It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal Accused of Sexual Battery, Denies Allegations Amid Criminal Investigation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dont eff with Oprah.

So just days after SEAL released his meme mocking Queen Oprah we have a sexual abuse allegation against him.

Seal has vehemently denied allegations of sexual misconduct lodged against him by actress Tracey Birdsall. The 54-year-old British "Kiss From a Rose" singer (born Henry Osusegun Adeola Samuel) is under criminal investigation for alleged sexual battery stemming from a reported incident that took place at his home in November 2016.

www.billboard.com...

Wow . I just dont know what to say. lol

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Oprah is a billionaire who has a lot of influence and control.

Seal is a puny little nothing compared to Oprah, the self-made billionaire and icon.

Even if these are groundless claims, the point is that it will teach Seal to stay in his lane... at least that's what they are hoping.

Then again it's always possible that the claims are legit.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
On the surface it sure looks like Oprah is getting back at Seal. If it turns out to be true then too bad, but for the time being I'm giving Seal the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

she went to Seal's house to retrieve a salad spinner

You couldn't make this stuff up.... I don't believe her anyway. since that ugly Indian guy gets a pass, my homie Seal gets a pass from me.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

This is what Billionaires do when little people try to crush them.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Too convenient.

Classic Alinsky.

4 and 11 are in play.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
THats the same who fot sued up where i live because he could not pay for is new house.

But sure its oprajs fault.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rockdisjoint2

Well the lady does say that her coming out with these allegations is in direct response to seal mentioning the double standards in Hollywood during Oprah’s Golden Globes speech.

This is all going to end up eating itself. I don’t know Seal, and i don’t know that lady. But, I do know that people generally don’t ask permission before they start kissing someone. Girls do it, Guys do it. If that is what happened, and she said no, and he backed off, then, no foul.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

This is all going to end up eating itself. I don’t know Seal, and i don’t know that lady. But, I do know that people generally don’t ask permission before they start kissing someone. Girls do it, Guys do it. If that is what happened, and she said no, and he backed off, then, no foul.

It's like this guy I worked with who when he went out would ask 50 girls to go home with him for sex, and he would get everything from a no to a slap in the face, but he said he always went home with a girl...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Are you mocking SEAL because Oprah has more money? Oprah, Bilderberg Puppet. You got to know she's behind this 'sudden' SEAL bashing. It's as obvious as the nose on your face.
edit on 17-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Its getting tiring. Everyday a new public figure being accused of sexual misconduct etc. Its gotten insane in the USA. I think this #metoo thing has made some women so desprate to be apart of it innocent men are getting pointed at.

Imo.

-hides from all the female ats members-

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
How close was their friendship? Trying to kiss someone who've you've been intimate with before is different from someone you only know as a friend. Is she sure he groped her breast, or was he just trying to move his arm as she moved herself? It's kind of like bumping into someone accidentally. I once did that. It wasn't intentional at all. Anyway, it looks like she had to say "No" a couple times for it to register with him. That's questionable on his part. If he actually went further than that, I understand why she's doing this. A guy can't have permission to be deaf or dumb, even if he's not trying to force anything. And you can't rationalize "No" away after the 2nd or 3rd time. Because some guys say "Oh it's not really no." Umm, no is usually no.

I do think it's problematic though to make these so public and for people to have their career potentially destroyed by an accuser. But how oftne does that REALLY happen, as opposed to what's in the news? Also I know that 3 to 10 percent of these cases are false, so there's some support for believing the accuser over the alleged assailant, but I still don't like it.

Maybe he got too crazy this time:

edit on 1/17/2018 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Isn't he married to Hedi Klum?
I'm calling BS because of that and him dissing oprah days ago.

Cant wait to see what the new alt left fad is, after this dies out.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Smear attack activate.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
People calling that woman an 'actress' is being too generous.

Big time.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
lol kind of like when trump held a press conference and paraded bill clintons accusers before the media? so because trump is so evil when being triggered oprah must be as evil as well? you guys are a cynical bunch!!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Really? Tit for tat, obviously.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Lets say the allegations against him are true, it doesn't make what he said about Opera any less TRUE

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Are you mocking SEAL because Oprah has more money? Oprah, Bilderberg Puppet. You got to know she's behind this 'sudden' SEAL bashing. It's as obvious as the nose on your face.

No im mocking the people whi make # up and just go with it.

Seal was sued by a construction company up where i livr because he did not pay for the house he had build for him and is wife at the time.

But bro yea that evil oprah am i right.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

No im mocking the people whi make # up and just go with it.

Seal was sued by a construction company up where i livr because he did not pay for the house he had build for him and is wife at the time.

But bro yea that evil oprah am i right.

What does SEAL's personal financial problems have to do with Oprah's shady past with Weinstein?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join