It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Now Ron Johnson Senate Intel says they have an informant
on the Secret society.

Not sure how long this vid will stay up,

News at link with embed video

Sen. Johnson told Bret Baier that these texts prove evidence of “corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.” The the senator dropped a bombshell about the secret society: “That secret society, we have an informant that’s talking about a group that was holding secret meetings offsite.” Baier replied, “Secret meetings offsite at the Justice Department? You have an informant on that?” Johnson said “Yes.” Gowdy said earlier on Fox News Tuesday:

dailycaller.com...
edit on 23-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Trillium
a reply to: Skyfloating

Guessing here

Trump will be getting Snowden & or Assange back to the US
Remember the different 5 hour Time Zone post different that been happening Bingo

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't see Assange coming to the US. He isn't a US citizen anyway. But Snowden, maybe. As I said above, I really can't figure out which side he's on.

Yes until this mess is all clean up he may still have some very important info yet

link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Now Ron Johnson Senate Intel says they have an informant
on the Secret society.

Not sure how long hat vid will say up, hard to find.

News at link with embed video

Sen. Johnson told Bret Baier that these texts prove evidence of “corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.” The the senator dropped a bombshell about the secret society: “That secret society, we have an informant that’s talking about a group that was holding secret meetings offsite.” Baier replied, “Secret meetings offsite at the Justice Department? You have an informant on that?” Johnson said “Yes.” Gowdy said earlier on Fox News Tuesday:

dailycaller.com...

And so it gets deeper. The fact it's actually hitting mainstream now with this type of story, tells me awakening is coming.

link   
Everyone remember the Hawaii false nuke alarm?

Interpretation of Q drop indicated that it was an unfortunate necessity (scare) to precipitate a BDT or batch data transfer from the Hawaiian NSA data base (where did Snowden run from?) which had become separated or de-linked from the CONUS (continental USA) data base, probably under Obama (unsubstantiated). The nuke alarm then triggered an automatic data transfer, so that Trump and co. would have access to the data (vital piece of the puzzle?). There were reports that the Bill Clinton was on the island at the time (although one photo was from a few years ago), which might have necessitated the action (speculation).

I think that when we use conjecture and speculation, that we should include that, and maybe even have a few different levels of "proof" ie: known fact, probable, likely, etc., and don't feed the trolls and shills.. (wastes space and time needlessly. Too important to get sidetracked..)

edit on 23-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You just gotta wonder what the GOPe tree under McCain is. Don't you? Have we spent time following up on any of those connections because if McCain goes down then how many of the GOPe are going to fall too? Lindsay Graham? They always work together on things ...

I have to wonder if McCain ties go back to his capture during the Vietnam War. Vietnam at the time had very close relations with North Korea. McCain was a POW for 6 years. Could he possibly be an enemy of the state? 6 years is a long time to be a POW....plenty of time to be turned. He has a strong rhetoric against NoKo....and I am of the belief that the harder you voice an opinion, the more likely it is you have a similar opinion as those you oppose.

Really wondering if he has been a serious traitor in our midst for a really long time, working to undermine the govt.

There was a series on HBO I think, called "Homeland" and I wonder if McCain was the inspiration for one of the characters. He was a POW that was turned into a spy. I need to watch it again with my "Q glasses" on. We watched it in marathons on Matt's bad days, so I was distracted, lol, or asleep through a lot of it. It seems some sort of ritual to show us things through "entertainment" exists and there were some heavy concepts in that show that I didn't fully grasp at the time.

I also wonder if "House of Cards" was doing the same thing and The Clinton's were the inspiration for the main characters ? Maybe it was symbolic in some way that Kevin Spacey was made such an example of , while others just as bad or worse still have escaped public shame and punishment.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I love how all the while the people in power are tearing the place down, a whole lot of peole are praising them for things not accomplished or inteded to be accomplished, based on some shadowy figure in the ethernet. It's almost funny.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: C84K2

So the 7 people meet, a "secret society" of sorts, including HRC, which was important enough that she was unable to give a concession speech.

Who were the other 6?

I'm looking at the DEC 22 Q post:
"Insurance"
NoName
Obama
HRC
Lynch
Comey
McCabe
Strzok

Maybe there is another sequence of names somewhere else in a drop?

Maybe the no name could be John McCain? Q keeps referring to him as we don't say his name. Have a rino in the group to use for their plans?

Most of the researchers are sure that McCain is no name, and song bird.

When does a song bird sing?

Deathbed? In a cage/trap?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Dan Bongino (on Hannity) just said the missing Strzok/Page texts story is a "Canary Trap" to out leakers.

I like Dan, but why would he alert leakers to the trap? FoxNews is the most watched News Channel in the U.S.. When he speaks, it frequently makes headlines. (Just do a Google News search on "Bongino" and you'll see what I mean.)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What if,

Watch at Theatre = Vid of the seven ?

