It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Makes Startling Admission: "I Got Pressured" To Release Fusion Transcripts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

"I meant to tell him, and I didn't have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me," Feinstein told CNN Congressional correspondent Manu Raju, adding "I just got pressured, and I didn't do it."

When asked to elaborate, Feinstein walked back her statement, saying "I wasn't pressured," without any further comment. Her office later said she misspoke and that she wasn't pressured to release the transcript.

www.zerohedge.com...

Sp she regrets that she couldnt discuss it with Grassly because she was pressured, then when pressed she says she was not pressured.

Well if thats the case, why didnt she talk to Grassly first?

What a strange thing to misspeak about. It begs the question, if she was pressured, who did the pressuring?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
HAHA... she made a Trumpism.

I thought you guys loved that stuff.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Her old age is showing. Poster girl for term limits.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Fusion GPS needed legal grounds to keep their bank records from getting out into the public. They can now claim that there records are not secured and they could get leaked at any given moment. Basically Feinstein did it for FGPS. Damn the records have to be really juicy if they resort to risk an obstruction of justice charge. Well Feinstein's has not exactly all of her marbles together. I see an insanity plea in the near future.

edit on 10-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
HAHA... she made a Trumpism.

I thought you guys loved that stuff.

That could be.

But then why did she not talk to grassly.

She says she regretts not ding it because she was pressured, then says she was not pressure immediatly afterwards.

So did she in fact regret not discussing it with Grassly? Or was that another trumpism?

She gave no answer whatsoever to why she didnt discuss it other than the pressure she was under to release it.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Exactly why it is a Trumpism.

You will not get an answer just keep guessing.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
She said it, she didn't say it. No takesies backsies tacksies backsies.

Bah these people are so full of it they don't even know what they say nor do they care.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Shes up for reelection and is feeling the pressure, that's why she did it. She's knows she's most likely gonna be voted out so she did something that might help her in the primaries.

That should make a lot of us very happy. She sucks.
edit on 10-1-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
She didn't talk to Grassly because they've been fighting between each other since the get go.

No matter what Feinstein had her eyes set on proving Trump blah,blah,blah.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

"Didn't have a chance to tell him". Maybe Feinstein had to work more than 3 hours that day and was overwhelmed.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe she was busy cleaning her guns.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

"We have kind of agreed that each side is going to do its own thing," she said. I think they want to do some things that we don’t want to do. And that is go into the emails, and go into the uranium thing."

Obviously investigating a real criminal isn't something she wants to do

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am enjoying watching the trump desciples literally freak out. It's often the libs but this is precious.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
I am enjoying watching the trump desciples literally freak out. It's often the libs but this is precious.

If this thread is an example of people freaking out to you then you must be a very soft person.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Soft?

Yes freaking out. It's the rhetoric silly. The constant need to defend, speculate, deflect, and blame the other side.

It's precious.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Soft?

Yes freaking out. It's the rhetoric silly. The constant need to defend, speculate, deflect, and blame the other side.

It's precious.

Well you are speculating on what people on this thraed are doing.

Please calm down and stop freaking out.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You and i seem to have a different opposing view of people freaking out. You should look up literally because i don't think you know what it means.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Plenty calm

I don't have to make thread after thread proving the other side is to blame and the president is innocent.

Only a real soft person would do that.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A hidden "Leak" masked by a mirror.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No that could lead to other dangerous things like other people and herself getting investigated.

It's a big club, and you ain't in it. George Carlin, God bless his soul.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join