It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen over Washington D.C.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A UFO was caught on a web cam looking over washington D.C. This looks to good to be true but it looks like a pretty sweet find.

www.mediavillage.net...

What do you guys think?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
That's definitely swamp gas. Either that or photoshop. Why don't aliens just build decent UFOs instead of touching them up with photoshop to make them look better? Stupid aliens.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
HA HA yeah

Interesting... What if it is real but the image is so clear that we don't believe it. Maybe we are so used to seeing blurry images that if we did see clear proof we wouldn't believe it.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Where have you been?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Whoa... I have been out of my mind writing a paper. I figured yall had talked about but I guess I didn't look far enough down on the page. My bad

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi I'm a noob and I'd like to introduce myself. Hello.

I am privy to my own brand of proprietary information and see no reason for my radical or controversial statements to be deleted. Agreed I make comments contrary to the toothless hicks, brits and jews that populate this board (including, seemingly, moderators) but I am confident that I have insight which will be greatly appreciated in the long term.

Once again Hello and welcome to my world.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyzeus321
HA HA yeah

Interesting... What if it is real but the image is so clear that we don't believe it. Maybe we are so used to seeing blurry images that if we did see clear proof we wouldn't believe it.

Hey now. Don't get all conspiritorial on us. I always thought UFOs were just made blurry and they're finally figuring out how to make them clearer. It's a long way to go to try to make headlines. But who am I to judge alien humor?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
hahahaha.....I wouldn't put it past the conspiritors

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Whoa!!! That proves it!!!

Beam me up Han Solo!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kinja
Whoa!!! That proves it!!!

Beam me up Han Solo!

Don't be so quick. That ship is definitely hostile. You can tell by the angular modulation of the luminal coupling. Those aliens ain't to be ****** with! Now if the angular modulation was .03 degrees counter-clockwise then it would be safe. But those aliens don't have beam transports so you're still out of luck. They do have an escalator but it's rather slow.

[edit on 2-14-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
no no no no no no no.... Your way way off man

It would be .02999999999

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

no no no no no no no.... Your way way off man

It would be .02999999999

What's a few fractions of a degree between interstellar neighbors? With over 50 aliens species visiting at this time it does get difficult to tell them apart. You can usually tell by what they order at McDonalds. If they order the human & cow blood shake they are usually greys.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
That is offensive SIR.

Stereotyping is not a way to promote togetherness. It's thoughtless comments like that that has kept the greys down from accomplishing anything except anal probes.

I have a good mind to report you to the G.A.P.T. (Greys Are People Too)

even though they do like cow blood shakes, that it not the point

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

That is offensive SIR.

Stereotyping is not a way to promote togetherness. It's thoughtless comments like that that has kept the greys down from accomplishing anything except anal probes.

I have a good mind to report you to the G.A.P.T. (Greys Are People Too)

even though they do like cow blood shakes, that it not the point

I sincerely apologize for my thoughtless statements. I'm an American so I was trained well in racial profiling. It's a hard habit to break. And if you can't enjoy a good cow rectum burger now and then you just ain't livin'. I offer up a truce. If they greys wish for better publicity all I ask is for a tricked out UFO. Ground effects, bumpin system, deep dish 5 star reverse rims, limo tint, the whole 9 yards (8.2296 meters). I'll even get them a spot on Springer. I'll write up a contract and send it to G.A.P.T. immediately. And I won't even hold the greys responsible when I invade every countries' airspace within an hour. I'll even scrap my plans for nuking the Sirius star system. But that UFO better have a big red bow on it.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You're hilarious. I'm not being sarcastic either. I like you. (ShadowSomethingSomething)

Anyway, yeah, as can be read in the original thread a million times over, I think that image is photoshopped.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by h4n1144
...Agreed I make comments contrary to the toothless hicks, brits and jews that populate this board (including, seemingly, moderators)...

Can a mod please erase this racist nonsense before more intelligent people in search of rational discussion stop visiting the board?

If I am alone in finding this offensive and having no place here, then nevermind.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrumrunner

Originally posted by h4n1144
...Agreed I make comments contrary to the toothless hicks, brits and jews that populate this board (including, seemingly, moderators)...

Can a mod please erase this racist nonsense before more intelligent people in search of rational discussion stop visiting the board?

If I am alone in finding this offensive and having no place here, then nevermind.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily racist, but certainly bigoted and ignorant, and thus having no place on this board.

I don't believe in censorship, but I do believe in people's rights to not have ignorance like this shoved in their faces.

[edited for spelling]

[edit on 15-2-2005 by obsidian468]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
As has been pointed out, there is already a thread discussing this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've also looked into this image, and living in the area, believe it to not be photoshopped, but also believe it to be nothing more than a simple, mundane commercial plane taking off from Reagan National Airport in DC. Further explaination is available in the other thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lartsa Cleargleam
You're hilarious. I'm not being sarcastic either. I like you. (ShadowSomethingSomething)

Anyway, yeah, as can be read in the original thread a million times over, I think that image is photoshopped.

Thank You. I'm glad someone likes my rye and pumpernickel sense of humor. Personally, if it's cow eating aliens or cow eating humans it's all the same to me. Cows eating cows. Damn canibals.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I hate cow on cow violence.

It's so sad

top topics

<<   2 >>

join