It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Michael Jackson Rushed from Courthouse to Hospital Emergency Room

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Michael Jackson has been rushed to an emergency room at the Marian Medical Center and was said to be "very, very ill" according to his lawyer Rodney Melville. The 46 year old singer, facing 10 counts of child molestation , fell ill on the way to court in California town of Santa Maria where he was due to attend the jury selection process.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop star Michael Jackson was rushed to a hospital on Tuesday while en route to jury selection proceedings in his child molestation trial, the judge in the case said, according to television news reports.

CNN said Jackson was taken to the Marian Medical Center emergency room not far from the courthouse in Santa Maria, California, where he was due to return for jury selection. Jackson's was disclosed by Judge Rodney Melville to prospective jurors in court, the reports said.

www.reuters.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

related links

www.foxnews.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

related ATSNN stories

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I dont have anything constructive to say and you can deduct points if you like or ban me but I gota give this a big.,

MJ is a drama queen! He shoulda just took a plane and a few 100 million outa the US. Instead we get drama =).

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Xeven]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

POP superstar Michael Jackson has been rushed to a hosptal emergency room, his trial judge said today.
Judge Rodney Melville did not say what the "King of Pop", 46, was suffering from, but Jackson's lawyer Thomas Mesereau said his client was "very, very ill".

link

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Get Me 3cc's Of Smelling Salts, Stat!

Update: Michael Jackson has been admitted to the Emergency Fainting Couch Ward at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, CA.

Doctor B. Munchausen, the lead surgeon treating Jackson, claims it is too early to tell, but suspects an acute but operable case of the vapors.

A spokesman said Jackson was currently undergoing emergency plastic surgery.

SMR

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Just to be clear,he was on his WAY TO the court house and diverted to the hospital.May want to change the title.

I have the feeling it may just be a stress releated issue.I could be wrong though.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 15-2-2005 by SMR]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Judge Rodney Melville told prospective jurors that Jackson was taken to a local hospital on his way to court. Melville did not give any details about the illness and said he was awaiting word on Jackson's condition before deciding whether selection would resume Tuesday.

Link

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well I would no be surprised that it all comes out to be a minor stress related stroke, he is not a young man you know.

And the whole trial will be a stressful ordeal for anybody. Or perhaps, hey he is just trying to get sympathies from the jurors to be.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Fox has a page up now, but there's not really any new information in it as of yet:

www.foxnews.com...

link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well I would no be surprised that it all comes out to be a minor stress related stroke, he is not a young man you know.

And the whole trial will be a stressful ordeal for anybody. Or perhaps, hey he is just trying to get sympathies from the jurors to be.

you beat me to it marg... I was thinking the same thing...

wow, what if he was to die.... then we'd never know the truth....

link   
Maybe it is beginning to sink in just how serious the charges against him are and that no matter who he is he is not above the law.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Get Me 3cc's Of Smelling Salts, Stat!

Doctor B. Munchausen, the lead surgeon treating Jackson, claims it is too early to tell, but suspects an acute but operable case of the vapors.

A spokesman said Jackson was currently undergoing emergency plastic surgery.

we're going to burn in hell for this!!! but i'm loving it!

we were just discussing whether we should cancel the rest of our work day because MJ is having a fit of the vapors!!!

angie

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It's hard to believe that this guy was once the most electrifying entertainer in history. How the mighty have fallen!

I have a Michael Jackson conspiracy to throw out there. If I'm not mistaken he owns all the rights to the Beatles' songs. What if this is a smear campaign created by a record company (not sure which one owned those rights before Jackson) in order to destroy this man's life so as to reacquire those song rights.
Just a thought.

Peace

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sorry, I guess because my husband is in that age group elevatedone, stress is not good when you are middle age.

And also he definitely will die in jail, believe or not he is very fragile built man.

And this is not joke.

He will be find guilty, and facing the reality of sharing a common jail is going to kill him.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

What the heck does that mean?

I am almost 10 years older than him.

But I dont run around with 10 year olds either

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Is there any chance he's been shot, or is this just wishful thinking on my part?
To hell with him if this is just stress. He doesn't know what stress is yet, although he will when his cell mates are using him the way he uses little boys.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
It's hard to believe that this guy was once the most electrifying entertainer in history. How the mighty have fallen!

I have a Michael Jackson conspiracy to throw out there. If I'm not mistaken he owns all the rights to the Beatles' songs. What if this is a smear campaign created by a record company (not sure which one owned those rights before Jackson) in order to destroy this man's life so as to reacquire those song rights.
Just a thought.

Peace

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Dr Love]

a good theory but i don't think so.............it would be very interesting to get a psychological profile on this guy............he has serious serious problems..........and i think he himself is his own downfall......that and all his paid YES PEOPLE..........that wouldn't stand up to him and tell him NO....that have continued to allow his increasingly bizarre behavior continue on for years and years...........

dr........nice theory but i think he has totally done HIMSELF in...........and i sure would like to know what his dx is..............i mean he is a plastic surgery junkie, prefers the life of a child, fearful of the public ala howard hughes.........apparently has no impulse control when it comes to children.........

he's just OUT THERE!!

angie

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Is there any chance he's been shot, or is this just wishful thinking on my part?
To hell with him if this is just stress. He doesn't know what stress is yet, although he will when his cell mates are using him the way he uses little boys.

Trust me, if he's convicted he will not be put in general population.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Lemme' guess ... did his nose fall off again??

Actually, I'm going with Marg with this one.
MJ isn't young anymore AND he's in a stressful
situation (perhaps of his own making).
40ish... stress ... heart attack/stroke coming on ...
could be.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
How much of MJ's $$$ is going to the Nation of Islam that is ourrounding him? How much $$$ is going to funding terrorist then?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

In the past few years, the media has speculated that Jacko may need to sell the Beatles' rights to pay for his extravagant lifestyle and mounting legal costs. Sony reports that Jackson used his half of the Beatles' catalog as collateral for a loan from the music company. If Jackson defaults on the loan, Sony has the right to buy his share. In 2001, Jackson stated: "The Beatles catalogue is not for sale, has not been for sale and will never be for sale."

Link

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join