It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Very curious.
Marker makes signature more visible (a la John Hancock?)

I don't know if that explains it. The Cross pens were right there for him to use.

As I understand it, the kind he uses have felt tip inserts and are black, too. Perhaps not as visible, but he's used them for official public signings before.

This was unique.

See? Cross pen used...perfectly visible signature.

And watch that video of him signing the tax bill...notice how he moves the box to reveal he didn't use the Cross pens. I can't help but think it was all very intentional.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Jan 27 2018 12:29:02
Anonymous ID: e1be55
JA posted this vid earlier today. It's JB at a CFR event. https:// twitter. com/JulianAssange/status/957212097984819200

Jan 27 2018 12:43:56
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d15fcf
>>179419
CFR?
What a coincidence.
Q

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So I'm getting "Dopey" Prince Alaweed is now out ("Catch and Release")...and singing like clockwork (Black Forest cuckoo clock).

Twitter.
"When does the bird sing?"

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Jan 27 2018 13:21:01
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 5997a0
NEW
>>180046
SPOOKY.
Q

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just now

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/27/18 (Sat) 11:34:38 No.69
Chatter exploding.
Change of narrative will be required.
[-4][-5]
Public to awaken [mass-start].
Sleeping pill reject.
OP Mockingbird FAILURE.
FAKE>REAL.
BLIND>20/20.
KILL_CHAIN.
Where we go one, we go ALL>
Q

I think Q' s alluding to the fact that we'll begin to see msm changing the narrative because the whitehats are now the controllers of those who once controlled the media , because they are now hostages forced to do the bidding of a true narrative. Fake will now become real, blind will now become clarity. Op. Mockingbird aka propaganda is failing. Not clear on kill_chain other than blackhats chain of control over media

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Ghostly Diane and Schiffty are in trouble and Twitter just poked the bear. Good times. almostjingo Worth a read.

That says Jim Steyer is owner of Common Sense Media. He's very close to Hillary.

Could JS mean Jim Steyer instead of John Solomon? Q states JS and SC are protected. Maybe Jim Steyer is on the run?

Just throwing it out there...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Wow. that is spooky. this is the anon post that Q responded to:

Anonymous 01/27/18 (Sat) 13:14:32 f51e29 No.180046 >>180006 James Dolan, former Marine and co-creator of the whistleblower submission system SecureDrop alongside Aaron Swartz and Wired editor Kevin Poulsen, has died. The Freedom of the Press Foundation, which took over SecureDrop, reports that Dolan, age 36, took his own life.

edit on 1/27/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have some ideas for a few We the People memes. Do we prefer military themes or ordinary crowds?

New one.

edit on 27-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I have some ideas for a few We the People memes. Do we prefer military themes or ordinary crowds?

2 threads, all of this earth-shattering information exposing some grand conspiracy and the best thing you have to do is ask people what flavor of memes they like?

Ya, this topic is a joke. Sad that so many are so easily herded like sheep.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No offense but i prefer the memes be put into a different thread.

JMTC - carry on

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

No offense but i prefer the memes be put into a different thread.

JMTC - carry on

Forgive me:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

None taken. I try to post them with relevant posts from now on.

link   

Children playing would be cool in the way that innocence prevails.

A five year old could point things out that would look cute but send a message like none other.

Plus, kids are at the heart of this fight if my interpretation of it is sound.

eta;
I imagine a kid being asked what he wants to be when he grows up and his reply is something along the lines of (corrections officer) peeing in so-and so's cornflakes for what they did to his parents and their friends.
edit on (1/27/1818 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: IAMTAT
Wow. that is spooky. this is the anon post that Q responded to:

Anonymous 01/27/18 (Sat) 13:14:32 f51e29 No.180046 >>180006 James Dolan, former Marine and co-creator of the whistleblower submission system SecureDrop alongside Aaron Swartz and Wired editor Kevin Poulsen, has died. The Freedom of the Press Foundation, which took over SecureDrop, reports that Dolan, age 36, took his own life.

Aaron Swartz died in 2013 at 26, now James Dolan has passed away. Kevin Poulsen is a black-hat hacker. Is he next?
edit on 27-1-2018 by texasgirl because: Auto correct on phone

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Obama's signature on the Affordable Care Act bill:

Trump's signature on the Tax bill:

Notice anything else different (besides the marker)?

There's no date stamp that says when it was 'APPROVED' (or that it was approved).

I wonder if that's meaningful.

edit on 1/27/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Good idea i'll keep that in mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So, with all of the FB/Twitter info about censorship, russianbots, groupthink etc..... & the idea of TV/Movies being "predictive programming", my mind keeps going back to this:

The Circle

The Circle is a gripping modern thriller, set in the not-too-distant future,

When Mae (Emma Watson) is hired to work for the world’s largest and most powerful tech & social media company, she sees it as an opportunity of a lifetime.

in a groundbreaking experiment that pushes the boundaries of privacy, ethics and ultimately her personal freedom.

I have watched, and it is frighteningly real. Have any of you seen this movie? I know my post seems off topic, but I really think it does have a place here.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

No Really! Carry on! You are very talented and they are truly awesome.

I just think that a separate thread where folks could "browse N grab" them would make them easier to share to the twitter / FB world.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We must be driving the AI's and all algorithms completely off the deep end with the code being developed . AI is not a big fan of Shakespeare or so I have been told ...keep er up

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

2 threads, all of this earth-shattering information exposing some grand conspiracy and the best thing you have to do is ask people what flavor of memes they like?

Ya, this topic is a joke. Sad that so many are so easily herded like sheep.

Got to admit the meme thing gives it a new age mumbo jumbo kind of vibe to it. Kind of kills it.

Q IS close to jump the shark if the memo isn't released before SOTU.
edit on 57131America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jan 2018 12:57:55 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join