It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government shutdown

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
I have zero trust of any comment such as "I'll sign anything and take the heat".

Me neither. But you're supposed to be able to trust that the President of the United States of America is a strong leader, and when he backs out of bipartisan agreements in such an overtly vicious manner it becomes the quintessential definition of weakness.

Not the Democrats attending-S**t Hole apparently never happened- not the MSM and certainly not without context.

The Presidency is not a "contextual" leadership position! Your making my point for me. Also, only 2 senators have contorted the s___hole / s___house meeting into making it from a racially motivated denigration into a semantics issue.

Your party has no mandate, no platform, no leadership and hangs it's hat on Russia. I care not one whit what happens to those 'innocents' compared with following the law of the land that the left negate with false compassion.

MY party? What is my party? Here we go again, with you making sweeping assumptions....no honest debate with you.

The only reason there'd be 'compromise' on the wall by the left would be the perception they couldn't stop it anyways.

LMAO....this conversation and its topic is PRECISELY that, no funding for the border wall. Clearly, it's stopped.

Trump has my/our trust. Who do you people have? Zero.

You know, I actually voted for Trump, and quickly found there was reason to regret my decision. After which, I was a bit angry that so many others followed him blindly....Morrow said "a nation of sheep will beget a Government of wolves". I'm starting to actually and sincerely feel bad for the sycophantic Trump supporters, THEY, YOU will be hurt the most by this floundering administration.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I don't believe you voted for Trump. Not in the slightest.

The wall isn't 'stopped'. Merely delayed.

As you can provide no full context on those 'negotiations' with Trump...and I doubt anyone can, your assumption betrays your intent.

I agree there is no debating between us. I will, however, continue to point out the inconsistencies of your posts.

Rather easy at this juncture.

edit on 22-1-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

While the government is shut-down, so-called "Empathic" Democrats are taking vacations all over the world, instead of taking care of business. Nancy Pelosi was in Hawaii, and Congressman Bob Menendez was just spotted on a beach is sunny warm Puerto Rico.

Bob with Bikini-Girl (photo): www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join