If there's an informant not huge leap for same informant to have recorded meeting (s)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dan Bongino (on Hannity) just said the missing Strzok/Page texts story is a "Canary Trap" to out leakers.

why would he alert leakers to the trap?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing unless it's a distraction or purposeful disinfo?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that NBC News filmed a segment inside the Hawaii EMA bunker right before the false alarm.

21stcenturywire.com...

edit on 23-1-2018 by jlv70 because: (no reason given)

Here's the YouTube link: www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-1-2018 by jlv70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Twitter admits it was not Russian Bots

I'm glad they confessed. Not all is lost.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Trillium
a reply to: Skyfloating

Guessing here

Trump will be getting Snowden & or Assange back to the US
Remember the different 5 hour Time Zone post different that been happening Bingo

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't see Assange coming to the US. He isn't a US citizen anyway. But Snowden, maybe. As I said above, I really can't figure out which side he's on.

Snowden was a contrivance. The story, his look (handsome but not too, glasses, thin), his measured speech, was preposterous. His "emergence" was to normalize the idea of wholesale NSA storage of information on everyone and everything. It worked, the NSA weathered the storm and nowt do what they had been doing all along and we accepted it. Really, a "thumb drive?" Binney spoke of this long before as Snowden but he isn't telegenic.

Think on this. Obama said he was a most wanted man, evil traitor, and yet Jon Oliver was able to get an appointment IN RUSSIA to have a funny sit down chat with him without the government giving a crap? That CEO ass from Vice even got to hang with him, a wanted man living in an enemy state does not have celebrity guests over.

Now him as a symbol? Maybe, but I doubt he has much cache at this point as he has allegedly been exiled too long to be considered notable.

But it does lead us to the elephant in the room. Former NSA folks like Binney have said that the NSA records it all, just look at the place for god's sake. So, missing emails? Missing texts? Really?

Who's side is the NSA on at this point. Does Trump/Team have access to that information as Commander In Chief? Do the NSA files, all trillions of gigabytes, provide the details we are looking for?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust

why would he alert leakers to the trap?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing unless it's a distraction or purposeful disinfo?

I don't know why mere "leakers" would be sought. There are some serious bad people still employed by the FBI who want to "take out" the President of the United States.

The ignorant stupid MSM jumped all over President Trump when he declared that the FBI was "in tatters". Those idiots can't comprehend the fact that the President of the USA is privy to facts and information that THEY WILL NEVER KNOW...thank God!

"Q": THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID. (Amen brother/sister Q!)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

If I type "When does a songbird sing" into Google, this is the "quote" it brings up. (bold mine)

It can start as early as 4:00 a.m. and last several hours. Birds can sing at any time of day, but during the dawn chorus their songs are often louder, livelier, and more frequent. It's mostly made up of male birds, attempting to attract mates and warn other males away from their territories

edit on 1/23/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Everyone remember the Hawaii false nuke alarm?

Interpretation of Q drop indicated that it was an unfortunate necessity (scare) to precipitate a BDT or batch data transfer from the Hawaiian NSA data base (where did Snowden run from?) which had become separated or de-linked from the CONUS (continental USA) data base, probably under Obama (unsubstantiated). The nuke alarm then triggered an automatic data transfer, so that Trump and co. would have access to the data (vital piece of the puzzle?). There were reports that the Bill Clinton was on the island at the time (although one photo was from a few years ago), which might have necessitated the action (speculation).

I think that when we use conjecture and speculation, that we should include that, and maybe even have a few different levels of "proof" ie: known fact, probable, likely, etc., and don't feed the trolls and shills.. (wastes space and time needlessly. Too important to get sidetracked..)

Interesting.

Is there any actual proof of Clinton being there? Had an idea but not going to pitch it unless there is some confirmation Clinton was in Hawaii at the time of this event.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
What if,

If there's an informant not huge leap for same informant to have recorded meeting (s)

Q was teasing video material twice within days.
I'm certain some interesting video will be coming out very soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
What if,

Q was teasing video material twice within days.
I'm certain some interesting video will be coming out very soon.

If Q starts to the swamp academy with 200 minimum investment to publish the truth I'm out.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

If I type "When does a songbird sing" into Google, this is the "quote" it brings up. (bold mine)

It can start as early as 4:00 a.m. and last several hours. Birds can sing at any time of day, but during the dawn chorus their songs are often louder, livelier, and more frequent. It's mostly made up of male birds, attempting to attract mates and warn other males away from their territories

4:00 a.m.
Q told us 4:00 am is when the select MSM shills receive their propaganda talking points via text.
edit on 23-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Did I miss the rQll call? I nearly had heart failure when I saw the original thread closed.

Awesome job dashen on the index.

S&F should go without saying.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join