBI not doing their job and then stating they didn't...that or they were either lazy or just decided to not look into the "might be political" part...

Sure. He now says just a footnote. Before it was they didn't say anything.

Did you see where he outright lies about papadopoulos.

That is a 100 percent confirmable lie.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Devin Nunes the new hero...

www.politico.com...

Regarding Justin Amash who just tried to put restraints on fisa.

Excerpt from 2014

“He’s been leading the charge and not telling the truth about [NSA surveillance policies],” Nunes said in an interview. “He’s been fanning the flames, and it gets to the point where my assessment is this is a guy willing to work with San Francisco Democrats to protect bait fish, and at the same time he’s Al Qaeda’s best friend in the Congress.”

Amash has been critical of the National Security Agency and caused a floor fight last year over a controversial amendment to curb the agency’s ability to collect phone data from Americans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join