It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Q: We're Watching You

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Q is a small group of patriots.

A small group with families and friends worth protecting and dying for.

A small group who doesn’t benefit from exposing themselves to people who don’t believe them to begin with.

And they do it anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Yes, a group putting themselves at grave risk for our freedom. Never forget that!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

EVERYONE has skin in the game.

We put everything on hold to fix this.

Big task

Bigger results

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Freedom was our birthright

Now we have blood on our hands.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

What strategic value is served by skipping George Soros initials?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Well, lets hope Trump gets those that thought the globalists could game the USA.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: alphabetaone

Don't you think Q is a group...

Hmmmm... a group? As in "Q" is more than one person?

...of patriots...

"Patriot" is a relative word... a weasel word that means something different to everyone...

...that finally took things into their own hands to punish the crippling corrupt elites and their enablers!?

I sure as hell hope not. We don't need another group of rogues corrupting the letter and spirit of the law for their own political benefit. Nor do we need punishment; we need accountability. And for accountability we need the law.

A group of insiders that decided morally corrupt people that usually evade justice should finally pay for their sins?

Their sins? Or their crimes??? There is a very big difference.

Funny that the control system in place for the average Joe would rise up and defeat it's Master. #SlavesUnite

That doesn't even make any sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that what Q is telling us is what government authorities and officials are doing, with and within the law, to investigate -- and ultimately prosecute -- wrongdoings by government authorities and officials and their partners in crime. To the best of my knowledge, Q isn't claiming to be doing any of these things... Q is simply telling us what others are doing to right the wrongs.

Are you telling me that Q is part of a rogue group with no authority going after government officials and others without the authority of the law???

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Q hinted earlier this evening that assistant A.G. Rod Rosenstein will be the next Swamp Creature exposed, as the Swamp is Drained.

Evidence that Q is going to be proven correct again: censored.today...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Q is a small group of patriots.

There's that "group" again... so more than one person is posting as "Q"?

A small group with families and friends worth protecting and dying for.

Everyone's families and friends are worth protecting. Are you telling us that only their friends and families are worth protecting? Because that doesn't sound very noble or honorable or patriotic to me.

And who exactly would want to hurt Q and his family and friends? Certainly not Team Trump -- the ones going after the bad guys. He would just fire the guy at worst. Which leaves the bad guys, but what good would it do for the bad guys to hurt Q or his friends and family? How would that stop Team Trump from doing what they're doing?

A small group who doesn’t benefit from exposing themselves to people who don’t believe them to begin with.

Believe what??? That Team Trump is going after bad guys? That makes no sense either. It's all over the news. So what exactly is it that we're supposed to believe that we don't believe? And why should we be believing some anonymous people on the internet rather than be hearing it through official sources after official authorities have acted with the power and authority granted???

Most important... how do we -- the public -- benefit by Q's postings? What's the point?

And, I'll ask you again, why is it that Brendan Dilley can be loud and proud without hiding behind a pseudonym on the internet but Q cannot? Why can Brendan Dilley give detailed reports with names and places, but Q can only speak in code?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Yes, a group putting themselves at grave risk for our freedom. Never forget that!

What risk? If anything, they're screwing over the efforts of Team Trump to bring the bad guys to justice... But Team Trump isn't going to suicide them.

So that leaves the bad guys. What would the bad guys gain by suiciding Q? That won't stop Team Trump. That won't erase the evidence Team Trump already has.

Further, how are anonymous coded postings on the internet doing anything for our freedom? Q's posts might be informative, but they are not getting the job done. Q could post 24/7 and it won't bring anyone to accountability. Talk is cheap. Q isn't doing any heavy lifting.

On the other hand, it's quite possible that these messages could put into danger those agents and officials who are really and truly putting their life and limb at risk to get the job done. I hope and pray that if so, Team Trump would have shut Q down long ago, but from where I'm sitting, no one's putting Q in any danger, but Q may be putting the real patriots and heroes in danger.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Q hinted earlier this evening that assistant A.G. Rod Rosenstein will be the next Swamp Creature exposed, as the Swamp is Drained.

