It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is This CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS Democrats Are Warning Us About?.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
No such thing...President Trump has full Constitutional authority to fire anyone he wants, for any reason he wants...But it sure sounds menacing, doesn't it....

He certainly does. However, imagine if Richard Nixon chose the path of firing all those law enforcement officials that were investigating him.

Hmmm...would it have worked?

Would Nixon have saved himself?

He was the head of the executive branch.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

it's the opening nicholas cage needs to allow him to steal the constitution.

end of modern civilization as we know it.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I am not sure you read the body of my reply to this post. You see the title of the statute is:
18 U.S. Code § 595 - Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments

And it applies to:
Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United States, ... uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

I took the liberty of taking out many of the parts, which are for descriptive purposes, so it would be a little easier for many people to understand. You can now see who it is directed toward. So, actually anyone in the F B I, and/ or justice department, who knowingly participated in much of this whole affair could be in trouble for violation of this statute.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Who was Sally Yates then? Trump fired her. Then he fired Comey. Then he got rid of McCabe, the he threatened to fire Mueller and now he's putting out innuendo about the future continued employment of Rod Rosenstein. He's had issues with Jeff Sessions who, poor fella, can't seem to settle into trumps favor no matter how hard he tries.
Do these folks not count as a slow rolling Saturday night massacre?
edit on 262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
my guess is that the dems know that mueller will inevitably have to go due to some dirt that they know will come out on him. so they are setting this up preemptively so when he does go they can create this fantasy of abuse by trump. doesnt look like the right is going to play that game but who knows

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

wahhh waaaah the republicans told people on us. waaaah obama said he was going to stop the with his fbi and judge appointees waaaa. but seriously they are crapping them selves because the whole investigation needs to be shut down because it has been revealed to be a farce.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I don't know, but what I do know is that the Democrats should be labeled a terrorist group. It doesn't take a blind person to see that they are trying everything they can to overthrow our government, destroy our country and sell it out to Islam. That's why Immigration is such a hot topic with them. They want to flood our country like they have in Germany, France, Sweden, Italy etc. If you look at all of those countries, they have one thing in common. Since they took in migrants by the thousands...wave after wave...their countries are now in ruin.

Women getting raped like no tomorrow, knife attacks, gun attacks, car attacks and the rest. Yes, I know there are white terrorists but the difference is the numbers. The most notorious serial killers we remember throughout history, are remembered by name because there are so few in comparison to, oh I don't know....Islam. There are so many historical and recent attacks that people don't even attempt to remember their names. The Democrats are Globalists, meaning they want the New World Order. Where there will be no pride in country, no sovereignty, no freedom and abuse on a scale that the world has never seen. The Democrats have the same job as Germany's Chancellor Murkel. Their job is to flood the country with migrants, let them take over by numbers and violence, and this will serve 2 purposes.

Number one, the Muslim Brotherhood's plan is to conquer the world by numbers and violence. as per the Quran. This will make the MB think that their plan is working, and that all of the money that they gave to the Democrats has given them the edge, however the REAL Globalists already own the world for the most part, make all the laws, own NATO, our military forces, Schools, religions, the UN, all of the banks, and most importantly, they control the majority of the world's money.

Number two, the Globalist Elites will be able to break the kneecaps of America (who at the moment is pretty defiant of the NWO) and when enough deaths happen as a result of Islam killing Christian's, raping women, groping and just random acts of violence...they think America will then BEG for a New World Order.

So, this is what the Democrats are helping Islam to accomplish, however for their own agendas. So yeah, that's treasonous and they should be labeled a terrorist group, because they are assisting ISIS as well. Hell, Obama even dropped provisions for ISIS in Syria. I bet you didn't hear that on the MSM did you? The democrats are nothing but dirty scam artists and people are starting to wake up and see that.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It's a constitutional crisis if Trump doesn't fire Mueller. Mueller is Trump subordinate. There is only three branches of government, not four or five.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Explain to me how my analysis was anything other than exactly correct, please.

Because there are only so many ways that mentioning either of those people, can be in any way used to justify a change in view about what ought to happen with Trump.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Because you missed the sarcasm?

The person i replied to was asserting that complaining about obama or hillary was unimportant because they are not president.

My response was lampooning that ridiculous notion.

How you arrive at your stated understanding is beyond me.
edit on 2/7/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So, to be precise and exacting about this, what you are saying is that they should all, Trump, Hillary and Obama, be investigated, and if necessary go to jail?

Fair enough.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's a crisis because the democrats got caught prison-raping the Constitution.

So yes, the Constitution is in crisis because the Obama administration and the DNC and Hillary were abusing it.

Then why would firing Rosenstein or Mueller exacerbate the situation?

so when did firing the person that is investigating you become legal?.....there would be a lot more criminals on the street if they could do that....logic is your friend

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

it means The Constitution, and therefore The People, declares their actions and beliefs to be treasonous and demands their arrest and prosecution, which is a crisis...for them.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

So, to be precise and exacting about this, what you are saying is that they should all, Trump, Hillary and Obama, be investigated, and if necessary go to jail?

Fair enough.

If there is smoke, then investigate for a fire.

I thinkw e need more of this in both the US and UK, honestly.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Is there any particular reason I, or anyone who can even pretend to non-partisanship, would disagree with that?

If there's evidence of wrong doing, investigate. Turn it over to a grand jury, # a special investigator, and let them go to work for as long as it takes.

If the grand jury comes back with nothing, then it's over. Period. If they come back with an indictment, turn loose the hounds and go where the trail takes us. Period.

D or R after the name means diddly-squat. Any hint of partisan witch hunt, mistrial. It's really that #'n simple. If it's not, we need to tear it all down and hang everybody, and start over.

But, we do insist upon making it difficult.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
May 22, 2018

The Washington Post is declaring that President Trump has finally gone too far. The CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS has arrived!
www.msn.com...

Hmmm... I don't feel any different. How about you all?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If the WaPo says so, I guess...right?

As near as I can tell, he's no where near overstepping. I'm sure I'll be told otherwise here very, very shortly.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So..... Trump has gone too far by ordering a "transparently political investigation" into what is clearly a transparently political investigation aimed at trying to unseat him? How's that saying go? "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You are exactly right. It is time to turn the dogs loose on the Deep State criminals.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's a crisis because the democrats got caught prison-raping the Constitution.

So yes, the Constitution is in crisis because the Obama administration and the DNC and Hillary were abusing it.

Then why would firing Rosenstein or Mueller exacerbate the situation?

if I was accused of robbing your business, can I DEMAND the prosecutor come over to my house and show me the evidence they have against me, before any trial took place?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join