It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel begins distributing deportation notices to Africans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If genuine "refugees" can stay then I see little issue, obviously if someone has a meaningful relationship that needs to be addressed..

Shame other countries did not think of this approach before opening the flood gates..

The notion of everyone sitting down eating peace crisps is absurd, one mans ghetto is someone's paradise. You just need to view what has happened to whole communities in Europe for that, it is only that the natives are silenced and or to polite to state the obvious..

RA

edit on 4-2-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

every time I read another story of gang rape I become less compassionate

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So in a way .. Israel is doing what the Nazis done to Jews in world war 2 to a certain degree but in a more human manner
edit on 4-2-2018 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Israel can't put these migrants into "camps", because the Nazi's put Jews into "camps", and if they try to do this, then their own past will come to haunt them eventually.

They already do that to the people in Gaza. They are impounded in a ghetto style walled prison, horribly oppressed and bombed even, while the world sits idly by, don't say squat.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well said! Israel has no intention to bring peace love and unity to this world!

They wall their brethren in and never hold out an olive branch. They have certinantly built over many an old olive grove that could have provided a fruitful branch to hold out.

Israeli people, exiled, then provided a homeland after many centuries, on occupied land! Now denying others a right to a new homeland?

I have a soloution! Spend some more money on weapons, weapons help in doing G--d's work?

Walls divide, instigating more war not peace!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Israel is surrounded on all sides by folks who want them all dead.
I don't see an issue with them protecting the homogeneity of their society, if they don't, they will cease to exist.

Pretty much the only Western democracy run by people who understand the real world.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Them and elevators..

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

What do you mean homogeneity of their society?

Also, how you like it if you lived in England but under French law?

SSDD, Oh poor Israel... All surrounded by their enemies, forced to build walls and steal land. Forced to police lands that don't belong to them and kill citizens that are not it's own.

Poor Israel!

I don't see an issue with them protecting the homogeneity of their society, if they don't, they will cease to exist

I'm in kinks, do you know anything about the founding of Israel? It's an invented society... Ask all those who hold dual-citizenship.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I don't see an issue with them protecting the homogeneity of their society, if they don't, they will cease to exist

I'm in kinks, do you know anything about the founding of Israel? It's an invented society... Ask all those who hold dual-citizenship.

I mean the people who live there hold common values and suchlike.

As for living under French rule, we have been since 1066.
edit on 47pSun, 04 Feb 2018 23:46:47 -060020182018-02-04T23:46:47-06:00kAmerica/Chicago28000000k by SprocketUK because: there not their or, indeed, they're

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Israel is trying to "re-settle" people?

Sound familiar?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Good for Israel. A country they are, and expanded borders they deserve. Not like it isn't Israli land to begin with.
edit on 2/5/2018 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Glad someone is the voice of reason on this thread

I wish USA would play the same card and call it amnesty.

Oh No!! People are sent back to the HOME country...were they were born...where they have family and friends...where they lived most of their lives...oh the horror.

Why does the Left feel every country that immigrants comes from is the worst place on earth to live. I bet there are billions of people that would beg to differ with them that actually live in these countries too.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Glad someone is the voice of reason on this thread

I wish USA would play the same card and call it amnesty.

Oh No!! People are sent back to the HOME country...were they were born...where they have family and friends...where they lived most of their lives...oh the horror.

Why does the Left feel every country that immigrants comes from is the worst place on earth to live. I bet there are billions of people that would beg to differ with them that actually live in these countries too.

I want to give native americans nuclear weapons.... how quick would they gain back california?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I want to give native americans nuclear weapons.... how quick would they gain back california?

Well native Americans were first Chinese so America is actually China by your logic...lol

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
So in a way .. Israel is doing what the Nazis done to Jews in world war 2 to a certain degree but in a more human manner

Worse than the Nazis, because Israel is threatening "indefinite detention". And even the Jews in Nazi camps were relieved at the end of WWII. So, they only experienced a few years in those camps.

Imagine if those Jews were held in Nazi camps "indefinitely", or even just 50 or 60 years. There would be no Israel today.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Threads like these are great to identify those that like Nazis and their ideology, haters are gonna hate that's a given.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That's not the idea behind this new law, the idea is to send them to (possibly) Rwanda, not to their home countries.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

SSDD, Oh poor Israel... All surrounded by their enemies, forced to build walls and steal land. Forced to police lands that don't belong to them and kill citizens that are not it's own.

Poor Israel!

England and France are both sovereign countries as is Israel
Research for a while why Palestinians are where they are today
Start with how the Egyptians feel about em...
Then move to Syria , Lebanon , Jordan , etc.
Surprising , isnt it ?
(hint : no country in the ME likes the Palestinians.)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

It's easy to spread demagogy when you don't have any idea what you are talking about. And you seem to be choosing the easy path every single time.
Refugees are not deported, only illegal immigrants are.
There is no issue with them being African. Israel has a large community of Ethiopian Jews who are completely integrated in the society. There is, however, a problem with the fact that these illegal immigrants come from a completely different culture, where rape, for example, is not an issue to fuss about. There is a limit to which the Israeli society is willing to tolerate out of proportion crime rates and violence.
If you don't have an issue with this, maybe you should invite these people to your country and your home. I'll be waiting to hear all about it.

So, Israel is obligated to show more compassion to the Africans, in order not to be compared to the Nazi Regime.

Regarding your rant about Nazis, keep your obsessions to yourself. Israel is not obligated to provide a home to every 3rd world job seeker just because Jews were victims of extermination. Do your comparisons, no one cares.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Zimbabwe is looking for help, send them there... and yes, I realize the article says "Whites" but that's just semantics...
newobserveronline.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join