It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM is trying to pull the plug on the Russia Narrative

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

My definition doesn't matter.
Everybody that does matter is taking it pretty seriously.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, it's pretty serious how much trouble those people are going to be in. Banana republic stuff. Fusion was running FISA stuff... that sounds kind of like fascism... don't you guys hate fascism?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

This is the greatest thing I’ve read all day.

And I read a lot.

Thanks for making me laugh. And for stating the truth with humor.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

and not one person on the left will accept this.

S&F

From another thread but relevant here.

Here is the rundown / timeline of all of this, including links to media coverage, white house visitor logs etc.

Ohr What?

2. When NSA Mike Rogers discovered the unauthorized search FISA-702 contractor access queries, he shut it down.

3. The use of the FBI NSA database had been ongoing for a long period of time. However, it was the increases in FISA-702(17) "About Queries" responses, from November 2015 through March 2016 that triggered the internal alarm.

4. When Admiral Rogers effectively shut down FBI contractor access to the FISA search system, the DOJ/FBI "small group" needed a way back in.

5. They were shut out April 18th 2016.

6. Mary B Jacoby, wife of the contract entity using the system and reviewing search results, reacts on April 19th 2016. white-house-logs.insidegov.com

Click link for entire rundown.

Looks like we have confirmation Admiral Rogers is one of the good guys who tried to put a stop to what was going on. It certainly explains why Obama people wanted Rogers gone.

and no wonder the left now wants the Russia narrative shut down. It blew up in their faces and is now causing more harm to Democrats. Dems lost the mental health bs as well.. I wonder what the left will lie about next.
edit on 17-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Mkay.

Mkay. easy...I bruise easy

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Does all this swing back around to FISA Spy Warrents being obtained illegally? That's the YUGE crime.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does all this swing back around to FISA Spy Warrents being obtained illegally? That's the YUGE crime.

Exactly ! Trying to get ahead of the inevitable revelation that these warrants were obtained illegally by claiming that were "fooled" by the Russians...LOL

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its official alex jones has called out all the media and was proven right yet again.

He saves us again just like for the y2k bug.

poor example, the y2k bug was real it did happen many systems around the globe were effected, hydrodams shut down unexpectedly almost causing bursting, hospitals broke down life support systems failed to function, people died.

luckily all the preparation before hand directly due to people like alex hyping the issue meant that majority of worldwide systems had been adapted to the change over so they wouldn't fail, it is only due to that the systems which failed were minimal. had the hype and preparation not occurred it would have been a doomsday event.

deny ignorance pal.

the MSM has made moves to abandon the russia narrative before, particularly right after cnn execs got caught on hidden tape calling it all a "nothingburger" (thats right cnn started the nothing burger term)

but then they swung back into supporting it, this could just be another of those wavering moments.

I am not a Jonesy but that is true about the Y2k. I have a tendency to believe Alex is right a lot but he is so over the top it appears ILLOGICAL to me to use that style to make your points. The evidence i have seen on Info wars, often, ends up being in the news later. I wish it was a calmer presenter!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Dfairlite

My definition doesn't matter.
Everybody that does matter is taking it pretty seriously.

The media? they don't count anymore..... Not the MSM anyway. S*** hole MSM leaders and their fake news dealers don't get away with it anymore either.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

Washington Times

There's one allegation shot full of holes.

One allegation shot down joining a list of many.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The media isn't who I was referring to but now that you mention it the state approved news is on the horizon isn't it? Then you'll have the truth....according to trump. Sure you want to go there?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

what everyone seems to be overlooking is potus was right when he accused obama for wiretapping him and his campeign.
this has been confirmed by the fisa warrants. whole of justice department should be scrubbed of all appointees an independent investigation needs to determine what criminal acts obama and his henchmen were involved with and most importantly investigators can't be fbi because of xfiles level of corruption.

this dossier was determined to be a device for a smear capaign against trump and if a fisa judge signed off on a warrant because of this evidence he needs to step down.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wanna know why the SJW brigade are really are SO angry with Trump? Look at how planned this whole ordeal was, and they still took a bitter defeat. Pretty much the failure of the century by them, and after 2 terms of Obama, no less.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"Progressives" have made a YUUUGE mistake, and fallen into one of the more dangerous traps in politics.

Once they started believing their own lies and propaganda, it just keeps going down from there. Think of a flat spin in an F-14. Unfortunately for them, it's looking more and more likely that they don't have enough altitude at this point to safely eject.

Same thing happened during the election, IMO. I still enjoy watching the MSM just lose their minds that night.

Life is good friends, and It's a wonderful time to be alive.

Sniff.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
Once they started believing their own lies and propaganda, it just keeps going down from there. Think of a flat spin in an F-14. Unfortunately for them, it's looking more and more likely that they don't have enough altitude at this point to safely eject.

Then you know what happens next? You're best friend Goose dies and it takes Russians, funnily enough, to get you back in the saddle.

I think it's more like when Daffy Duck keeps trying to get Elmer Fudd to shoot Bugs Bunny and keeps getting his own head blown off

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Lots of DEAD Russians over a "fake" dossier...

HMMM...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The dems distancing themselves from the "Dirty Dossier"

edit on 19-1-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

alex jones's behavior makes alot more sense if you think of him as a shill, remember the lenin quote, “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

his purpose is to head the truth movement, and act a jester in the process, so as to make a mockery of all who come on the truth.
alex never really breaks anything, just picks up on stories already hitting the public as early as he can, to take that lead and make it a crazy show...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

alex jones's behavior makes alot more sense if you think of him as a shill, remember the lenin quote, “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

his purpose is to head the truth movement, and act a jester in the process, so as to make a mockery of all who come on the truth.
alex never really breaks anything, just picks up on stories already hitting the public as early as he can, to take that lead and make it a crazy show...

By acting as a jester he loses most of us including me. THAT was what I should've stated earlier. None can lead when most of us think they act foolishly....

<< 1  2   >>

join