It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Q: We're Watching You

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Dear Q: We're Watching You

But you knew that already, eh? I'm sure you're well aware of the ongoing threads devoted to you -- right here on ATS and elsewhere. And nothing wrong with that... I'm just not so sure about your motives nor your methods.

Here's the thing: I know a little sumpin' sumpin' about the tactics and techniques to influence minds... if not outright brainwash folks... and it disturbs me to see you using those same tactics and techniques -- at least what seems to be those same tactics and techniques. Why the head games if you're legit?

Maybe I'm wrong. If so, my apologies. But if I'm right, then not cool. Not cool at all.

Or, perhaps you're not really talking to us -- We The People. Or not talking only to us. In which case what I perceive as head games are something else entirely that I have absolutely no clue about.

I just don't know and have no way to know... but I have my doubts and suspicions... as do others here and everywhere. I won't pretend to speak for any other ATSers -- they can speak for themselves. Nor will I pretend I know who or how many support you or not. Perhaps the flags and comments this thread receives will tell us both. Or maybe not. Doesn't matter. At this point, I have no opinion on who you are or what your true motives are or what you are really trying to accomplish. I do not know if you are closely associated with Trump personally (as you seem to want us to believe) or not. But I'm watching. We're watching.
------------------------------------------------

My fellow ATSers -- Please feel free to post your worst concerns and your best hopes about Q and his/her messages here. What does your gut tell you? What makes you believe Q's on the level and one of the good guys? What makes you believe Q's the worst kind of con and one of the bad guys? Or maybe just some kid in his mom's basement who's up on current events and having a huge belly laugh at our expense?

Our fight against the corruptions and outright criminality at the highest levels of our government is too important not to take Q seriously. But we also must deny ignorance. And we know squat about Q. Let's use this thread to keep our members AND our beloved lurkers informed to the greatest extent possible. The pros and the cons... the good, the bad and the ugly.

And let's keep it civil, yes? We can agree to disagree without assuming the worst about each other or spewing names and insults. Let's keep the opinions we express all about Q -- NOT each other.

Thanks -- Bo

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Best hope is they drain the swamp, eliminate the satanic social engineers and release suppressed tech to MAGA.

WORST concern. This is just a clever way to identify and eventually round up subversive individuals (conspiracy nutters)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Until Q actually posts more things that are verifiably true, instead of an endless stream of huge claims with zero evidence which all turn out to have been lies, I'm inclined to ignore myself.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I will be completely honest. I think Q talks in riddles to pull you in. To get the most eyes and the most involved.

Look at what is taking place in the MSM. Can you believe what they tell you?

So if, say Fox news, published a story about the level of corruption in the FBI
would the CNN watchers believe it?

But if they themselves found the proof, it would be harder to deny.

In Q part 2 I discuss this week's X-File episode. At the end they are given all the answers (maybe). Scully puts down "The Spoon" and says she wants to remember it as it was and NOT how it actually is.

How many Scullys would "put down the spoon" if we were spoon fed all the answers?

Just my 2 cents.

edit on 1/26/2018 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check... hmpft

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Best hope is they drain the swamp, eliminate the satanic social engineers and release suppressed tech to MAGA.

Definitely! There's so many of us who have been watching the corruption grow and grow, and the corrupt critters become more and more brazen in their lies and crimes... we've reached the breaking point.

WORST concern. This is just a clever way to identify and eventually round up subversive individuals (conspiracy nutters)

That was exactly my first concern about Q. I still haven't ruled it out.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Kek. This has been meme'd into existence, bringing the darkest and nastiest things in politics and the powers that be into the light of day to rear its ugly head(s).

I believed Q to be military A.I. Not sure anymore. But how else is President Trump able to keep ahead of EVERYBODY. He's playing 5D chess on a whole 'nother level.

I believe the main pawn mover behind the scenes to be Secretary Mattis. He told the deep state He's coming for them loud and clear when he dropped the MOAB on the C.I.A. tunnels in Afghanistan.

Hes bringing down the entire cabal of evil and the NWO, reshaping the Muslim brotherhood (as seen with what's happening in Saudi Arabia) that the Clinton's and Obama's have known ties to.

We're in for a treat to see them all crumble to the ground in a firey mess.

Just what are we replacing it with tho?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Until Q actually posts more things that are verifiably true, instead of an endless stream of huge claims with zero evidence which all turn out to have been lies, I'm inclined to ignore myself.

The main reason I gave him any credence is because he seems to have some kind of inside track to Trump... that peeked my interest.

But too many of Q's claims -- such as the Podestas being stopped trying to leave the country and subsequently being indicted -- just cannot be confirmed, and do not appear to be true.

The jury's still out for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I would bet my money AND my crypto that QAnon is a psyop. Who is behind it and what are their motives? I'm not sure. I was planning on investigating this further.

There is the possibility that those behind Q are trying to influence conservatives in order to use this momentum to change American policy without having to rely on facts. They could also be trying to radicalize conservatives in order to polarize the nation further, resulting in a divided nation.

There is also the possibility that this is a continuation of Russian interference. I was able to trace the origin of at least some of the PizzaGate stuff to troll factories associated with Russia.

edit on 26amFri, 26 Jan 2018 11:02:42 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Scary.... ain't it?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I will be completely honest. I think Q talks in riddles to pull you in. To get the most eyes and the most involved.

