It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hey there sheep!
do you think there is a connection between this video that Q posted on 1/27/18 not too long ago

And Trump's request yesterday to make a military parade in Washington DC?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

MORE from new Strzok/Page emails:

LISA PAGE: “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

www.mixedtimes.com...

I am again dumbfounded at there being no sexual texts between these two supposed lovers....only stuff about trying to stuff Trumps election.

Clearly, the 'affair' story is cover.
The narrative that the two were lovers having an affair was shoved at us from the very start.
It seemed odd then...and makes no sense now.

Clearly no one in their right mind would have sex with that woman. Affair my arse!! Page is so repulsive Strozyk couldn't conspire with her face to face no less have sex with her. That's the real reason there are so many texts.

I've had worse.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I would say, 'yes'!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
James has a new vid up on taking the news back to reporting on the truth

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yay, I caught up reading,
but boo I forget all that I wanted to address along the way.

The deal with the phone pic...What's his name from getty, actively participating or hiding out?
twitter.com...
This guy is who produced the raw photo. Is he who blurred it?
Crickets on his end since SOTU?
If the image was sent wireless/ the nsa has it, assuming. Which may be why new drops forwarding the pathways; one in this direction...

ttps://www.fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/fbi-executives/carl-ghattas link broken on purpose

from broken link;

Over the course of his 20-year career, the majority of Mr. Ghattas’ focuses have been on counterterrorism efforts in the United States and around the world and strategically integrating intelligence and operations to ensure intelligence collection aligns with priority threats

Now that can be read like everything is on the up and up huh? But as we have been taking part in deciphering clues and a memorandum which lead us to find collusion in a politically biased fashion with the Russians on the part of the DNC (god there's a parallel that I want to link given the state of dnc- but as funny/ironic it also is disturbing and tasteless)...long winded...collecting info via actual Russian informants or creating narrative fabricated with ill intent?

Maybe utilize this one?

My gratitude for Dashen in all your hard work/high caliber efforts, and to everyone helping (high caliber efforts) those of us who need to breathe in deeply and sigh every now and again. It's a lot to take in and deal with during quiet contemplation.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There was one text released so far where Page seemed to blow smoke up his butt and encourage Strzok to continue.

I haven't been able to shake the feeling that she was "assigned" Honeypot style to keep him willing to commit the procedural crimes.

He seemed to wanna bail more than once and Page "Strzok-ed" his ego to keep him in the game.

Like Carter Page, there's more to Lisa Page than meets the eye I'm fairly convinced.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Whoever was handling that business should pick more attractive honeypot girls.
edit on b000000282018-02-07T12:36:19-06:0012America/ChicagoWed, 07 Feb 2018 12:36:19 -06001200000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sometimes the homely ones do things in the bedroom that would make a man jeopardize National Security I guess

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: butcherguy

Sometimes the homely ones do things in the bedroom that would make a man jeopardize National Security I guess

Yes, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but she looks 'across the street' ugly to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Large paper bags are easy to come by eta a vid because I can

edit on 7-2-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

You betcha. Although This Thread is not as densely packed as the first one. much more Chit Chat and derailment

Would be nice if we could have a MOD specifically assigned to these threads....

I know just the one who would be perfect, too.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

LISA PAGE: “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

www.mixedtimes.com...

I am again dumbfounded at there being no sexual texts between these two supposed lovers....only stuff about trying to stuff Trumps election.

I don't believe for one second they were having an affair. This whole time, there has been zero energy between them that suggests anything more than two friends conspiring about something they do not share with others. It feels like they were happy to pretend to have a romantic relationship if it gave them an alibi in the event anyone became suspicious.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

www.mixedtimes.com...

The narrative that the two were lovers having an affair was shoved at us from the very start.

Clearly no one in their right mind would have sex with that woman. Affair my arse!! Page is so repulsive Strozyk couldn't conspire with her face to face no less have sex with her. That's the real reason there are so many texts.

I've had worse.

haha we all have....I was just fortunate enough to be so smashed I didn't remember much.

I damn sure don't text them for months afterwards.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

Are you talking about the heart? I'm not seeing it say unfavorite anywhere.

Edit, once you click the heart to favorite it, you can then un-click it to unfavorite it. They all do it. Refresh after favoriting one to see "unfavorite" pop up.

DOH!
Gotit.

THANKS.
BTW....did everyone here 'FAVORITE' this thread?
There must be something good about that.

I have now...never noticed that before. It's not the same as flagging it. Unfavoriting it doesn't remove my flag. What's the distinction, I wonder...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I have been working on the Ghattas connection a bit today. Go from the link Q gave, then drop to the bottom of that page and click on 'About' Leadership and Structure.

That takes you to the page that lists the branches and head personnel of those branches.

Then click on NATIONAL SECURITY BRANCH (under which Ghattas operates).

Scroll down on that NSB page to NSB News.

Q posted the fbi.gov / ghattas drop on Feb. 6. There are two news events listed on that day. I am in the process now of reading about those events and then following any trails from there. Must take a break for a while though first.

Keep in mind that James Comey is the one that appointed Ghattas to his current position AFTER DJT took office.

Feb. 28, 2017

edit on 7-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

www.mixedtimes.com...

I've had worse.

haha we all have....I was just fortunate enough to be so smashed I didn't remember much.

Funny to me how this thread works just like a workplace. During the down times the the conversation winds up with something water coolerish, as in our shameless dating habits, then Q posts and everyone furiously goes back to work.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

www.mixedtimes.com...

I've had worse.

Funny to me how this thread works just like a workplace. During the down times the the conversation winds up with something water coolerish, as in our shameless dating habits, then Q posts and everyone furiously goes back to work.

I love your "summaries " they are always spot on.
We have become a work group of comrades.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

www.mixedtimes.com...

I've had worse.

Haha exactly...I'm about to raid the break room fridge and see if I can steal Introvert's clearly marked lunch!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Like I posted the night Q mentioned Ghattas, there is a link between him and the FBI agent (Comey's chief of staff) who quit last month, Andrew Rybicki.
Both men were supposed to testify before the U.S. Senate in Sept 2017, but were blocked by the DOJ.
www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join