Evidence that Q is going to be proven correct again: censored.today...

Sounds about right... I don't mean that in terms of timing or the order the perps are brought down, but just that he's up to his neck in all of this.

I was reading Dilley's newest messages last night, and he mentioned -- as I've wondered/suspected all along -- that Team Trump is giving some of these perps enough rope to hang themselves. And Rosenstein (along with Mueller and possibly Sessions) was one of the ones that came to mind!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
“I’m a highly placed insider working with a secret and selective group of intelligence and military, we are going to expose all things...

Our first stop in this quest, is the largest and most autistic troll site in the observable universe.”

Yeah... okay...
It totally makes sense.

😂😂😂

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well looky here!

FBI Official: Rosenstein Will Be Fired After Memo Released; USED Bogus Trump Dossier for FISA Warrant

The article doesn't really elaborate. I don't understand why it would be after the memo is released though, as opposed to after Trump reads the memo. At least as I understand it, Trump had not read the memo before the House vote yesterday, but it will be sent to him now (or has been already). I should think Trump could/would fire him after he reads it. Trump doesn't have to wait for it to be released to the public.

I guess we'll find out, eh?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What on earth are you talking about!!?? Govt officials are doing the right thing after being suppressed. Enforcing justice on those that were protected from their corrupt ways. Q is just people doing their job and applying it to all and waking you the heck up so you're not surveilled against the constitution. Do you want to be a slave!!??...Well then move to North Korea or China!!!
edit on 30-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Hmmm. Fox is not delisting their YouTube videos like CNN is.

#MAGA #Releasethememo

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

What on earth are you talking about!!?? Govt officials are doing the right thing after being suppressed. Enforcing justice on those that were protected from their corrupt ways. Q is just people doing their job and applying it to all and waking you the heck up so you're not surveilled against the constitution. Do you want to be a slave!!??...Well then move to North Korea!!!

Excuse me??? Check yourself and your very arrogant assumptions. You are not helping your cause... only raising more concerns and worries.

I asked you very reasonable and legitimate questions, and brought up very reasonable and legitimate concerns, based entirely on YOUR WORDS. And yet, you chose to attack, mock and assume rather than simply give reasonable and legitimate answers to those questions.

Q has done absolutely nothing to wake me up. I've been calling out this crap for decades... long before Q, long before ATS, and long before the internet. I'm glad some people are finally waking up, but it sure ain't me. And those folks just now waking up need to catch up to me -- and every other patriot who has been calling this crap out and demanding investigations and accountability. I'm glad you're finally on board. It's about damn time.

As for being a slave... really? Because I'm not giving up my own ability to think and reason to blindly follow an anonymous cyber leaker??? Being autonomous is synonymous with slavery in your dictionary??? Wow. Strange times indeed...

I'm not anyone's slave, and especially not Q's. I sure don't need Q to tell me what to think and believe and especially not what to do. Nor you. I'll stay right here, in the nation my forefathers founded and fought for and built, and I will keep fighting for the principles which made this such a great nation. Thank you very much.

Having said that, you are displaying exactly the effects of the mind control techniques and tactics that worried me enough to start this thread to begin with.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Watch Lionel put the evidence together, since you cannot yourself.

Having said that, you are displaying exactly the effects of the mind control techniques and tactics that worried me enough to start this thread to begin with.

You must be looking into a mirror!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Watch Lionel put the evidence together, since you cannot yourself.

No, thank you. I've already put the evidence together. I don't need anyone to do my thinking or speaking for me. However, since have not (cannot?) actually explain it yourself, and need someone else to explain it for you, I hope and pray you choose wisely.

And just an FYI: The truth is you have absolutely no idea who or what Q is. No one does. That's truth. No two ways about it. If you want to let an anonymous cyber leaker think for you, okay... but that's the very definition of mind control.

It's not the one daring to question and challenge.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join