It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Genealogy - Scientific Proof that Egyptians are descendants of Annunaki Alien Race?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Great thread thanks 👍

My best friend is a Christian minister (I'm agnostic) and i literally asked him just today (we're both in Africa as I write) "Soooooo if we all descend from Africa, how comes Adam and Eve are white?"
He said "They weren't, that's just what Christians said"
I was like "wtf?? Who are you???" 😐

Biblical Adam and Eve is whatever you imagine them to be.
Genetic Adam and Eve were most likely black.
BTW an interesting aspect to this whole garden of Eden thing, it seemed to stretch from Mesopotamia to the white and Blue Nile as per Biblical lore.

Now a river flowed out of Eden to water the garden; and from there it divided and became four rivers. The name of the first is Pishon; it flows around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 The gold of that land is good; the bdellium and the onyx stone are there. The name of the second river is Gihon; it flows around the whole land of Cush. The name of the third river is Tigris; it flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.
www.biblegateway.com...
. There's a huge difference between biblical and genetic Adam and Eve. The genetic is the ones that everyone descended from, but not necessarily the ones that everyone started from. The genetic could be the only one that stayed alive. Many people might have gotten confused by your statement.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well Biblical Eve is simply the Bible story, when I said "Genetic" eve , then that's a more science based approach, and when I said modern "Us" I mean ppl who looked and act like us Homo sapien sapien, off course there are lines that goes back before modern us, some living in the same space as us, but not us.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This has to be the weirdest interpretation of Y-DNA I have seen...if you have your autosomal DNA also done I suggest uploading it to gedmatch and using some of their calculators. You will get a much more complete idea that way.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnusMaximus
This has to be the weirdest interpretation of Y-DNA I have seen...if you have your autosomal DNA also done I suggest uploading it to gedmatch and using some of their calculators. You will get a much more complete idea that way.

Ydna haplogroup is autosomal, and not familiar like ancestry DNA. I have done autosomal through nat geo, and also ftdna with the Big Y testing, which is the deepest level available. I am on gedmatch also, but I don't see how that would help understand anything ancient, as gedmatch is to find current people with matching SNPs, small sections that show relationships. I honestly don't have much experience with gedmatch, because I am usually just drawing relationships inside of ftdna.

I do admit that these are bizarre interpretations. It would fall apart if my understanding of the nat geo genius matching was incorrect. Here is the assumption part: if it's looking at matches on my male line years ago, I make the assumption that each of the matches are the same male line as me, and so each match on the male line are then connected to each other. If we are discussing a single male line, then we are discussing a single family that goes back in time. That to me is a sound assumption, considering my knowledge of male line inheritance.

The second assumption is looking at the intermediate percentages of a more ancient haplogroup on my male line. If they state that the haplogroup matches 90 percent of an African tribe, then I assume that means 90 percent of the men from that tribe all come from the same male family line as I do. This means that 90 percent of that tribe then match all of the genius matches, because they are all the same male line.

If these two assumptions are incorrect, then my entire theory is flawed. I feel that it's completely correct, and one can draw connections between Bantu and Egyptians, regardless what historians think that they can prove. The writing of ydna is much more accurate over time, than a book of "history" that can be written completely incorrect. We are talking about one of the most ancient form of history. Ydna outlives any oral or written history known to man, so it's novel when people say that there's no connection between people, when over 80 percent of a tribe is a single male line. I don't think people understand how uncommon it is, to have almost zero infiltration of external DNA. I also think that many people fail to understand how mtdna and ydna actually function over millenia. I was lucky, and have gotten to study biotechnology in some college classes.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Well Biblical Eve is simply the Bible story, when I said "Genetic" eve , then that's a more science based approach, and when I said modern "Us" I mean ppl who looked and act like us Homo sapien sapien, off course there are lines that goes back before modern us, some living in the same space as us, but not us.

You know, even though there's a difference between biblical and genetic eve ...... Genetic eve will still be descendant of biblical eve.

An example if Adam had five sons, and after twenty thousand years every male line had died but a single man, then he could be considered biblical Adam. That's because every current line descends from him, even though he wasn't the first, he still is genetic Adam. It would be neat to find biblical and genetic eve and Adam, and be able to track both of their lineages.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDeuce

You know, even though there's a difference between biblical and genetic eve ...... Genetic eve will still be descendant of biblical eve.

