It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Called in to CNN a bit ago

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
Good job

You do realize though, that you just bought a one way ticket to abductionville.

That's in Arkansas right? Think I've been there. But seriously, if it was that easy to get "the probe" from interstellar visitors everyone would be doing it. Nothing like getting "the probe" while inhaling swamp gas.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Someone record it tonight and stream the audio on ATS for everyone!

12 midnight to 1am eastern time on CNN Larry King Live. I'm the last caller from Atlanta Georgia after a commercial break.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
gread job man a true inspiration for me and hopefully others, you got my vote man.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I would but I don't believe in technology. In fact I don't use anything electronic.

I will instead attempt to send this message with my mind.

Isn't it pure irony to see a reply like this from someone with a drawing of Leonardo DaVinci as an avatar?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Everytime you see any program with an important guest (who you believe may know something, if you know what I miznean), call and ask that exact set of questions! "What are your feelings on extraterrestrials and UFOs, and do you believe the government is telling us the full truth?" AND if they don't immediately cut you off holla "ABOVE TOP SECRET IN THA HOUSE WOOT WOOT BEEYOTCH!!"

mann i is smardt an got guud idea give cookie me now

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That's the sh*t putting heavily watched TV ppl on the spot like that. This is unrelated really but less than a fortnight ago I was with my stepdad up north for a bagpipe contest thing (highland games- BTW I'm in New Zealand) and Helen Clark our prime minister turned up. Nothing big, she was just having a look around. My stepdad got his picture taken with her and she said hello to me. I smiled said hello and asked her if she was involved in the new world order. She smiled and said she wasn't sure what I mean and told me to enjoy my day!

Should have filmed it anyway, nice one for ringing CNN and 'popping the question' so to speak.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
meshuggah1324,

I can't vote for you in the Way Above Top Secret competition because I'm a mod but I can give you a staff applaud. This is exactly what I'm going to do because you stuck your neck out. Awesome job bud.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by kinglizard]

kinglizard, by all means, allow me-

You have voted meshuggah1324 for the Way Above Top Secret award. Good job, meshuggah1324!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
"What are your thoughts on UFOs and Extraterrestrials, and do you think the U.S. Government is telling us the full truth?"

meshuggah, we are all so proud of you! Good job! You got my vote

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevastra
She smiled and said she wasn't sure what I mean and told me to enjoy my day!

She must feel left out
Honestly, I see no reason why she would need to be involved in the NWO.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
I was visited by ETs and they told me the government was fake. They said that all sightings of government were merely swamp gas.

Well, that doesnt explain the sightings of the govornment in the desert. However, many untrained observers claiming to have seen the govornment were in fact seeing the planet Venus.

We have irrefutable proof the govornment does not exist. Its called 9/11. They were no where to be found on that day. If they existed, then why did they not announce their presence?

Even I was once a believer that the govornment was real, but unfortunately, I have no solid proof it exists, except from a few questionable witnesses.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You called and actually got through nice work, i probably woulda stuttered the question

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm a college student and i'm sitting in one of our libraries right now where there are about 50 people all around me and it's dead quiet, all this sudden i'm reading this "What are your feelings on extraterrestrials and UFOs, and do you believe the government is telling us the full truth?" AND if they don't immediately cut you off holla "ABOVE TOP SECRET IN THA HOUSE WOOT WOOT BEEYOTCH!!" and i kid you not i start rolling i can't quit laughing and all these people are staring at me and this mean old librarian who looks like she could have built this place looks at me and keeps shhhhing me and i still can't quit laughing....nice post...made my day!!!
HoundDog

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I can't stop laughing either. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! My kids are staring at me gotta go.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
I was visited by ETs and they told me the government was fake. They said that all sightings of government were merely swamp gas.

Well, that doesnt explain the sightings of the govornment in the desert. However, many untrained observers claiming to have seen the govornment were in fact seeing the planet Venus.

We have irrefutable proof the govornment does not exist. Its called 9/11. They were no where to be found on that day. If they existed, then why did they not announce their presence?

Even I was once a believer that the govornment was real, but unfortunately, I have no solid proof it exists, except from a few questionable witnesses.

I agree and thank you for your further analysis on this conspiracy theory called "government". With the help of intelligent individuals such as yourself we can finally debunk this theory and put it to rest. The quacks will continue to pronounce the theory as valid but hopefully the intelligent viewer at home can see there is no solid evidence of the existence of this alledged "government". I feel it's a great service to help finally put this issue to rest so that the American People can get on with their lives. We have been plagued by this cancerous conspiracy theory for over 200 years. We, of all people, should be setting an example for other countries. I think the American People would agree.

That's all the time we have. Tomorrow we will have an open forum with the intent to debunk the conspiracy theory known as "religion". Be sure to tune it. It's going to be a helluva time.

From everyone here at Real Reality TV, we say Good Night America.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If the govornment existed, why havent they landed at the white house? or taken over?

There have ben claims that a govornment does exist in the whitehouse, but further study shows that it is a mere zoo. Again, I believe these so called sightings could be the result of inhaling swamp gas while looking at the [planet Venus getting struck by a meteor and ball lightning. It simply makes no scientific sense.

As for religon.....why are we living in the 21st century, yet people still believe in goblins, ghosts, trolls, fairies, govornments, and reality tv?

A sucker born every minute!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324

Originally posted by skychief
Good job

You do realize though, that you just bought a one way ticket to abductionville.

Great! I'm down for that!

[edit on 14-2-2005 by meshuggah1324]

Uhm.... So... Is anal-probing as good as they say?

But seriously, you should have started out by saying "I'm a representative for the Above Top Secret community, and I would like to know.. blah blah" - That would have made him cream his pants!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good one man....got my vote too for your effort...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hey guys.......I've been watching the damn ABC special for the past 2 hours....and they haven't told me anything I don't already know. What if it were just a guise to keep us all around the T.V. while they were doing something else on a different channel.....or some other place?????
Hmmmmmmmm................

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join