It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

update on the vegas shooting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
its been over a week since i read this article. yet it seems no one has posted it here. if it is posted then mods please delete this. this is an updated timeline of the events before and during the attack.

www.latimes.com...

also an interesting article saying law enforcement may have witnessed paddock's suicide.

www.fox5vegas.com...
edit on 4-2-2018 by jgarc028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jgarc028

He brought over a dozen suitcases to his room over a period of several days.

Do any of those appear in any of the photographs?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe he just brought the same suitcase to the room a dozen times. Came in full, left empty. Rinse and repeat.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Maybe they don't want us to see the style of suitcases, maybe they are 'resistant' to xray or metal detectors.

Are there any shown in any of the photos?

Further: Reportedly maids cleaned the room on several occasions, would have seen the armory...
edit on 4-2-2018 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

He brought over a dozen suitcases to his room over a period of several days.

Do any of those appear in any of the photographs?

there are no photographs, i posted links that led to only written articles.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I got some links full of pics, pretty graphic, will wait for others to post some.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ive posted this in the wrong section, mods please move this thread to "news"

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Maybe he never had anything to do with it.

It's odd they supposedly arrested a guy for selling him "illegal" ammunition that there is no mention of him using.

There are way more questions than answers with this whole unfortunate debacle.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
1 hour and 4 minuets from the time police arrived on the floor and when the door was breached.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
1 hour and 4 minuets from the time police arrived on the floor and when the door was breached.

Exactly. That's one of the things that bothers me the most about this, as far as unsatisfactory answers ("had to clear the floor").

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: CharlesT

Exactly. That's one of the things that bothers me the most about this, as far as unsatisfactory answers ("had to clear the floor").

What bothers me is how 1 guy with no military background or training shooting out of a window at moving targets nearly 450 meters away was able to hit and kill 58 some people with a 10% kill ratio vs number of shots fired with modified semi-auto weapons.

Professional snipers would struggle with that kind of hit/kill ratio.

That is ludicrous. I will never believe any fable that maintains that fantasy.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This was an inside job. What is so hard for everyone here to understand about this?

Government loves you? LoL.

Guys, really, open your fking minds a little. It's been how long and still we know really nothing?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Agreed. Everything about it is shady. And we all just let it go. Remember for a few weeks after it happened, people were talking about it, calling for information, calling out the LVPD for changing their story, etc? Then the authorities went quiet and we all let it slide. I'm not sure if things aren't corrupt enough anymore that we could effect any action or change anyway, but we don't even try. i think we're screwed.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
heard a theory the Saudi's had something to do with it and that's why the Saudi purge happened shortly after

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I'd like to hear radio recordings from the 2 officers that made it to the 32'nd floor first. Did they keep their mouths shut for that 64 minuets? I seriously doubt it.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

they were there for 64 minutes without stopping him and they had guns?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You ever seen an on duty cop that didn't have a gun?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I've also never seen an on duty police office stand there for over an hour listening to innocent people get shot. I'm no police officer fanboy either.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

Maybe he never had anything to do with it.

It's odd they supposedly arrested a guy for selling him "illegal" ammunition that there is no mention of him using.

There are way more questions than answers with this whole unfortunate debacle.

About the ammo, it was illegal to own and sell anyway. Had nothing to do with the shooting.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

All the authorities have to do is give it time. Remember the Lavoy Finicum [sic] killing? No further word on that situation either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join