Look at what is taking place in the MSM. Can you believe what they tell you?

So if, say Fox news, published a story about the level of corruption in the FBI
would the CNN watchers believe it?

But if they themselves found the proof, it would be harder to deny.

I understand what you're saying and the logic behind it... but the virtue in that logic can also be twisted and compromised.

Every good conman knows that you have to give enough truth to gain the mark's trust. Even better if you can set things up in such a way that the mark thinks they figured it out all by themselves, or that they are smarter than the average bear. This easily becomes confirmation bias. Lots of ego stroking by the conman helps this along. It also personally involves the mark in the con to the extent that they "own" the con and have an emotional interest in defending and protecting the con.... and the conman. They have to in order to protect their own ego/confirmation bias. Well, until it all backfires on them.

And that's why so often people don't report scams and cons that they fell for and fell victim to.

Anything and everything can be corrupted by someone.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Q is coming back from Switzerland right now. That's why there's not been much communication from him/her for the past 24 hours.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Pizzagate was to see the level of response, Q anon is simply working that response. That's all.

I'm kind of torn on who's behind it though. CIA? One of the many intelligence agencies that the public doesn't know about? Trumps' own secret intelligence service? The GOP's own secret intelligence service?

One thing I do know is that Donald Trump isn't the second coming of Christ, and doesn't want to root out "the swamp". Mainly because he's in control of the swamp at the moment, and draws power from it.

Then again, they may just be larpers. Never underestimate the level of fan-boy love for Trump. There's some people out there who would spend months of their lives setting this up and coming up with posts and scenarios in their belief that Trump is who his propaganda machine says he is.

Also, it may be another country. I know everyone is tired of the Russian angle but that is an option that should be explored as well. Like you said in the OP, the hallmarks of the spooks are there, it's just figuring out which spooks we're talking about.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

We're in for a treat to see them all crumble to the ground in a firey mess.

From your keyboard to God's ears.

An excellent point. Who will fill the vacuum left behind? And I have wondered if Q isn't more concerned with setting up the "heroes" to fill that vacuum down the line.... but not necessarily our heroes. If folks trust Q now, then they'll trust Q when that time comes too. Q may just be greasing the wheels for the future.

On the other hand, if Team Trump -- and/or anyone else -- is truly working to drain the swamp, then we the people really have no part in getting the job done. But I can also understand that they would have to operate in unconventional and unexpected ways to get the job done... and something like Q could be part of it.

At this point, I just don't have enough facts and information to know all the whys and wherefores. So I'm open to all possibilities.

And I'm watching

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I would bet my money AND my crypto that QAnon is a psyop. Who is behind it and what are their motives? I'm not sure. I was planning on investigating this further.

And who is the target? I hope you'll share what you find. I'm VERY interested...

There is also the possibility that this is a continuation of Russian interference. I was able to trace the origin of at least some of the PizzaGate stuff to troll factories associated with Russia.

I'm assuming at this point that no matter what happens, those pesky Russians will insert themselves!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You couldn't have written this in the 2 other q anus threads?
Im starting to believe that you guys are discrediting Q anon on purpose.
The more you try to shove it down the throat on "ordinary" people the the less will they believe in your bs.
Q anon is just another bs fiction produced by alt right for the alt right so far.
No one believes this crap except for hardcore Trump loons.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Q is coming back from Switzerland right now. That's why there's not been much communication from him/her for the past 24 hours.

Interesting... is Q traveling with Trump? Did Trump give his speech already?

I should probably check his postings again instead of pumping you for information -- sorry!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Great observation!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

At this point. Team Trump will win. They're blasting through the barriers setup by the TPTB. They're so far ahead, that it hurts. It's a massacre.

The MOAB was apart of taking out a deep underground tunnel or base.

The earthquake recently in Alaska. Took out a deep underground base, possibly under the ocean. This war behind the scenes is intense and has been waging since the beginning of the last election cycle.

Even Hillary said so herself in her leaked emails. Saying she's never seen anything like this before. Almost combatant enemies within the department's going rogue and against the grain.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The problem is that you have someone on the internet, "Q", that has been able to grab the attention of many people through confirmation bias and those people have ran with his nonsense to very extreme and disgusting ends.

These people actually believe that "The Storm" is coming, which will be a disclosure of a massive pedo operation, that will take down numerous people in high places, mostly Democrats and Leftists in the media, but have absolutely no evidence to even begin to support such theories.

Literally, they are connecting dots, no matter how loosely connected or have no business being connected, and using that to fuel their little theories.

Not only that, but people on this very site believe they have an inside source to "Q", they can communicate with him/her and even know his movements day to day.

It's pizzagate 2.0, except they are trying to keep it as quite as they can as to not have the topic banned and they are taking it to completely insane levels.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Interesting... is Q traveling with Trump? Did Trump give his speech already?

I should probably check his postings again instead of pumping you for information -- sorry!

President Trump gave his speech at 8am Eastern Time this morning and immediately departed for Washington. Since the liberal MSM isn't talking about it, I assume that it was a productive trip.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join