It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Makes Startling Admission: "I Got Pressured" To Release Fusion Transcripts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: luthier
I am enjoying watching the trump desciples literally freak out. It's often the libs but this is precious.

You and i seem to have a different opposing view of people freaking out. You should look up literally because i don't think you know what it means.

I would say the need to have regular confirmation bias validated by the echo chamber confirms it.

She released the info and instant freaking out the speculation of the dossier couldn't continue.

Hopefully nunes keeps his info sealed up for months so you don't loose that as well. I can't imagine the amount of threads in that case.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Who benefits from this?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I am enjoying watching the trump desciples literally freak out. It's often the libs but this is precious.

You and i seem to have a different opposing view of people freaking out. You should look up literally because i don't think you know what it means.

I would say the need to have regular confirmation bias validated by the echo chamber confirms it.

She released the info and instant freaking out the speculation of the dossier couldn't continue.

Hopefully nunes keeps his info sealed up for months so you don't loose that as well. I can't imagine the amount of threads in that case.

So we're supposed to not post any new developments regarding all the different current cases? Well then put me in a dress and call me Sally. This is it guys and gals nothing to see. We're closing all political threads from now on. Luthier openend my eyes. Pack it up.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Who benefits from this?

Fusion GPS. Cue the lawsuit in 3....2...1!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Who benefits keeping is secret?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Things like this make me glad that Hillary didn't get in.

None of this corruption would ever see the light of day if she were in power.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Buy Devin nunes and Congress they would be all over it.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I can't afford them.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

It depends if you have something they want.

Then they would do anything..

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Be honest with ya, it's hard to tell at the moment. This leak could somehow compromise the Mueller investigation because it's still on going. The only one I guess it aides are the people at Fusion who've been saying for all their info to be released. Maybe some actors could be in danger from, say Russia? Nine people related to this report and Russia have mysteriously died over the year. The whole thing is a damn mess and she shouldn't have released this. At the end of the day, I think she only did it to save her role in gov't, so it was a selfish act imo.
edit on 10-1-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
For one thing it is Zero hedge....

Is there anyone even remotely credible reporting this????

So I wouldn’t be shocked to find out this is a total fabrication..

But let’s assume it is true..

Doesn’t every body want all the transcripts released???

The right to see if they can find any mishandling or hints at something shady..

The left to see what the full list of allegations are and what evidence is behind them...

I don’t see any scenerio where EVERYONE with any connection to this isn’t getting pressured by EVERYONE to know what is happening behind the scenes..

Everyone wants all the transcripts released..

One side to poke holes and the other to poke fingers..

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What does wanting the transcripts to be released have to do with feinsteins saying she was pressured to release them?

As for the source, which mainstream source that pushed fake news and had to retract oit recently do you prefer?

The article links to CNN reporter Manu Raju saying she said this.

"I meant to tell him, and I didn't have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me," Feinstein told CNN Congressional correspondent Manu Raju, adding "I just got pressured, and I didn't do it."

Manu Raju

@mkraju

FEINSTEIN says she’s sorry to Grassley for not giving him a headsup about the release of the Fusion GPS transcript. “I meant to tell him, and I didn’t have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me,” she told us. “I just got pressured, and I didn’t do it.”

www.zerohedge.com...

But I guess you would have known that had you read the article you are disparaging.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can't afford them.

You could probably earn Feinstein's loyalty with a glass of plum juice and an evening in front of a black and white TV alone. Don't sell yourself short DB.

edit on 10-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

"We have kind of agreed that each side is going to do its own thing," she said. I think they want to do some things that we don’t want to do. And that is go into the emails, and go into the uranium thing."

Obviously investigating a real criminal isn't something she wants to do

That's why a SPECIAL COUNSEL is needed to investigate the DEMOCRATS and RUSSIAN COLLUSION. These bi-partisan investigative committees are fractured and fighting each other from within. A frustrated Congressional Democrat was on CNN describing how bad things are. (Republicans won't let us see nothing!)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Republicans won't let us see nothing!)

Good thing.

Cause # like Feinstein would leak it.

edit on 10-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Who doesn’t want them released in this scenerio??

Does the right or left not want them released??

It seems to me everyone not involved in the investigation would want it released..

If zero hedge gets the transcripts they will release what chunks they want..

If huffpo gets the transcripts and releases what clips they want..

No one is saying Micheal Steele’s word is law.. so it’s not like people just instantly believe him..

I’m just not seeing how this is news..

edit on 10-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Who doesn’t want them released?

I want the released, as well as all of the other documents such as the request for the Fisa warrant that the FBI is stonewalling on.

This Feinstein will release that?

But again, how is this relevant to the OP discussing Feinsteins claims she was pressured.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What does wanting the transcripts to be released have to do with feinsteins saying she was pressured to release them?

As for the source, which mainstream source that pushed fake news and had to retract oit recently do you prefer?

The article links to CNN reporter Manu Raju saying she said this.

"I meant to tell him, and I didn't have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me," Feinstein told CNN Congressional correspondent Manu Raju, adding "I just got pressured, and I didn't do it."

Manu Raju

@mkraju

FEINSTEIN says she’s sorry to Grassley for not giving him a headsup about the release of the Fusion GPS transcript. “I meant to tell him, and I didn’t have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me,” she told us. “I just got pressured, and I didn’t do it.”

www.zerohedge.com...

But I guess you would have known that had you read the article you are disparaging.

See, there's where you went wrong.

Expecting a liberal to actually read the content of a thread. Unfortunately the majority of them have become too partisan to function. Sadly, it's become a terminal epidemic.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Two congressmen on Hannity tonight said that they feel that their were incredible fisa abuses involving the dossier, and if feinstein feels the simpson transcript should be seen by the public, then these documents on the fisa warrants and dossier should also be seen by them.

I assume you agree with that, and as should feinstein.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So we're supposed to not post any new developments regarding all the different current cases? Well then put me in a dress and call me Sally.

Hey Sally, that shade of Mauve takes 10 years off Your age and those pumps are to die for. Label Me 'jel jel'

hahaha

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join