It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US-led Genocide of Yemen Worlds WORST Humanitarian Crisis 50K Kids Died 2017 150K To Die 2018

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Hey man, we just trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents!
a reply to: Planette
Nope sorry, you are wrong. No amount of Russian propaganda will make it true.
22 States currently have an active stake and play a part in the conflict, as well as six private/non-state actors. The bulk of those countries are along the Red Sea and Persian Gulf. Does Australia lead this battle as well since they are training pilots as well? What about Djibout, Eritrea and Somalia, they provide logistical support as well. Does that mean they somehow lead this effort?
edit on 1-15-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

when was the last time a kid from yemen grew up to do something significant for the world?

I`m not saying it can`t or won`t happen I`m just saying if it hasn`t happened yet it might not happen so why should we throw our pearls before swine?

I`m not a gambler, I don`t even play the lottery, there`s no sense betting on a longshot even if you are a gambler,and you certainly won`t get non gamblers to bet on a long shot.
the long shot is that a kid from yemen might actually grow up to contribute something significant to humanity instead of being a muslim terrorist.

edit on 15-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

How many kids, not adults, have to die before its a holocaust ..... or do the jews claim exclusive ownership and use of that term?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Very very depressing to see this..it is like being made homeless through no fault of your own,and no one can even help your children with some food because Everyone for miles around is in the exact same position.The very act of waking up each morning must be a hellish stress for these people.Really sad and for me the scope of all this suffering is unimaginable.I just wish i could help at least one family with children.Is there a way to do that,a place one can send some money and be sure it ends up by the people who need it?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yeah,..Ok... But what's your point?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
no, there is no way you can send money and be assured it will help them. The only way you can actually help is to offer refuge for a family from Yemen into your home, if you figure out how to manage all the legal paperwork required to do so.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Of course... arab muslims killing other arab muslims in a proxy war where both sides are supported by... OTHER MUSLIMS!
Who’s to blame? USA, Israel, "The west" etc. What a joke...
Keep on blaming everybody except yourselves, nobody cares.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Well, that was a fantastically short sighted response.

Did it ever occur to you that spending all the money the US does on bombing places abroad, would be better spent getting housing and jobs for the homeless, help for the mentally ill (who make up a decent portion of all homeless persons world wide)?

The issue of war abroad and homelessness at home in your own country, are not separate from one another. Like all things in this universe, they are connected to one another intrinsically and inextricably. If you want fewer homeless in your cities, stop letting your politicians spend money on killing people in far off lands, which pose no military threat to your own, whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
OP.... we dont care.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
RIP little ones..

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
RIP indeed. Now go protest the Saudi Embassy in whatever country your from.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: DeepImpactX

We can't save everyone, so we may as well start at home.

I agree with you...and we can take the money that we're spending on aid for SA and put it to good use. We can stop aiding the Saudi's in airstrikes and maybe gracefully exit from the ME.

so....you don't give a damn if the US leaves, and the Chinese and Russians step in?...... do you know how global politics works?.....or are you another member that wants most of the worlds oil supply, influenced by china and Russia?......those great bastions of freedom and democracy.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Tonight's resolution on Yemen, must be seen as the curbing of the UK's and UK royals imperialist ambitions in the arabian peninsula. A great success for freedom and civilization around the planet.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's getting Biblical. I always poopooed the Book or Revelations; now I'm not so sure.

wars, rumour of wars;
earthquakes in diverse places;
signs in the sun, moon and stars;
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God;

Talk of peace and safety are a sign of the last days;

Love of God growing cold in most people; Breakdown of the family and children who are “disobedient to parents.”

Matthew 24:37-39 ...'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. In the Last Days People Will be Without Natural Affection; In the Last Days People Will be Despisers of Those That are Good; “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains” (Matthew 24:7-8;

You will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death” (Matthew 24:9). There has been an increase in the persecution of Christians, with Fox News reporting that “nearly 90,000 Christians were killed for their faith in 2016 and that as many as 600 million were prevented from practicing their faith through intimidation, forced conversions, bodily harm or even death.”

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils. (1 Timothy 4:1); This would include "motivational" sermons instead of teaching how to know and accept Jesus into your life.

2 Peter 3:3 - 3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.';

and many, many more have been fulfilled. Yes, nothing to see here.....

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Let the anti-west circle-jerk begin!
Muslims fight other Muslims in a Muslim country, backed by other Muslim countries.
Who is to blame? You guessed it... the west!

It amazes me how some people here will blame US for every single conflict in the middles east, despite the fact that Shia vs Sunni wars have been raging for centuries, and this one is not any different.

Weapons dealers are selling weapons to people who want to buy them.
It doesn't matter if they are from US or from somewhere else. It's not like the war would be over if US would refuse to sell them weapons. They would just buy it from someone else, like Russia, who never had a problem to sell weapons to anybody. Or North Korea (who actually sold weapons to Yemeni rebels).
But of course, you need that "US-led Genocide" headline, don't you?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
EU involvement in Yemen and Libya will lead to one catastrophe to the other !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join