It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann to Return Jan 30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here is a link to a short vid that shows a symbol which supposedly relates to his path forward and what he has been working on...the key to everything.

I am very glad to see him back and apparently independent of any media control, just honest investigative journalism.

Oh if anyone recognizes the symbol, please post

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Dash Cryptocurrency Website: www.dash.org...

Image: oracletimes.com...

It is the symbol for Dash, the cryptocurrency (one of the 'bigger ones', at that) - I'm not an investor or die-hard crypto-fan but it is actually #8 on my Cryptocurrency watchlist, with a current MarketCap of $6.23 BILLION (yes, that is over $6 million, millions). The only crypto I hold is "steem" and I didn't invest any money to earn it.

(I have watchlists for commodities, equities, bonds, currencies, etc. and don't trade or invest in 99% of these)

He plans to talk about something crypto-related? Hopefully he's not trying to be a promoter for a crypto and forgoing his other work on exposing lies and other important topics
edit on 25-1-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I can't watch the video, but I'm a fan of Swann and was wondering where he went.

Hopefully I'll be happy to see him back. I would love to have access to his investigative skills concerning this Mueller investigation. He's not always spot on, though, even though he is most of the time.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

It is the symbol for Dash the crypto

Dash Cryptocurrency Website: www.dash.org...

Image: oracletimes.com...

He plans to talk about something crypto-related? Hopefully he's not trying to be a promoter for a crypto and forgoing his other work on exposing lies and other important topics

Well, that doesn't sound like his usual fare. Maybe it is a way for him to get paid.
Hopefully he continues his investigative journalism.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Wow ..so glad to hear Ben is getting back into the mix . I have no Idea what the symbol is but I will follow the thread to hear the rest of the story

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I wonder if he'd let me touch his hair.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

LOL, I was paying attention to his hair most of the time.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Lysergic

LOL, I was paying attention to his hair most of the time.

He does have nice hair... I am jealous

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Probably smells like fresh cookies and bacon with hints of lavender.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

He'll return and hold the administration accountable? No no. What will happen is Swann will dance around the Trump administration and the bulk of GOPers and appeal to the political sensitivities of a specific audience and that's it. As he did with Ron Paul.

Another hack

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
Im guessing they're funding him and he'll shill for their currency over others? Seems odd but whatever it takes I guess.

a reply to: Southern Guardian
This "hack" is the only journalist to question 9/11, Sandy Hook lone shooter theory, and Syria using chemical weapons. He's literally one of us, and he even exposed Trump University. He actually investigates stuff.

new topics

top topics

join