It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First lady's rep blasts 'false' reports about Melania Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
But really she should be pissed. He's not faithful. He's a known cheater. He probably made false promises to her but he lies so I imagine he lies to his wife too.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Actually the issue here is the fake news being put out. So why are you not denouncing the fake news?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
But really she should be pissed. He's not faithful. He's a known cheater. He probably made false promises to her but he lies so I imagine he lies to his wife too.

Nice smear job. You could get a job at CNN.

The topic is news being put out that Melania says is untrue. So why do you have no problem with fake news? Did you have a problem when they did it to Michelle Obama, because I did.

I guess that's the difference, I have morals that stretch beyond party lines.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Actually the issue here is the fake news being put out. So why are you not denouncing the fake news?

No, that's not the issue. I created the thread, as such I'm about the only one qualified to determine what the issue here is. You wanna start an anti-fake news thread be my guest....but take your determinations on my state of mind elsewhere.
edit on 27-1-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

What do any of the other things you listed have to do with the First Lady?

Nothing. As I've stated now in the OP, and quite a few other times and am seriously starting to think that defunding education in this country was SUCH a bad thing, that there's irony on what the First Lady's office will find acceptable versus what is the delineator that drives that same "Office" over the edge of acceptable.

And please let's top commenting on her facial expressions. Her facial expressions are not indicative of being unhappy. She's Slavic. She has a resting b#*ch face as is typical of Slavic women. I've seen videos of her laughing, smiling at different times.

What the hell are you talking about? Who said anything about her facial expressions in this thread?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I am sorry, can you quote me the thread title? So we can clear up what the thread is about.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure she knew what she was getting into before she started dating him. It's pretty obvious they're having an agreement with eachother and love or being faithful isn't part of it.
This is just a sign that whilst she doesn't like holding hands, she is loyal enough to trying to avoid a scandal.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I am sorry, can you quote me the thread title? So we can clear up what the thread is about.

The false is in quotes for a reason....but beyond that, it seems then, that you find a title to be the embodiment of an issue? Any issue? No wonder you're perpetually confused.....

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I heard that another ex first lady once smoked one of her husband's cigar she found in the Oval office.
She commented that she had no idea how anyone would want to smoke cigars, because they taste like fish....

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

The false is in quotes for a reason....but beyond that, it seems then, that you find a title to be the embodiment of an issue? Any issue? No wonder you're perpetually confused.....

Sorry, you can't make 100 threads with the same title claiming the title is not the topic something else is. Therefore the title IS the topic. You just didn't want to discuss what was being said even though you are the one who posted it.

So again, why shouldn't she be mad about fake news? Why aren't you mad about fake news? And why do you have your panties all up in a bunch when a woman is sick and tired of putting up with stuff she should not be putting up with? Me ... I throw my support behind women, because I don't let party lines cloud my moral compass. I guess that's hard to understand.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So, other than being married to the man, how is she actually involved in your list?

Looks like you're just immigrant bashing.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Bingo. This is exactly what she needs. A cause to make her own and to have an independent voice, but equally, if she hates the attention then she hates the attention, all the narratives in the world won't necessarily change that.

I think of ALL the Trumps, Melania I have the most respect for.

She fibbed about having a college degree and plagiarized others (you've probably forgotten) and has trouble managing an Egg Rolling Event (and has given at least one rather creepy interview about her relationship with her son.) And (from her mouth) she advises Trump on his tweets "all the time."

Right now, the one I have the most respect for is Barron Trump.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Byrd

You have no reason to doubt Wolf's book ! Even the MSN doubts what's in the book. Even Wolf doubts what's in the book since it starts with "I know people lied to me" but he prints lies anyway and "leaves it to the reader to decide".

He prints that Trump is having an affair but has "no proof to prove it". It takes a special kind to just put faith in someone whom admits he printed lies just to get something published...disgraceful

Did we read the same book? I've read the thing. In fact, I just did a search on the book (in my Kindle) and nowhere does he say that Trump is having an affair. He mentions *once* that they had an argument on the day of the inauguration and said she was not eager to become a First Lady. He doesn't go into any gossip about the family.

His comment was in alignment with what we all observed - an unhappy woman who prefers to be a homemaker, forced into being a business woman (her line of jewelry never did that well and relied on the Trump name - and may now be defunct) and who is pretty much treated as an accessory to a wealthy man.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Wolff clarified his comment: “There is something in the book that I was absolutely sure of but it was so incendiary that I just didn’t have the ultimate proof.”
a reply to: Byrd

He said on the Bill Maher show that he believed that Trump was having an affair and since he could not prove it that people would "just have to read between the lines".

When pressed by Bill, Wolf said he would know exactly who thinks it is "when you read that paragraph". Since then the word is that it is supposed to be Nicky Haley whom despised Trump so I highly doubt it, so yes he has implied it and said it publicly. The link is below.

www.google.com...

edit on 1/27/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

edit on 1/27/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

edit on 1/27/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I heard that another ex first lady once smoked one of her husband's cigar she found in the Oval office.
She commented that she had no idea how anyone would want to smoke cigars, because they taste like fish....

lol, u bad.

hard to light and wet and slimy too!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Melania seems classy. It's a shame she has to be drawn into a tabloid covfefe, reminiscent of Trailer park nurses.
Or one of my first attempts at the Russ Myer genera...Leather kittens from hell..
edit on 27-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Melania seems classy. It's a shame she has to be drawn into a tabloid covfefe, reminiscent of Trailer park nurses.

She does seem classy. I would have sympathy for her if I didn't think she married him simply for his money and to elevate her status, or other personal gains.

She made her bed.

That said, she should be left alone by the media. It's not her fault her husband is a POS.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Bingo. This is exactly what she needs. A cause to make her own and to have an independent voice, but equally, if she hates the attention then she hates the attention, all the narratives in the world won't necessarily change that.

I think of ALL the Trumps, Melania I have the most respect for.

She fibbed about having a college degree and plagiarized others (you've probably forgotten) and has trouble managing an Egg Rolling Event (and has given at least one rather creepy interview about her relationship with her son.) And (from her mouth) she advises Trump on his tweets "all the time."

Right now, the one I have the most respect for is Barron Trump.

Some I may have forgotten, or maybe simply willfully ignoring, im not sure which yet....

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Sorry, you can't make 100 threads with the same title claiming the title is not the topic something else is.

I'll wait here while you produce the 100 threads that I've made with the same title....you constantly harangue about fake news and you seem to be the worst pepetrator of it....get a grip pal.

Why aren't you mad about fake news?

Why should I be?
edit on 27-1-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So why is it you approve of false fake news reports?

Who concluded these reports were false?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join