It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voynich Decoded

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Is it decoded?

There's a correlation that 80% of the text is Hebrew language. This is confirmed by a paper by Stephen Bax
stephenbax.net...

In his paper, the symbol pair oRoR correlate to Juniper or Juniper Berry in Arabic and Hebrew
Is it decoded? Can i read it?

He just got a few symbols done. But it would be great if they correlate with the AI results. We can guess that a Spanish monk with linguistic skills would have made the copy. He would have then had Hebrew reading skills and the ability to make up a new code.

Here are some more words + image correlations
Taurus seven stars (Pleiades) KANTAIRON and a picture of the plant Centaury
Others are Coriander, Centaurea, Chiron, Hellebore Nigella Sativa, Kesar and Cotton

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2564325/Has-Voynich-manuscript-decoded-First-words-mysterious-15th-century-text-revealed.html

I did some exploring on Juniper berries, and their main purpose is as a source of Vitamin C,
healthyeating.sfgate.com...

Another author thinks the original language was written in the Aztec language of Nahuatl.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I began to decode this a long time ago, and I didn't do a bad job with what I found out was the theme, I thought It was going to tell me something more, oh well.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's a decent enough start.... I've long thought it to be a magical text. So it will have elements of alchemy, herbology, etc. But it's also why it would have been encoded.

The real intriguing thing for me was the images of plants that simply don't exist though. I'll be curious to see how those shake out.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's like KISS in cipher.

A whole bunch of indecent women in a pond, beckoning you to leap in.

What a naughty bunch of monks!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
And imagine those poor monks ... silence brother!

But one hand does write, one hand does probe, I feel it underneath my robe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join