It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted: Turkeys Fake war in Afrin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I had to give him a summary of world news of the three months he was in turkey, he couldn´t believe what he missed, he almost knew nothing about anything that happened outside of turkey. Reminds me of the former Third Reich, the former GDR, NK, China and the greatest of all the great nations, with even a greater than great president.

The people of Turkey, as elsewhere, are kept in the dark about NATO's involvement ongoing in Syrian Regime Change.

Can just speak for germany, we know what is going on. Last night there was a documentary of how "our" foreign minister Sigmar "Siggi Pop" Gabriel promised to upgrade the turkish tanks, after everybody knew that Erdolf started to invade syria and to terrorize the kurds, once again. And how Gabriel defended that, while knowing what really happens and that these german tanks are involved in the illegal war, coming and prepared annexion and in the acts of terror against the kurds. Defended it with: We can´t leave a NATO partner that fights the "IS" alone...

Erdolf fights the "IS" like the "U"S fights the "IS", with support for the "IS", the "IS" terrorists could even pass the turkish border without problems, to be threatened in turkish hospitals. Everybody here knows about that since years, so Gabriel too. All these liars and hypocrites that defend such actions show their real face. The NATO really should kick turkey out and bring Erdolf to Den Haag, but there ist that refugee problem Erdolf blackmails western europe with. And there is a lot of money to make, a fortiori to germany and his weapon producers, the corporations that make profits of wars. And "our" polticians are their puppets, as we can see.

This was even shown on transatlantic ruled "Staatsfunk", will try to find it and post it here. It´s not on youtube yet.

Turks know that infidels are all one Nation .

When Germany start expelling Turks en masse , you should really start worry to worry .

maybe we should bomb turkey, take it over, and then give it to the Armenians.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I had to give him a summary of world news of the three months he was in turkey, he couldn´t believe what he missed, he almost knew nothing about anything that happened outside of turkey. Reminds me of the former Third Reich, the former GDR, NK, China and the greatest of all the great nations, with even a greater than great president.

The people of Turkey, as elsewhere, are kept in the dark about NATO's involvement ongoing in Syrian Regime Change.

Can just speak for germany, we know what is going on. Last night there was a documentary of how "our" foreign minister Sigmar "Siggi Pop" Gabriel promised to upgrade the turkish tanks, after everybody knew that Erdolf started to invade syria and to terrorize the kurds, once again. And how Gabriel defended that, while knowing what really happens and that these german tanks are involved in the illegal war, coming and prepared annexion and in the acts of terror against the kurds. Defended it with: We can´t leave a NATO partner that fights the "IS" alone...

Erdolf fights the "IS" like the "U"S fights the "IS", with support for the "IS", the "IS" terrorists could even pass the turkish border without problems, to be threatened in turkish hospitals. Everybody here knows about that since years, so Gabriel too. All these liars and hypocrites that defend such actions show their real face. The NATO really should kick turkey out and bring Erdolf to Den Haag, but there ist that refugee problem Erdolf blackmails western europe with. And there is a lot of money to make, a fortiori to germany and his weapon producers, the corporations that make profits of wars. And "our" polticians are their puppets, as we can see.

This was even shown on transatlantic ruled "Staatsfunk", will try to find it and post it here. It´s not on youtube yet.

When Germany start expelling Turks en masse , you should really start worry to worry .

Go for it .

(post by DerBeobachter removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

a reply to: 23432
How sweet, one of those really hard Erdolf supporters, Allahu Akbar, how much do they pay you to write here?
Or are you one of those copies of the germans in the third reich, that seem to make out 50% of the turkish population?

It´s funny how you try to scare germans with your not willing to integrate mosque runners, that pray to the turkish flag into these DITIB mosques. Funny because many, many of my friends and buddies are from turkish or kurdish origin, but were willing to be educated. And every selfthinking and at least a bit educated turk or kurd i know, doesn´t want that Erdol sh*t here, that´s why they are here and not in Erdolfistan!

Erdolf could organize several tens of thousands of his supporters here, maybe. Against all the new nazis? Funny! Against all the not Erdolf supporters here? Funny! Against 80 millions of germans? Funny!

You even would need our tanks, our weapons and our money to attack us, even more funny!

But go on. My turkish buddy, that before his last visit there often supported Erdolf, stopped it completely to support him, after he was confronted with the reality. He wil visit me later, maybe he will have to say something, too!

Dude , you don't scare Turks ,isn't that clear ?

Do your worse .

If Turks need your money , your weapons to attack you ; don't give it to them.

Problem solved .

edit on 31-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Go for it .

Adolf hitler was very impressed with turkey, and followed their lead.
Turkey has a special destiny.
A few nukes will get that underway. A few for Iran while we are at it

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
In the year 2018, how many countries have claims on other countries territory?
Which countries actually want to annex other countries territory?

The only country I know of is Turkey.

Legit claims?

What are your claims based on? Besides pure fantasy.

This is part of the reason Europeans hate you and why you’ll never ever be admitted to the EU.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Go for it .

Adolf hitler was very impressed with turkey, and followed their lead.
Turkey has a special destiny.
A few nukes will get that underway. A few for Iran while we are at it

Meanwhile 100000 Armenian Christians are in Turkey working illegally .

As I said go for it sunshine , drop all the nukes you got .

Turks aren't scared , got that ?

Good.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
In the year 2018, how many countries have claims on other countries territory?
Which countries actually want to annex other countries territory?

The only country I know of is Turkey.

Legit claims?

What are your claims based on? Besides pure fantasy.

