It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devin Nunes’ Anti-FBI Memo Names James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew McCabe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What i mean is its just a list of grievances.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Anyone else getting that communist vibe after the last year ?

Trump,Flynn,Manafort,Bannon.

A certain crowd hell bent on making them political prisoners.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

What i mean is its just a list of grievances.

Well I dont disagree with you, but again I guess we will have to see what in it.

Again though, it may be released with some supporting evidence, and even if not, may cause enough of a clamor to force an independent investigation into the claims, or to have the intel released.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Make no mistake....im here with popcorn. Whichever side gets hosed over im cheering it on.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Man that must burn, this was supossed to again be the proof the trump cult was looking for, i guess its back to the drawing board.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Make no mistake....im here with popcorn. Whichever side gets hosed over im cheering it on.

My guess is the truth will be somewhere in between what both sides are arguing.

However, perhaps because of my inherent bias, I do think that the dossier was used for a fisa warrant, and that is damning.

BUt I am willing to hear out all sides, and will reserve final judgement until I see the fisa warrantS (as in the one that failed and the one that succeeded) and other info.

At least this memo supposedly names names, and we know where it comes from, unlike the dreaded anonymous sources we are usually fed.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I've been trying to be consistent on my attitude towards the memo and the warrant. I don't think we'll ever see it.

But I will caveat, seeing the current narrative change. . . . .

If the memo and warrant are released, then the narrative will be, "So what? People have opinions."

Just looking back at the past few weeks, the narrative has gone from, no corruption, no bias, to everyone has opinions and biases, what's the big deal!

We're honestly at a point where "Banana Republic" best suites our form of government. The division, the ideological divide is so wide, that it's only going to get worse.

In my opinion.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We're honestly at a point where "Banana Republic" best suites our form of government. The division, the ideological divide is so wide, that it's only going to get worse.

Viva la Revolution!

Sucks to be on the side that banned guns.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Viva la Revolution!

Guns haven't been banned.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Apparently Nunes never even saw the classified information he claims supports his memo.

But trust me. I have the proof right here. 📜

You believe that?

Really he is going to base a memo that could get enormous press coverage with highly controversial claims on rumors?

It's not like he works for MSNBC or CNN, his credibility actually matters and he would face consequences for such actions.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Viva la Revolution!

I'll not cheer for violence, and would caution anyone on any side that does.

We are not at the point of no return.

The people pushed hard for two candidates they though were outside this corruption. Rather or not Trump or bernie actaullly are outsiders is irrelevant to the fact that people want change.

Using violence is not only unjust, but counter productive toward achieving change.

Instead people should seek to inform first themselves, and then others of what they see as abuses., and be willing to engage with people that may disagree.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I don't think people realize just how close to the precipice we are.

Instead people should seek to inform first themselves, and then others of what they see as abuses., and be willing to engage with people that may disagree.

Good luck with that.

They are dismissing the corruption within the FBI and DOJ outright.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I don't think people realize just how close to the precipice we are.

Good luck with that.

They are dismissing the corruption within the FBI and DOJ outright.

Perhaps, but whats the violent solution?

That guy that shot steve scalise was just as certain that he was fighting evil in a necessary way.

There is at least one ATS member that feels all trump supporters are fascists and they need to be eliminated, and that person is utterly convinced in the moral justification to do this.

Once you open that can of worms, it cant be undone.

edit on 25-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You don't think that "can of worms" is open?

I think it got opened a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No I dont think the can of worms of shooting people based on my internet sleuthing has come.

Do you?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

No I dont think the can of worms of shooting people based on my internet sleuthing has come.

Do you?

Just because bullets aren't flying, don't assume fingers aren't on the triggers.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Do you?

Just because bullets aren't flying, don't assume fingers aren't on the triggers.

Well I will be in the side telling internet posters to not shoot people.

And I am extremely confident that that is the side that is not only morally right, but also strategically most effective.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I admire your resolve.

But I find it'll be as effective as addressing congress and asking them to behave rationally and in a non partisan manner.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
They should face prosecution and jail time not criticism.
timea reply to: Grambler

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join