It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

So the 7 people meet, a "secret society" of sorts, including HRC, which was important enough that she was unable to give a concession speech.

Who were the other 6?

I'm looking at the DEC 22 Q post:
"Insurance"
NoName
Obama
HRC
Lynch
Comey
McCabe
Strzok

Maybe there is another sequence of names somewhere else in a drop?
edit on 23-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: filled in HRC

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I don't know how much more of this anticipation I can take.
I want this to conclude. Hopefully safely.

It would be nice to have a sense of where we are in the timeline of events. Early/Middle/Late/Conclusion imminent.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FauxMulder
I threw a thread up for the whistle blower stuff. Pretty big deal they've got one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They killed your's and Gramblers.
redirected to X's from this morning.

Mod missed that this is NEW info from another source.

Yeah I thought it was new too, but cest la vie.

I just wanted people to see the info that there is allegedly now an actual FBI insider claiming that this was more than just text messages by strzok, but there were actual meetings of this secret society.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Rep Jim Jordan said we should have the memo by next week!

ETA
And that there will be MORE memos to come....
edit on 1/23/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: C84K2

So the 7 people meet, a "secret society" of sorts, including HRC, which was important enough that she was unable to give a concession speech.

Who were the other 6?

I'm looking at the DEC 22 Q post:
"Insurance"
NoName
Obama
HRC
Lynch
Comey
McCabe
Strzok

Maybe there is another sequence of names somewhere else in a drop?

NoName could fit with Bill Priestap. HRC would have most likely send her favorite pet Huma though. Who could have taken Obama's place?
edit on 23-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: crankyoldman
I look forward to your posts almost as much as I look forward to Q's. Always on point and eloquent, thank you.

*Archiving these threads is tedious, but I'm almost done.

Thank you.

Historically the archivist was a most vital position, well respected and honorable

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

When dealing with issues of good and evil in a very stark contrast, the operative principal of the Big Lie applies, so it doesn't mean that they are bad people, but being generally decent folk they cannot allow themselves to even begin to consider the depths of depravity and evil involved, particularly among the so-called ruling "elite" (we need a new and better word) and trusted leaders in society ie: the untouchables (why they thought they could get away with it, unmolested themselves).

Then there's also the notion that a feeble mind, and heart, is the devil's playground. One little twist, and they'll rush to defend the evil and even run cover for it as a knee jerk reaction.

It's really hard to face, let alone to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

On the other side of the spectrum, in the midst of the great outrage, is the tendency to begin to seeth with vengeance and blood lust, while losing our own good-willed, good-natured humor in a stoic, cop-like face, that will never authentically laugh again, even if only because the sorrow and sadness of such a thing is just too much to take, and so the evil kind of rubs off on them in a way, and morphs, while the hatred fear and loathing only empowers it, at some level.

Many do not want to know and would rather not know.

It's very tricky business, which Q himself is struggling with in his 40/60% comment, up from 80/20 (as to what can be allowed to see the light of day for the sake of the public).

In fact, without the mutual support of others in this fight, it's enough to drive a person mad.

I myself have been driven right up the wall over it on more than one occassion trying to shed light on the 9/11 conspiracy and what ensued in its wake.

It takes a very strong mind, will, and heart to try to face this stuff down, while retaining the utmost Civility, and without losing one's sense of humor, mirth and charm.. (but just consider the true nature of the hoodwink and what I call the double-bind and you'll still get the last laugh at the devil's expense)

This is what I like about Q, and Trump, that they don't appear to have lost their charm even the face of unspeakable evil and depravity.

Once thing a person should ask themselves when expressing and communicating about this Q business.

Question: Am I at some level, whether consciously or unconsciously, playing the role of devil's advocate..?

edit on 23-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Don't want to sidetrack too too much..

Its not sidetracking. The Deep State Corruption may be the current focus here, but the pedo-esoteric-quasi-satanistic-cabal-occultistic part of it will be the future focus. Great post that connects the dots.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The Woman in Red? What was she tweeting you?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Podesta.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The Woman in Red? What was she tweeting you?

She wasn't tweeting me, but tweeting to #ReleaseTheMemo over and over again.

I'm aware of it's symbolism, which again, suggests that it wasn't even Russian at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Jan 23 2018 21:30:34
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 58e607
NEW

@Snowden
How’s Russia?
Almost time.
Q

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They WISH they could contain and limit the whole thing to a little secret society within the FBI. But unfortunately, the Cabal is global and has infiltrated every university, media company, silicon valley, hollywood and government there is.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Jan 23 2018 20:26:55
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 566a5a
B1ADF2C9-65EF-42CB-A3D8-8B….png

Future proves past.
News unlocks map.
Q
-------------------------------------------------

Checkout capture Q included.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Martin75

When dealing with issues of good and evil in a very stark contrast, the operative principal of the Big Lie applies, so it doesn't mean that they are bad people, but being generally decent folk they cannot allow themselves to even begin to consider the depths of depravity and evil involved, particularly among the so-called ruling "elite" (we need a new and better word) and trusted leaders in society ie: the untouchables (why they thought they could get away with it, unmolested themselves).

Then there's also the notion that a feeble mind, and heart, is the devil's playground. One little twist, and they'll rush to defend the evil and even run cover for it.

It's really hard to face, let along to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

On the other side of the spectrum, in the midst of the great outrage, is the tendency to begin to seeth with vengeance and blood lust, while losing our own good-willed, good-natured humor in a stoic, cop-like face, that will never authentically laugh again, even if only because the sorrow and sadness of such a thing is just too much to take, and so the evil kind of rubs off on them in a way, and morphs, while the hatred fear and loathing only empowers it, at some level.

Many do not want to know and would rather not know.

It's very tricky business, which Q himself is struggling with in his 40/60% comment, up from 80/20 (as to what can be allowed to see the light of day for the sake of the public).

In fact, without the mutual support of others in this fight, it's enough to drive a person mad.

I myself have been driven right up the wall over it on more than one occassion trying to shed light on the 9/11 conspiracy and what ensued in its wake.

It take a strong mind, will, and heart to try to face this stuff down, while retaining the utmost Civility.

This is what I like about Q, and Trump, that they don't appear to have lost their charm even the face of unspeakable evil and depravity.

Once thing a person should ask themselves when expressing and communicating about this Q business.

Question: Am I at some level, whether consciously or unconsciously, playing the role of devil's advocate..?

That was beautifully said!!!!

My husband is my life line. He is my safety tether. I think anyone on ATS needs one

I completely understand what you are saying. I guess Paul is just able to breath enough light into my life that even this darkness can't overcome "me"

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The original list was:
/_"backslashha">
HUSSEIN>
HRC>
LL>
JC>
AM>
PS>

I guess the triangle (/_"backslasha" = saudi, soros, rothschild?) could be the big three so maybe we are way off.

edit on 23-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: attempt at backslash

edit on 23-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: second try

edit on 23-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: im stupid

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

@Snowden
How’s Russia?
Almost time.
Q

I've slowly started accepting that Snowden - one of my heroes - might not be what I thought he was.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The original list was:
/_>
HUSSEIN>
HRC>
LL>
JC>
AM>
PS>

I guess the triangle (/_ = saudi, soros, rothschild?) could be the big three so maybe we are way off.

There are mutiple lists with names. I think Q wants us to find the right one.

link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Or did he start the Q ball rolling?

link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Skyfloating
Or did he start the Q ball rolling?

Maybe. We'll see. A few weeks back, Q asked who Snowden really is or what is mission really was. He might be CIA.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join