It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man accused of beating 4-month-old puppy, breaking multiple bones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I really really f'n hate stories like this but this guy is the lowest of the scum barrell. What would make this guy beat a puppy for no damn reason? It actually brought tears to my eyes knowing that there are violent assholes out there who act like scum. Doesn't matter if it's a Dog, a Cat or a hamster man, This guy needs his balls removed pronto.

I used to volunteer with animal rescue a few years ago, and i've seen more than my share of animal abuse. This guy doesn't deserve a damn bit of sympathy for he's done.

Lemontrae Bible, 24, was arrested Friday at a home on N. Kenyon Street. According to police reports, Bible was charged as part of an investigation into animal abuse where a 4-month-old puppy was beaten severely.

"Her abuser left her with multiple skull fractures, a broken jaw, multiple broken ribs and a badly broken forearm," the rescue posted on their Facebook page. "She sat like this for days, with no help or pain relief before she was found and rescued." Halsey went in for surgery on Thursday, according to the rescue, to try to save her leg, which was broken completely in two.

www.abcactionnews.com...
edit on 29-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Pure scum of the earth.

I saw something on facebook, quite similar, that someone had posted without warning. A man beating his pup. It had a separate clip after it, allegedly of the same guy, but he had been caught by some locals and he was not looking well.

I can only hope that it was real, the ending.... if that makes me worse as a person, so be it. There is too much evil walking around this planet...

I can't watch things like that.. animal cruelty is something I cannot tolerate. both breaks me and turns me into something I'd rather not feel...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Yeah it really tears me up, I have a big heart when it comes to animals. I couldn't watch the video too long, and yes there's way too many evil people walking the planet who need their karma met asap.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What a horrible story.
And what a gorgeous little dog.
The bloke looks like someone who needs kerb stomping to be fair. And you have to wonder what else went on, since his daughter shot herself in the damn leg.

I'm just glad there was someone to look out for that little dog eventually.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
What a horrible story.
And what a gorgeous little dog.
The bloke looks like someone who needs kerb stomping to be fair. And you have to wonder what else went on, since his daughter shot herself in the damn leg.

I'm just glad there was someone to look out for that little dog eventually.

What really pisses me off is that the gf bought it for the guys kid. If she knew he was prone to violence why did she get a puppy? A kerb stomp would do wonders for his ego.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

This torques me off as well.

In cases like this an eye for an eye is appropriate before he is sent to prison.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The guy deserves it, he deserves everything coming to him.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

If you would like to donate to Halsey's care you can visit the Every Dog Counts Rescue Facebook page and click "donate" under Halsey's story. The rescue will also help find Halsey find her forever home when she's fully recovered and ready to be adopted. Bible is charged with animal cruelty and possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Lemontrae......
Bwhahahaha...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yup.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This unadulterated piece of s**t needs to be taken to the "lower 40" and shown what happens to scumbags that torture animals.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
God dammit, this pisses me off and really bums me out..I would give this POS his last cigarette. Only a matter of time before he does this to a person.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ClassicCon

I agree

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
God dammit, this pisses me off and really bums me out..I would give this POS his last cigarette. Only a matter of time before he does this to a person.

The world is a messed up place, and people need to open their eyes to it. The Universe always gives back what's taken from it.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

This guy is a candidate for death by dog Kim jong un style.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This guy is a candidate for death by dog Kim jong un style.

I can only hope everyone thinks the way we do.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I can't watch that crap, the dude needs a severe beating himself and left for dead.

My wife sends me enough of that stuff.

We have some asshole poisoning dogs here now. 3 more were killed just recently.

I know a gal that lost 8 of her doggies in one shot. My heart broke.

I would gut the f'ker if I ever caught him or her.

hd.stheadline.com...

edit on 1 30 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join