It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Supreme Court?
Secretary Clinton?
edit on 2/6/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

SC stands for Secretary Clinton

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

because it sends the black hats the message that they cannot scrub the net of all copies... we've learnt to keep offline backups?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Tried unsuccessfully to get the frame at greater resolution from the video file on the hard drive (.srf file recorded from Samsung 4k TV).

I don't have the right codec to view the file in an editor so shall I put it up on a dropbox account and PM access to those that fancy a view? It's about 1.5gb. I'm certain one of you will be have more aptitude to get the file viewable at the right resolution through a video editor or viewer.

This will have the additional benefit of spreading copies around as backup.

You were the first in our group to find the footage...thank you for working so hard. I'm amazed you did that so fast! I'd love to see it, if you want to PM a link!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Q doesn't use the ">" symbol that often. It means "greater than" in many disciplines. How does Q use it?

link   
New message alluding to the idea that the same FBI informant working above mentioned cases tipped the tarmac meeting.

link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Supreme Court?
Secretary Clinton?

Except it was Bill Clinton who met her.

Supreme Court/Loretta Lynch deal > AS 187.

And so he's owed them one ever since - compromised by a murder he committed that they would have covered up.

I hope all this business isn't just another form of political blackmail and nothing more.. Q?

edit on 6-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

SC stands for Secretary Clinton

Thank-you! Sometimes Q refers to her as HRC. (Must be private citizen Hillary Rodham Clinton in those instances)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I agree the ladies are about 9th row on both pics as evidenced by the guy in light bue jumper 2 rows in front of them in both pics!

The 2 standing guys behind them are therefore in row 10 and phone guy (#1 of 4) is just to right of the aisle is in row 11!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Under no circumstances could Hillary have been anywhere near that meeting.

She was under investigation.

Bill had no power. He was there to broker a deal.

Podesta signed off on the idea that they should silence any potential leaker. No one has yet put forth whose plan it was.

AS?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think you found the right phone!!!

And as soon as we were onto it, Q moved on with the other news about the informant who testified today and who's well protected I'm sure.

I've spread the news and have asked others to look for this as well. Once it's copied and mirrored and moving around we're good.

Would be interesting if it was sleuthed out right from here, then went viral.

It would cause a lot of folks around here to sit up and take notice I'll tell you that!

1 of 4, where those three ladies are 2, 3, and 4. Makes perfect sense. So FEW were on cell phones around that time. That one looks like it could be legible with the original data and not a shot of your TV.

Thank you so much for doing this and for having the foresight to record it.

Best,

Ankh

edit on 6-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

As is Adam Schiff.

I humbly and respectfully disagree. BC met with LL to offer her the SC in exchange for moving past AS's 187, among other things.

The basic premise of the meeting is that Hillary was a shoe-in for the POTUS, which everyone believed at the time was all but an absolute certainty.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Full set of files for the backed up Video recording from TV now available consisting of:

.cip file
.inf file
.mdb file
.mta file
.srf file (the 1.5gb video data)
.ss file

Message me those that want to access and copy please?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Greenanon

As is Adam Schiff.

I humbly and respectfully disagree. BC met with LL to offer her the SC in exchange for moving past AS's 187, among other things.

The basic premise of the meeting is that Hillary was a shoe-in for the POTUS, which everyone believed at the time was all but an absolute certainty.

They killed SC Justice Scalia, then cut a deal to fill his seat if "What" regarding Adam Schiff 187?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

As is Adam Schiff.

..or Antonin Scalia.

just saw your post carewemust. I never bought the story back then, now dots are being connected..wow

edit on 2/6/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: you guys are awesome, wish I could offer more for the thread

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I've PMd you the links (6 files in all: 1 vid/data and 5 ref files)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Now we have post #673 with a link to CARL GHATTAS's "About" page at the FBI.
qcodefag.github.io...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

As is Adam Schiff.

..or Antonin Scalia.

just saw your post carewemust. I never bought the story back then, now dots are being connected..wow

You might be right! See #567 @ qcodefag.github.io... . The context in that post would match up with Antonin Scalia. What about the 187 though?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

We can disagree.

It’s why I built a timeline though.

Tarmac Meeting June 27

No charges recommend. JC July 5

Murder of SCR July 10

Clinton Email investigation reopened after intense pressure from somewhere (WL)

Loretta Lynch talked about being haunted by Seth’s murder.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

That's it I bet you're right. Makes sense that way. Also leads back to pedo stuffs and spirit cookers.

AS 187. A. Scalia Murder.
edit on 6-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join