It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Stormy Danials?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What kind of POS cheats on their wife?
I don't give a # who you are or how much money you have you just don't treat people like that. I hope someone shoots his sleazy ass just for cheating,if you cheat on your wife you deserve to die for breaking your promise and her heart.

This world is going down the toilet fast,it's like everyone is throwing away their morals. No shag is worth losing the love of your life,if you married her and don't love her shame on you. It pisses me off to see cheating become so common a good friend of mine lost her husband of three years because he wanted to cheat on her with a woman twice her age and old enough to be his mother.

She never deserved to be treated that way,she is the kindest woman I've ever met,to see her betrayed like that lowers my hopes of ever finding someone worth while.(women are cheating a lot lately as well) A real man doesn't take a commitment so lightly, a real man keeps his word even if he is tempted.

I'm so sick of this crap being the norm it is unacceptable.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Who's Stormy Danials?

Who cares?

I got 99 problems and Trumps sex life ain't one of them.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
I don't give a # who you are or how much money you have you just don't treat people like that. I hope someone shoots his sleazy ass just for cheating,if you cheat on your wife you deserve to die for breaking your promise and her heart.

This world is going down the toilet fast,it's like everyone is throwing away their morals. No shag is worth losing the love of your life,if you married her and don't love her shame on you. It pisses me off to see cheating become so common a good friend of mine lost her husband of three years because he wanted to cheat on her with a woman twice her age and old enough to be his mother.

She never deserved to be treated that way,she is the kindest woman I've ever met,to see her betrayed like that lowers my hopes of ever finding someone worth while.(women are cheating a lot lately as well) A real man doesn't take a commitment so lightly, a real man keeps his word even if he is tempted.

Cheating apparently is the norm more than you think... I don't condone it and I'd never violate my vows to my wife, but a lot of men and women don't appear to be able to handle that temptation.

Personally, I don't think men are designed to be monogamous. Let's face reality, men in powerful positions and wealth attract a lot of pootang and they want to partake. It is one of the perks. Whether it is sports, entertainment, politicians, businessmen, or whoever. Denying reality doesn't do anyone any good. I'd guess 80% of DC politicians have cheated at some point.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Depends on who You type to..

If it is a Trump fan than it is "Stormy DENIALS"...

Con the Don: Don is a con.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is kinda creepy....

Trump told Stormy Daniels she was ‘just like his daughter’

I wonder how Ivanka and Melania are feeling about NOW. Trump might just as well hole up in Florida.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 17-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Did any of you look up who her lawyer is?

First, Trump never paid a dime. Second...give this a read...

"While in college and later in law school, Avenatti worked at a political opposition and media firm, The Research Group, run by Rahm Emanuel (who later became White House Chief of Staff and is presently the Mayor of Chicago).[17] Avenatti worked on over 150 campaigns in 42 states, including multiple gubernatorial and congressional campaigns including Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate Campaign"

So, you want to tell me this is not a vendetta or personal favor???

Should men cheat on their wives? No. If they do and lower my taxes would you vote for them? Yes

edit on Tue Mar 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Same tactic used with all of the women who claimed sexual abuse/misconduct prior to the elections.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why didn't this woman come forward a LONG time ago?

There is no part of me that doubts Trump would have screwed her and payed her off, but I think the timing seems weird.

There have been a few things that have come to light recently that were apparently well known for at least 5 years before Trump started his campaign.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes I agree with u

(post by kaylaluv removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: VashTheStampede

Cheating apparently is the norm more than you think... I don't condone it and I'd never violate my vows to my wife, but a lot of men and women don't appear to be able to handle that temptation.

Personally, I don't think men are designed to be monogamous. Let's face reality, men in powerful positions and wealth attract a lot of pootang and they want to partake. It is one of the perks. Whether it is sports, entertainment, politicians, businessmen, or whoever. Denying reality doesn't do anyone any good. I'd guess 80% of DC politicians have cheated at some point.

So then, the only reason you do not cheat on your wife is because you are not in a position of power.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join