It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Doty called in to Fade to Black radio for 90 min discussion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Honestly, its hard to take much of anything he says seriously, but its always a bit intriguing to hear a disinformation agent discuss his roll in the Benewitz (sp?) story.

Its also amazing to me that he is popping up regularly now that there are UFO/UAP news stories happening again, gosh, I wonder if this is coordinated by the intelligence apparatus?

Anyhow, I'd be interested to hear others thoughts about his comments, their veracity etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Thanks for the link , don't have time to listen to it all now but listened to the first 10 min and credit to the interviewer straight in with Bennewitz , I think Doty's claim of "I was just doing my job" and "he convinced himself" is a bit disingenuous but an obvious fallback for him to use.
Will listen to the rest later.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I somehow doubt this was a 'surprise' call in to the show. It was slap bang half way through the full show almost to the second.

Link to original show at half way mark

When he needs to be , Church is a master at padding out his show with nothing (an example follows)....

He is "A master" at padding it out yeh!,. He is THE master of spacing out the whole of his show - right?. He is. He can squeeze 3 hours out of it by talking that way....Three frickin hours man!"..Three whole frickin hours by just talking like this. Parroting the same line 2 or 3 times to kill air time. Who can believe it? ...........

Well believe it.

I dare say that whatever happened it was pre-arranged and prepared for. I have deep suspicions about this.

Doty is a highly controversial character in the world of counter-intelligence and ufology. Suffice to say that he was a part of creating many of the alien myths that far too many people still believe in today. Jimmy Church hosts an 'entertainment' show where the truth does not necessarily form part of his output. It is neither a requirement from the host or of his guests.

Doty has been on other radio shows and was recently talking in Greer's latest movie "Unacknowledged".

The questions is - why is Doty back yet again?

edit on 4/2/2018 by mirageman because: Formatting

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Host.."Hey, Richard, you sound great. You sound like your'e in the studio. Underground.

Richard.. Hehehe...

That was all I had to hear... A rat never changes it's spots..

I hope the guy gets his Karma back 10 fold.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I could only stomach about 40 minutes of it. He takes no responsibility for the Bennewitz deal. He basically says that he (Bennowitz) was already nuts and the AFOSI just didn't contradict him on any of his crazy beliefs.

Jimmy Church asked him about the "briefing document" they gave to Bennowitz and Doty said "we stamped classified on it," or something to that effect- making it sound like they showed him a document that wasn't secret but they marked it as "secret." Church surprised me and pressed him on that, and got it out of him that ok yes, they actually showed him a made up document. So he's still being deceptive. At one point they were discussing Bill Moore, had been talking about him for 5 minutes. Jimmy asked him "What information did you give to Bill?" and Doty pauses and says "Bill Moore?" Classic liar tactic- repeat the question posed to you when you're caught off guard.

He made himself sound like a total a-hole. He couldn't even be a basic human and say "I was just doing my job and following orders with Bennowitz, but yeah, I do feel bad about how that turned out." Instead he blames Bennowitz for all of it.

There is zero reason to believe a word of truth will ever come out of this jerk's mouth.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
why dont does this guy just die already? he created half of the bizzare and dumb stuff like the "dulce base" that people still believes to this day

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The questions is - why is Doty back yet again?

We are all left wondering this, and we all know he's up to no good. Doty seems to enjoy stirring the pot, and adding a few big juicy whoppers into the mix.

edit on 4-2-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If anyone reading this doesn't know who Richard Doty is.....

www.exopaedia.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
just thought of something: what id people like corey goode, the late bill tompkins and david adair are the news victims of rich?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Paul Bennewitz was already crazy so we tormented him more? I guess in his mind that's a mitigating factor. Sleaze.

But the question for today is: Under what usernames do we encounter the DoDo Bird here?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

But the question for today is: Under what usernames do we encounter the DoDo Bird here?

Oh no, now you've done it..........It's not me.........I swear, I'm not doty!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

agree 100% with you, he is one of the worst people to ever appear in the ufo field

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
To Harpua or anyone who took the time to listen: Did he say anything interesting at all? Was To The Stars brought up?
edit on 4-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

He’s back because he’s news, certainly bad news, but news nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Claims he was given a briefing along with around 20 others on the Roswell crash , he claims they were shown an old briefing film at the Air Force Special Security Office that showed the disk recovery and the bodies at about 38.00 on vid.

Claims a craft landed in Washington in 81/ 82 and Reagan was briefed about it.

Asked if the TTS video is part of a dis-info campaign , he doesn't believe so but hey ... he would say that wouldn't he.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks, Gortex! It's possible he did see a "sucker" film I guess. He's probably had his head effed with too. Doesn't excuse him for messing with anyone elses it goes without saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If I were a radio personality, I wouldn’t have Doty on my show. I'd of hang up on him

These UFO folks aught to ostracize him.

He not only fed the suffering of a sick man but this liar is responsible for the sinister spreading of false information on a vital topic of interest.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
To Harpua or anyone who took the time to listen: Did he say anything interesting at all? Was To The Stars brought up?

He also says there are a couple of other disinfo agents who frequent UFO symposiums. Says there are sometimes up to 20 different intelligence officers at these events, just listening and "maybe" reporting back to their handlers.

I DEFINITELY got the feeling that this call was not a surprise, even though Jimmy kept claiming it was (thou doth protesteth too much) - Jimmy even said within a minute of "realizing" he had Doty on the line: "I have a hundred questions for you" - pretty much like they were written out already.

I then went on to listen to Greer getting interviewed by Church. Man, Greer irritates the heck out of me. How anyone interested in the UFO field could listen to him, Corey Goode or any of the other folks who make huge claims yet are unable to provide names, photos, videos or hard evidence. Greer is saying this small d disclosure is setting us up for a false flag event so the military industrial complex can spend even more money on space weapons/special access programs.

Anyhow... this world is thick with disinformation and it makes it incredibly hard to separate the wheat from the chaff, which is exactly how "they" must want it.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

It was a good interview and one of the more honest ones I've heard from Doty. He sounded like he would have been more open if the interviewer wasn't softballing as much. Church missed a couple of openers even though I enjoyed it overall.

There were some outlandish claims that UFO conferences are infested with multiple agencies and their assets. It sounded like malarkey to me. Same for being in the doctor's office when Bennewitz was allegedly told his health was bad. Men don't take acquaintances to appointments with doctors.

Doty made a couple of references to having left AFOSI many years ago to support his argument that he hasn't been on the inside for decades. I don't blame him. Interviewers waste time asking him about what agencies or agents are involved today. How would he know? Let it go.

On the other hand, he wasn't asked about SERPO. What was his incentive behind that when he'd left the service years before? Following orders might have applied for Bennewitz. SERPO seemed more like a private enterprise. Same with his C2C interview in 2005. Lots of wild claims with no professional incentive. It's hard to resolve these two very different positions. 'Just following orders' doesn't explain SERPO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join