It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Called in to CNN a bit ago

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
darn, I missed it when flipping to the Holy Grail show on the History Channel. I didn't think anyone would get through. Could some one please post the entire transcript about UFO's? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What if there are no UFO's sir? Does everyone have to amuse you? I agree he was rude of him to blow you off like just some space cadet trekkie, but he is entitled to his opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hallucinated
i switched to the channel right when it was ending, darn!

anybody have any detail on what happened? did any UFO questions get asked?

Yes, I asked him. They cut me off after I asked the short question. He made some very stupid comments, because he had no choice. He was put on the spot. He looked like he didn't believe what he just heard. He doesn't want to be known as a "UFO guy" but this just goes to show that even Bill Marher is not liberal enough to talk about this subject in public. It's crazy!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
what was the question you asked, exactly

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
one thing, can you guys tell me who this bill maher fellow is and how he is related to UFO/aliens?

link   
"What are your thoughts on UFOs and Extraterrestrials, and do you think the U.S. Government is telling us the full truth?"

I don't remember what he said, but it was dumb. And I used to look up to him. Now I don't.

He's not related to UFOs at all. I just think it's cool to bring the subject up on national TV.

They cut me off fast right after I said what I said. Kinda weird.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by meshuggah1324]

link   
Way above vote, from me.
Just for the old college try..

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Awesome job asking, you get major props and I'm happy someone was willing to bring this up on such a national scene. This is what it will take to just get people at least thinking about the topic. Then hopefully they will have open minds about it after they learn a little.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Please post the audio to anyone who recorded it, if you can that is. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
"What are your thoughts on UFOs and Extraterrestrials, and do you think the U.S. Government is telling us the full truth?"

I don't remember what he said, but it was dumb. And I used to look up to him. Now I don't.

He's not related to UFOs at all. I just think it's cool to bring the subject up on national TV.

They cut me off fast right after I said what I said. Kinda weird.

Well Done!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Oh no. You guys aren't going to like this. I thought I recorded it but in the hurry I was in I pressed the stand by botton. It didn't record! Did anyone else record it? I'm sure someone at least saw it to back up my claim. I did call in.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I was visited by ETs and they told me the government was fake. They said that all sightings of government were merely swamp gas.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
I was visited by ETs and they told me the government was fake. They said that all sightings of government were merely swamp gas.

They obviously supplied you with good acid too.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

They obviously supplied you with good acid too.

That's what a good hit of swamp gas will do for you. You should try some.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is how stalkers start out... scorned by their idols, next they are arrested in their underwear on the victims property. Fight the urges!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kinja
This is how stalkers start out... scorned by their idols, next they are arrested in their underwear on the victims property. Fight the urges!!!

Bill himself is an alien. That's why he was unable to comment. Some of my favorite idols are aliens. Do aliens wear underwear?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The show re-airs from 12 midnight to 1am tonight!!!!!!!!! Larry King Live!!!!!!!!!!! I talk at the end. But don't miss it, watch it! Let me know what you think! Grrrreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Good job

You do realize though, that you just bought a one way ticket to abductionville.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That's what a good hit of swamp gas will do for you. You should try some.

I might just do that, thanks for the tip

Scuse me while I kiss the sky..........

Apologies for going off thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
Good job

You do realize though, that you just bought a one way ticket to abductionville.

Great! I'm down for that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join