It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edwin Jackson, Indianapolis Colts linebacker, was killed by an illegal immigrant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The OP posed a question I answered it based on what has been demonstrated in the past up to the present. If honest answers upset you so much wrap yourself up with your sanctimony in lots of cotton wool and go and hide under your bed.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

You just want to keep this going huh... Sure

Why is it you feel the need to use the death of this man to try and score points?

Do you gain from it? If so what?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

As I just pointed out it was an answer to a question that was asked. There is no point scoring or attempt to gain from it on my part. It is simple question and response. Your seemingly seeing more than that in a simple interaction may have something to tell you about yourself

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

OK what would that be, what about Me wants to know why someone like you would use the death of a sportsman to further a political agenda..... Hmm. Let's have a look shall we..

Actually no... The would be silly, it's funny I'm finding the older I get the less interested I am in arguing nonsense with people that have no way of seeing another point t of view, even in my anhebriated state I can see how futile this is... I'm impressed... With myself

edit on 6-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: moment of clarity during inebriation.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You should have told me you were intoxicated. I wouldn't have guessed. Have another on me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join