It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD officers raid Newsweek headquarters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

they don't want to take the assets.. they will pick out the assets that will hinder their ability to stay in business the most, and hope the threat that they might lose them to at least negotiate an easy payment plan...

That wouldn't make sense though. Sabotaging the business would only hinder their ability to pay up. I'm going with Shamrock on this one. They were probably taking photographs to document the equipment in the building before any of it mysteriously goes missing or gets wiped.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Theirs no such thing as 'states rights', under a tyrannical federal government, who actively attacks any negative opposition... with the full support of the masses behind them.

Kind of sad really, there was a time when US citizens were passionate about freedom of speech and holding government accountable... but then Trump came along... and now their just like lemmings, mindlessly jumping off a cliff.

Any organization that criticizes the Trump government must be "FAKE NEWS"! Arrest them all, the masses will support it.

Go look at Obama's 8 years and tell me there wasn't even a smidgen of tyranny. I will gladly wait.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It looks like they did actually take some of the servers in question, but not ones that are relevant to Newsweek specifically (as opposed to the owners of Newsweek).

Looks like it's got more to do with the money used to purchase equipment.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: xuenchen

This is where it all starts... a tyranny style crackdown on free press.

Today its just apparent "tax evasion"... But soon many other media networks reporting 'unsactioned' stories on the government will start being raided for espionage and other such claims...

Sieg heil, mein fuhrer Trump!

Yeah it's gonna be beautiful... I seriously just shed a few tears when I read your post and just then realized that we are Actually witnessing the moment when it all starts... the Trump-topia is finally here you guys! It's begun!

I am not holding my breath, but, rumor over on the neo-nazi boards is that the LGBTs and Muzzies are gonna be rounded up next week... we can only hope.

Just know I'll be celebrating right along with you, and just as hard, because This is what we've all been waiting for... THIS is what it's all about.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Inventory for value assessment

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-1-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Wrong link

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join