It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

For those who don't know me, I go by Blue.

Why the mystic elf Night Star named me this I haven't a clue.

At times I go by Luke.

As I can be a kook.

Call me what you well or

I will send you to Cleveland.

edit on 1 16 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Night Star

Just popped in to use the restroom!

🌿👀🌿

Just popped in to use the restroom too but blummin DB was in there and I am not... I repeat NOT going in there after him!

So I peed in the kitchen sink instead...

“Grins cheekily and scarpers off”

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
A very somber retinue journeys to the new shed. They could have used the portal but knew that Lucid never would. He lay in a deep, enchanted sleep, set by himself. It was a dark time, for the young warrior, linked as he was to the turmoil and chaos of the outer realm, and he placed himself to sleep to avoid being a doorway for the evil that was abound there. He would awake when peace flooded his heart once again, when his mind could dive through the confusion and mist until he found himself once again. The slow flap of the dragons wings that carry and surround him guide his dreams, bringing comfort to the one lost in them. A fairy sits on his shoulder, whispering into his ear. When they reach the new shed, they lay him atop it, and all depart but the fairy, who brings light to the one who has lost all sight of his own.

Hello, Sheddroes!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: kaelci

Kaelci I just love Squeak!!!!!!! She is just gorgeous! I miss having birds. Nice cage set up! I think she will be happy with you guys and perhaps you can get her a mate eventually? Thank you so much for the pics, they made my day!

*waves*

I was debating about getting her a mate. There's a misconception that lovebirds -must- have a mate or they will become depressed and die, but a lovebird by herself bonds better with the owner (providing the owner spends the time allowing the bond, otherwise it's best to have a friend for them... I plan on bonding.) The breeder hand-fed and hand-raised her, so it should be easy-ish to have her bond with her new human.

The cage I have is the minimum size for 2 lovebirds, but I would rather get something larger if I were to have two, and if they were to breed, there's not much of a market for lovebirds in my region. So... it would be unwise.

She's settling in nicely! She woke up singing this morning. She's eating, she's drinking, she's investigated every nook of her cage. She's been tearing her leaves (all safe non-toxic-to-bird ones) and gently testing her toys. She jumped onto the swing once and spazzed out a bit, "Oh my gosh, it MOVES!!!!" but I'm sure she'll be back. She likes flying around her huge new space, her old cage was a quarter the size of her new castle, and she's been doing topsy-turvies around one of the branches we put in there for her - she likes hanging upside down from it!

Tearing at her leaves a few minutes ago <3

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

i think squeak will be just fine. right now there's a singer on the tv and the birds chirping back in response.
edit on 16-1-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here I made popcorn for everyone. Enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Pictures from the Houston Blizzard of 2018

Most schools are closed today and perhaps for
tomorrow, as well as only 1% of the population
knows how to drive properly.

Unnamed elf spotted...

The dog who could not be reached for comments...

Taken near the entrance to a shed-like structure...

An artist's depiction of The National Guard assisting in the rescue of a kidnapped snowman...

www.click2houston.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Through the darkened sky, high above the mist and shadows, Storm and Night soared . The wind whipped her long silken hair around wildly in the cold Winter's air. "There!" She shouted. Storm leaned to the left and glided down gracefully landing atop the roof of the Shed. Lying in slumber was Lucid the young and troubled Warrior with a faery by his side keeping watch.

Softly, she spoke to the enchanting faery. "What happened here?" The tiny creature remained silent and somber as though secrets were being honored and she could not speak of them. Night rested a hand gently upon Lucid's shoulder and shook him, but he would not rouse. She closed her eyes and sang the tranquil song of hope, unclasped her velvet hooded cloak and lay it upon him like a blanket. It was cold, so very cold and she became almost numb with the icy breeze that blew relentlessly through the hours.

Snow fell like silent magic. The silver orb glowed in a starless sky. Storm stretched his leathery wings wide. "You mustn't stay, it is foolish, either take him somewhere warm or leave him be, but leave now!" Night whipped around and glared at the mighty dragon, her guardian and friend. "He would never allow it. He has always done things in his own way and in his own time. He must come of his own free will." she replied.
"And you? Will you be as stubborn and risk the elements?" he asked sternly. Night wondered of the storms that Lucid was facing. Where had he been and what happened while he was away? Questions, too many unanswered questions.

The snow fell faster quickly covering the roof, the trees and ground below. "Wake up!" she shouted at the little Warrior. "Wake up now!" Storm grasped Night in his talons and carried her away to safety, dropping her off at the front door of the Shed. She shivered uncontrollably, unable to move. The dragon pushed the door open and shoved the Elf inside, knowing someone would find her and look after her. "I will watch over him as I do all our Sheddite warriors. Do not fear." At that moment Pesky the Pixie flew over, mouth hanging open in shock. "Where the hell have you been and where is your cloak? We have been worried sick and looked everywhere for you! It isn't nice to make us worry so, why would you do such a thing? Why..." Night glared at the pixie. "Will you please...just shut up?

edit on 16-1-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I am already enchanted with Squeak and can't wait to see more pics and hear more about her! I think come Spring I may look into a bird or two for myself. I'll see. I do miss having them.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

OMG, we'll need a movie marathon to go through all that popcorn!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Ahahaha! Love the pics and narrative!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Thanks! I have an interesting story, well had pictures as well-can't find copies now, about a "natural" fairy door. Will keep looking and gonna see if i can share it otherwise.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Ooooh, sounds great, can't wait to hear it!
How are you doing tonight?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Doing alright, How are you doing? Checking out what's going on in ATS land-despite it's around dead hour.

Even though it's difficult for me to communicate social wise, want to say I appreciate these threads, brings a lighter more community side to the site.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I sure can't. *SPLATS a pie in Night's face and runs away laughing like a maniac*

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

So glad that you have found and enjoy this thread. It's easy to be social here in the Shed, you don't need to say a lot and everyone is so easy going. You can say as much or as little about yourself as you'd like. I really am looking forward to your story.

Oh...I love your avatar! We have a lot of cat lovers in here.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I sure can't. *SPLATS a pie in Night's face and runs away laughing like a maniac*

Hmmmm...chocolate cream? Not bad. But...look at my hair! Excuse me while I go wash it out.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That's funny. I was going to say something about it being chocolate lol. At least it's not a cow pie. Or lemon meringue pie. I imagine that would make the old eyes burn.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
@NightStar

Do you want my cute bunny back or are you happy with a Pink Gerbil in a Tutu?

I know you are fairly sensitive to cute thingummyjigs...

Kindest respects

Lags

Psssst... I could go for my old avatar (Wili Coyote) smoking a cig but not sure if the moderation staff would be happy with that?

I miss my old avatar that Cody took so much time to work on!

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 17-1-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I am soooooo crap!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Just tell them he is 'vaping' ...

Using an A.C.M.E. unit guaranteed to NOT blow up in your face.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join