It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Q: We're Watching You

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Unless you've been under a rock, as it seems you have, there is solid evidence of corruption against a president and as candidate. McCabe just retired early, guess it wasn't because he was mentioned in the #releasethememo in your mind. Wake up Grandpa, you're missing the coming revolution.

I've posted links and videos. You might want to join reality by viewing them. Or just keep you head in that hole and let the world pass you by...the real world. Not the fake news one in your head.
edit on 30-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Thanks for a more level approach! I can not help but to believe that the interest that Q has sparked is helping to assist in the uncovering of corruption. That said, the atmosphere is on the verge of becoming extremely chaotic. The idea of secrecy is a little alarming to me, but it has also become apparent that it is necessary. I believe that we should all seek patience and restraint as things unfold... it is starting to feel a little bit like a swarm of sharks waiting for the blood to hit the water.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

it is starting to feel a little bit like a swarm of sharks waiting for the blood to hit the water.

For the many people that had injustices against them, this is Karma. And a well deserved payback. You bet people are angry. Stuff like the killing of Seth Rich over a leak makes people angry. You should consider it impacts your life too.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: onthedownlow

it is starting to feel a little bit like a swarm of sharks waiting for the blood to hit the water.

For the many people that had injustices against them, this is Karma. And a well deserved payback. You bet people are angry. Stuff like the killing of Seth Rich over a leak makes people angry. You should consider it impacts your life too.

I have most definitely consider the impact to my life, but it is this great nation and the lives of my children that I am most concerned about. I anxiously await the publicizing of these crimes and some meaningful accountability. This is not about payback, this is about justice!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Unless you've been under a rock, as it seems you have, there is solid evidence of corruption against a president and as candidate.

Um... please. As I have already stated, I've been saying for over a year now that all of this rot goes straight to the top... to Obama... that no one did anything alone or without Obama's approval. I have said again and again that everything done to protect Hillary was really done to protect Obama. I knew all that long before Q came along. And I know from official sources in news reports that Team Trump now has evidence for that. Again, didn't need Q to know that.

You are only revealing your own ignorance and arrogance. And further demonstrating that you have no idea what you are talking about, but really believe that you do -- and in the most arrogant and haughty way! And somehow I'm supposed to be shamed/mocked/humiliated into thinking you know the unknowable truth about Q and all things Team Trump? It doesn't work that way.

McCabe just retired early, guess it wasn't because he was mentioned in the #releasethememo in your mind.

Actually, from what I've been reading, his "retirement" -- and, technically, the question of if he retired or was fired is still unknown to the public -- had at least as much to do with the IG report/investigation as it did with the Memo.

Taun ted by Trump and Pressured From Above, McCabe Steps Down as F.B.I. Deputy

In a recent conversation, Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, raised concerns about a forthcoming inspector general report examining the actions of Mr. McCabe and other senior F.B.I. officials during the 2016 presidential campaign, when the bureau was investigating both Hillary Clinton’s email use and the Trump campaign’s connections to Russia. In that discussion, according to one former law enforcement official close to Mr. McCabe, Mr. Wray suggested moving Mr. McCabe into another job, which would have been a demotion. Instead, the former official said, Mr. McCabe chose to leave. His departure was not announced at the bureau, leaving agents to learn of it from news reports.

Wray hints to FBI staff that coming IG report played role in McCabe departure

Wake up Grandpa, you're missing the coming revolution.

LOL!

I've posted links and videos. You might want to join reality by viewing them. Or just keep you head in that hole and let the world pass you by...the real world. Not the fake news one in your head.

Oh dear. Let me say this one more time: I already know and have known for decades!!!

Further, I have never ever said anything against Team Trump going after bad guys. I have never ever tried to defend or protect or excuse the bad guys. I have never ever said anything contrary to Q's purported mission. Never. Ever. Exactly the opposite. So your attacks on me are totally and completely about Q -- and your emotional investment in Q. Not justice. Just Q.

I just pity you now. Really and truly pity you. Maybe you're used to weak-willed and weak-minded people that are easily cowed by insults and such. Or maybe tearing others down while putting yourself on a pedestal is the only way you know to feel good about yourself. I don't know. But I'm not that easily influenced or intimidated. Call me all the names you want. I'm sure I've been called worse and will be again. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

Thanks for a more level approach!

You're welcome -- and thank you!

