It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question regarding Quantum Entanglement and Teleportation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: GetHyped

a reply to: InTheLight

I'm not the one making the extraordinary claim, but ok, feel free to continue believing you are "highly psychic".

You are the one making the extraordinary claim, without evidence, that it does not exist.

www.watkinsmagazine.com...

Ok, so it's clear you don't understand what an extraordinary claim is. Good to know, it saves me the bother of wasting any further time in discussion.

Your claim that it does not exist when there is real scientific evidence is extraordinary in my books. Good to know the same about you.
There is no scientific proof that what you’re claiming is even possible. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been allocated to studies in this field iand they have produced nothing to support that these abilities actually exist.

See above, but first open your closed mind.
I am not only opening my mind I am opening my wallet so that you can prove what you claim. I have put my money where my mouth is. Are you willing to do the same?

No need as it has already been proven.
Nope you’re just like all the other posers

Pose this.

"Daryl Bem had seemed to prove that time can flow in two directions—that ESP is real."

slate.com...
Oh look another blog that does not describe the process of his investigation even in the slightest.

It does, you just didn't bother reading about it.
I read the entire thing it did not explain his methodology at all. Only that he conducted experiments.

It was also kind enough to relate that the only people who Believed him were other people who were trying to prove ESP to be real. It stated quite plainly that serious scientists did not find his investigation to be scientifically plausible

He mentioned his methodology and processes was what all other scientists agreed upon and were using. You would need to research what the exact criteria were from his paper.
Yes but it didn’t state what does methodologies were. They could be anything. Also it clearly states that those other scientists did not think that his work supported his belief that ESP is a possibility.

Methods are one thing, the interpretations of the outcome are a completely separate thing.

It seems to me that their standard methodology and processes were continually being altered to either disprove or prove whatever their desired outcomes. So, we are at a stalemate.
Why do say that? You don’t even know what their methodologies were.

From the article I posted, from the researchers' themselves.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm not the one making the extraordinary claim, but ok, feel free to continue believing you are "highly psychic".

You are the one making the extraordinary claim, without evidence, that it does not exist.

Ok, so it's clear you don't understand what an extraordinary claim is. Good to know, it saves me the bother of wasting any further time in discussion.

Your claim that it does not exist when there is real scientific evidence is extraordinary in my books. Good to know the same about you.
There is no scientific proof that what you’re claiming is even possible. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been allocated to studies in this field iand they have produced nothing to support that these abilities actually exist.

I am not only opening my mind I am opening my wallet so that you can prove what you claim. I have put my money where my mouth is. Are you willing to do the same?

Pose this.

"Daryl Bem had seemed to prove that time can flow in two directions—that ESP is real."

slate.com...
Oh look another blog that does not describe the process of his investigation even in the slightest.

I read the entire thing it did not explain his methodology at all. Only that he conducted experiments.

It was also kind enough to relate that the only people who Believed him were other people who were trying to prove ESP to be real. It stated quite plainly that serious scientists did not find his investigation to be scientifically plausible

He mentioned his methodology and processes was what all other scientists agreed upon and were using. You would need to research what the exact criteria were from his paper.
Yes but it didn’t state what does methodologies were. They could be anything. Also it clearly states that those other scientists did not think that his work supported his belief that ESP is a possibility.

Methods are one thing, the interpretations of the outcome are a completely separate thing.

It seems to me that their standard methodology and processes were continually being altered to either disprove or prove whatever their desired outcomes. So, we are at a stalemate.

You don’t seem to understand the difference between a blog article and a scientific publication. There was nothing in that article that describes the methodologies it only gave the opinions of the blog writer
edit on 11-1-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Pose this.

slate.com...

And so where are your studies in a lab that disproves these scientists' findings?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Pose this.

slate.com...

And so where are your studies in a lab that disproves these scientists' findings?
The statement right here goes a long way to show that you have no clue how scientific inquiries work.

Serious question, do you have a college degree? If so is that degree in a scientific field?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Pose this.

slate.com...

The statement right here goes a long way to show that you have no clue how scientific inquiries work.

Serious question, do you have a college degree? If so is that degree in a scientific field?

