It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object Floating Outside The ISS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If it's something very very small, that would be hilarious, I think.

I cannot imaging NASA publishing this pic to their Website without seeing this additional "content" in there.

Strange indeed.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

That's a nice ending for me.. Thanks ArMaP your a fine person and I respect your opinion

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

A jpeg picture so limits to what can be done in the hands of somebody that doesn't know what they are talking about that would be you

You can make out a faint reflection of the ISS even in that image on the left of the ISS or is that Mog from Zog with a 4th dimesional copy.

A little edit to show it.

Using photoshop and lightroom no crazy image like you posted.

So somebody is pushing BS, you by the looks of it.

edit on 23-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

A jpeg picture so limits to what can be done in the hands of somebody that doesn't know what they are talking about that would be you

you don't know anything about what I pointed out and ignoring every detail of the original link of this pic. think whatever you may think. Those who look deeper into this knows, and that wouldn't be you..

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I tried to find a TIFF version on the Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth but I couldn't.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

you don't know anything about what I pointed out and ignoring every detail of the original link of this pic. think whatever you may think. Those who look deeper into this knows, and that wouldn't be you..

Those that clutch at straws you mean we have had claims of IR lenses, IR camera, 4th dimesional objects all BS yet the most obvious & likely reason is ignored reflections and we have plenty of examples of that

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It doesn't really matter , let it go..

If I had the slightest doubt that I could be wrong I would be the first to tell you that I was wrong.

But seen to many that exactly represents what I pointed out nothing more nothing less.

I leave it this way ,it's taking to much energy to even explain to someone that probably only looking with one eye at things.
edit on 0b20America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jan 2018 12:37:20 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 24 Jan 2018 12:37:20 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join