This is part of the reason Europeans hate you and why you’ll never ever be admitted to the EU.

Mortex

Turks don't want to get in EU and they aren't looking for love or acceptance from Crusaders either .

You are just mad because Eastern Greece wants to join with Turks , as it is a Turkish land .

Greeks are scared because the " Great Game " is not achieving the expulsion of Turks from Anatolia i.e Western Asia .

When Putin rolls into Germany , France will make a deal to save their skin and Greeks will be left to fend for themselves yet again .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Putin rolls into Germany???

They needed a tow to get their super carrier to Syria, its everything they can do to project force into their neighbor in the Ukraine, how exactly are they going to get through eastern Europe into Germany?

edit on 31-1-2018 by Irishhaf because: spelling is hard

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

They needed a tow to get their super carrier to Syria, its everything they can do to project force into their neighbor in the Ukraine, how exactly are they going to get through eastern Europe into Germany?

Drive their tanks is my guess .

Read any Clancy novels ?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
New for you and the Turks...the Kurds have thousands of ATGM courtesy of Israel, Europe, America, Russia, and even China.

Go on Turkey send the tanks in.

a reply to: intrptr

They aren't entering Kurdom, they are invading Syria.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

All these liars and hypocrites that defend such actions show their real face.

Politicians talking peace openly while privately making war.

German Panzers are on Russian border in Poland too. First time since WWII.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: mortex

How embarrassing and humiliating for Turkey.
I guess the reality of the war they entered and the poor outcomes for them so far aren’t so flattering to show their people for silly chest thumping exercises so they fake it. LOL

I got news for you... Turkey is invading Syria, NOT Kurdland, YPG or some 'terrorists'.

It's a temporary incursion not a permanent one .

As soon as the area is clear of terrorist , Turks will leave .

I'm way to aged and wise to believe that jargon. Its NATO-- erm, "Turkish Coalition" invading Syria for Regime Change. But thanks anyway for the Official word.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Drive their tanks is my guess .

Read any Clancy novels ?

You mean all that Cold War dogma that never came true about the Soviets invading Europe? The Warsaw Pact was disbanded, the Soviets went home, they don't even exist anymore...

The Us is invading all of Europe, not the Russians.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I guess the reality of the war they entered and the poor outcomes for them so far aren’t so flattering to show their people for silly chest thumping exercises so they fake it. LOL

I got news for you... Turkey is invading Syria, NOT Kurdland, YPG or some 'terrorists'.

I'm way to aged and wise to believe that jargon. Its NATO-- erm, "Turkish Coalition" invading Syria for Regime Change. But thanks anyway for the Official word.

You're wasting your time with him. He claims not to be a supporter of [snipped] yet supports everything he's done. He's got a point about the anti terror operation, problem the terrorists illegally crossed the border to ethnically cleansed the Kurds.

And as I have said, I've not seen one video of Kurds raping, killing or stealing from innocent people. There may be some cases but on the whole they are good people who battered daesh. They've even said in Syria they don't want to go independent but just want autonomy. The Turks will have to be careful cause it sounds like Assad is considering it.
edit on Wed Jan 31 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

My pleasure .

Regime change in Syria for more democratic and more representative government is obviously better .

Asad regime is a minority run government that doesn't reflect the aspirations of the Syrian Population .

Under Asad , the alevite and Christians of Syria have the power while overwhelming majority of Syrians are neither .

Let's have a truely representative government in Syria based on one man , one vote .

Surely , that is what Democracy is all about .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Therewearethen

You're wasting your time with him. He claims not to be a supporter of [snipped] yet supports everything he's done. He's got a point about the anti terror operation, problem the terrorists illegally crossed the border to ethnically cleansed the Kurds.

And as I have said, I've not seen one video of Kurds raping, killing or stealing from innocent people. There may be some cases but on the whole they are good people who battered daesh. They've even said in Syria they don't want to go independent but just want autonomy. The Turks will have to be careful cause it sounds like Assad is considering it.

Kurds battered DAESH ?

LOL

ha ha ha

Most Kurds are Sunni Muslims .

edit on Wed Jan 31 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

All these liars and hypocrites that defend such actions show their real face.

Politicians talking peace openly while privately making war.

German Panzers are on Russian border in Poland too. First time since WWII.

So you do know .

Do you think this younger generation fools will believe you ?

They think Russians are friends of " West " .

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Therewearethen

You're wasting your time with him. He claims not to be a supporter of Erdragqueen yet supports everything he's done. He's got a point about the anti terror operation, problem the terrorists illegally crossed the border to ethnically cleansed the Kurds.

Kurds battered DAESH ?

LOL

ha ha ha

Most Kurds are Sunni Muslims .

So what if they're Sunni Muslims? Did they not mostly drive daesh out if Syria and Iraq? They're fighting with Christians and western volunteers who could very well be atheists. Would daesh do that?

You keep harping on about how people on hear are ignorant but yet you're blind to your own ignorance.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Regime change in Syria for more democratic and more representative government is obviously better .

Regime change is a gentile Euphemism, NATO (EU and US) wants to subjugate Syria like all the rest of the Middle Eastern and African nations currently under occupation.

To that end they are waging aggressive warfare by land, sea and air, violating International Law and National Sovereignty of Nations. Its none of your business whether a nation fits your 'democratic' Ideals, which are yet another lie to cover up conquest of nations for Resources, Territory and Power.

The rogue state empire is the west, not little Syria or "Some Bad Guys".

By your worn logic, the target should be Washington and Brussels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join