An example if Adam had five sons, and after twenty thousand years every male line had died but a single man, then he could be considered biblical Adam. That's because every current line descends from him, even though he wasn't the first, he still is genetic Adam. It would be neat to find biblical and genetic eve and Adam, and be able to track both of their lineages.

Hey TreeDeuces, brah I don't think we can reconcile the two views like that, we are talking hundreds of thousands of yrs not just thousands, the dates alone would violate religious beliefs as we know it, and hard science?? ain't having that conversation.
edit on 30-1-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hey TreeDeuces, brah I don't think we can reconcile the two views like that, we are talking hundreds of thousands of yrs not just thousands, the dates alone would violate religious beliefs as we know it, and hard science?? ain't having that conversation.

Bs brah. Nothing in the bible states years. That's just people's opinions based on normal lifespans and trying to track back from the genealogy told in the bible, and you're the one that brought up biblical Adam into the conversation. One can't argue that we descend from one line, because we've tracked the haplogroup. Look at A00 haplogroup. Where the difference in years, is that people do not correctly analyze the long lifes of Noah and his descendants. We know that the bible isn't a scientific account, but haplogroup science is definitely. There are people who try to claim that people are like five thousand years since creation, but I see that as ridiculous. We are much more ancient, and can see the change of our DNA over a hundred thousand years. There are claims that the haplogroups show a common ancestor for everyone 180,000 years ago, but that is not proof of a biblical Adam, just a genetic one. There could have been a thousand males before that time, but 999 died and only a single line survived. We don't have the evidence to make big conclusions about Adam and Eve, but there seems great proof of common ancient ancestors

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

My views on this have changed quite a bit =)
I now think that our Biblical Account of the Rib of Adam is one of Genetics, and speaks of medical knowledge (and possibly TO those with medical knowledge) www.youtube.com...

This is my video, and it's the first time that the rib Account made sense from a medical standpoint, because if Adam gave Eve one rib, then he would have had to have 25 ribs, and eve 23 for both to end up with 24. Another option is Adam would have 13 pairs of ribs, and Eve 11 pairs of ribs, for both to end up with 12 pairs of ribs. However prevalent the 13 and 11 numbers are, the terminology isn't ribs, or a pair of ribs seemingly. This new way of looking at the Word was very revealing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am about to blow this thread up ..... you all do not even know.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
(theory)

Humanity was generally one race, all "blond hair and blue eyes", then
they corrupted themselves, the mayans are recorded eating their excrement, and human sacrifices and etc. (this is true for humanity multiplying generationally with this degradation)
then there was no unified field on earth, and there arose different varieties of people, some much more different then others
then we have the new testament and this kind of spiritual and biological separation was a complete work, mankind is throughly divided, many, cannot live in the natural earth's unified field environment or any like that, that is apart of god's design. humanity will never come to a viable way of this understanding before it dies, and about 40 or so years.
no aliens only uncleanness, and over time, rediscoveries of the depravity has yielded false pasts.............now in the present time, far into the new testament era, there has been "dispensation" some say is or kinda is extraterrestrial, or nothing. That is not the same as what happened with humanity in earth's past (which has no value).

EDIT

Its not good to be a descendant of the "annunaki", but I guess you can say many peoples on earth unfortunately are!
edit on 21-9-2020 by fintalini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fintalini
(theory)

This is demonstrably false.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: fintalini
(theory)

This is demonstrably false.

(Theory)

There was and exists now some there. I suppose during the "templar knights" period everyone is fascinated with............lots of blond hair and blue eyes people flooded into africa, however, years later history just claimed europeans just flooded in that area.

We firmly believe there is no "unified field" in this universe...............this can only result from humanity in a good standing condition without "dead flesh" ................. and there is no..........."unified field" on mars that would be needed for the equipment there, but once you have so many people in good standing condition, that is something that follows along................

observing the megaliths and the accounts, many were required just to do very little, god's emphasis on the unified field tied to a people in good standing is very extreme, and that is still the same today.
edit on 21-9-2020 by fintalini because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join