I can not help but to believe that the interest that Q has sparked is helping to assist in the uncovering of corruption.

I agree. I think there can be and is a positive side to Q and Brendan Dilley and everyone else reporting what they can. One thing I've been thinking, for example, is that the bad guys made it almost impossible -- even criminal -- for wouldbe whistleblowers to tell the truth. From confidentiality and non-disclosure clauses, to secret courts and secret gag orders, many people were prevented from exposing the corruption and crimes. And when anyone did, they were often attacked and destroyed by the press and via legal means. I think once folks really felt like they could be/would be heard and not persecuted for coming forward, they started coming out of the woodwork!

And generally speaking, it greatly helps the morale of the people to know that the crime and corruption is FINALLY being addressed.

That said, the atmosphere is on the verge of becoming extremely chaotic. The idea of secrecy is a little alarming to me, but it has also become apparent that it is necessary. I believe that we should all seek patience and restraint as things unfold... it is starting to feel a little bit like a swarm of sharks waiting for the blood to hit the water.

Yes. But I have confidence in the people. As long as folks believe that progress is being made -- and the Q/Dilley reports help there! -- the people will let the process work. The wheels grind slowly, but they do seem to be grinding along...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If q were a small group with no “authority” as you put it then they would still be allowed to investigate treason by the Federal Government as private citizens.

But based on my knowledge of /chans verification process I can assure you q is 💯 the real deal.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

If q were a small group with no “authority” as you put it then they would still be allowed to investigate treason by the Federal Government as private citizens.

Of course they would. In fact, we should still have the investigatory and charging power of a Citizen's Grand Jury, as our once Constitutional right and power. And if we did, then we sure wouldn't be in this mess right now. We should not have to rely on the keepers to investigate themselves. And that's exactly the kind of discussion and dialogue we should be having now: How do we fix the system so that no one has the power to do this again... and so that we as citizens do have the power to bring corrupt officials to justice.

But based on my knowledge of /chans verification process I can assure you q is 💯 the real deal.

Okay. No doubt Q's a real something. I just have no idea who or what that is. And that could be a problem if not now, then later.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Um... please. As I have already stated, I've been saying for over a year now that all of this rot goes straight to the top... to Obama... that no one did anything alone or without Obama's approval. I have said again and again that everything done to protect Hillary was really done to protect Obama. I knew all that long before Q came along. And I know from official sources in news reports that Team Trump now has evidence for that. Again, didn't need Q to know that.

My apologies for chiding you. I believe we are on the same wavelength.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

My apologies for chiding you. I believe we are on the same wavelength.

Thank you -- much appreciated. We're good.

Fresh start

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Perfectly presidential S.O.U.

Terrible optics for the dems

People asking for wrong memo

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

Thanks for a more level approach! I can not help but to believe that the interest that Q has sparked is helping to assist in the uncovering of corruption.

I think that it's sparking small pockets of mobs hunting for evil - and like any mob, they're not very picky.

The people doing the investigating are not trained investigators and don't have access to all the facts (memos classified as secret, lots of other documents) and tend to believe anything that one of their members uncovers - even if that member is biased or a troll who is feeding them absurd lies.

Investigation is hard. You have to interview a lot of people and check and cross-check information. Tying someone to a politician just because they donated to a cause or a campaign or a political party is not really a form of proof (people donate for lots of reasons, including friends urging them to donate.) The armchair investigators on the Internet don't really make much of a difference between the two.

That said, the atmosphere is on the verge of becoming extremely chaotic.

I agree. And that's part of what harms the efforts of the public to find better information.

The idea of secrecy is a little alarming to me, but it has also become apparent that it is necessary.

I see it as akin to the issue of privacy - you certainly don't want all the details of your entire life displayed for everyone... and neither do states and countries or even corporations.

I believe that we should all seek patience and restraint as things unfold... it is starting to feel a little bit like a swarm of sharks waiting for the blood to hit the water.

I don't know that it will satisfy people who believe that this activity is going to confirm their long-held beliefs, but I agree with your call for patience. The sharks have attacked the wrong target before and harmed the innocent.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hope Hicks had an interesting tittle for the Trump admin.

What exactly does a Strategic Comunications Director do?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
People asking the wrong questions

Who can use a FISA section 702?

Who can use a USC 7?

Under what circumstances?

The Storm is coming

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

What is your take on your own questions then?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join