The statement goes a long way to show that you have no ground to stand.

edit on 01CST01America/Chicago04610131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

This TED talk video explains both entanglement and teleportation nicely.

Better than reading the responses here...
Nice post. He is actually showing how they prove quantum theories and what they can produce, using these predictable theories.

Did anyone notice any psychic or ESP phenomenon?

Thank you my fellow Blarney Stoner.

To be clear... I'm not discounting ESP or Psychic phenomena. If they do exist, I think that quantum entanglement plays an important role along with bio-photon activity.

Personally, I believe that ESP and other psychic phenomena is real based upon my own experience. I think that bio-photon activity along with quantum entangled photons are part of the mechanisms by which ESP and psychic phenomena propagate. There is no proof of this yet but I feel we are on the verge of understanding.

So why do you think that? Have you studied any of this in a lab? Do you have a degree in a field of science? Or have you just read some stuff on blogs like oher posters here?

I'm not a scientist. I have never conducted experiments in a lab. I normally don't read blogs but instead rely on verifiable research conducted by those who are scientists. I'm just connecting the dots working under the premise that psychic phenomena is real in some cases.

If you're really interested, research bio-photons.

BTW - I'm not trying to convince anyone that what I suspect to be the truth is in fact, the truth. I'm just putting it out there in case anyone is curious or has the same suspicions as I do.

Additionally, I have studied theology and I find that there are references to "light" in many belief systems. When reading those verses with the knowledge of bio-photons and quantum entanglement taken into account, those verses can take on an entirely new meaning.

Sure.... none of it is provable beyond what we know to be true. But I'm not telling you to believe what I believe. I do think, however, that it's important to keep an open mind with regards to things that are beyond our ability to measure and quantify. I could be wrong but I find the topic interesting to ponder.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Nice post. He is actually showing how they prove quantum theories and what they can produce, using these predictable theories.

To be clear... I'm not discounting ESP or Psychic phenomena. If they do exist, I think that quantum entanglement plays an important role along with bio-photon activity.

Personally, I believe that ESP and other psychic phenomena is real based upon my own experience. I think that bio-photon activity along with quantum entangled photons are part of the mechanisms by which ESP and psychic phenomena propagate. There is no proof of this yet but I feel we are on the verge of understanding.

So why do you think that? Have you studied any of this in a lab? Do you have a degree in a field of science? Or have you just read some stuff on blogs like oher posters here?

I'm not a scientist. I have never conducted experiments in a lab. I normally don't read blogs but instead rely on verifiable research conducted by those who are scientists. I'm just connecting the dots working under the premise that psychic phenomena is real in some cases.

BTW - I'm not trying to convince anyone that what I suspect to be the truth is in fact, the truth. I'm just putting it out there in case anyone is curious or has the same suspicions as I do.

Additionally, I have studied theology and I find that there are references to "light" in many belief systems. When reading those verses with the knowledge of bio-photons and quantum entanglement taken into account, those verses can take on an entirely new meaning.

Sure.... none of it is provable beyond what we know to be true. But I'm not telling you to believe what I believe. I do think, however, that it's important to keep an open mind with regards to things that are beyond our ability to measure and quantify. I could be wrong but I find the topic interesting to ponder.

Thanks
Well thank you for being honest and humble. I have never heard of bio photons, so I will look that up. Where do you find your verifiable research?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

First discovered by F.A. Popp, a German physicist. Bio Photons is coherant light radiation thought to originate from nuclear DNA (not Mitochondrial).

Dr. Popp

NCBI - Biophoton emission. New evidence for coherence and DNA as source.

Mothersill and many others during the last hundred years have shown that cells and now whole animals may communicate with each other by electromagnetic waves called biophotons. This would explain the source of the bystander phenomena.

In one study, the right brain hemisphere of rats were given a single dose of 35 Gy or 350 Gy. An unirradiated naive rat was placed in the same cage with an irradiated rat for 48 hours. A clonogenic mammalian cell assay was performed. Signals were transmitted to the unirradiated cage mate causing similar or even greater effects in the cage mates than in the irradiated rats (Mothersill et al. 2013); in this study, she demonstrated in vivo signaling between two whole animals. An associated paper suggests that the signal may be photons of light (Ahmad et al. 2013). Similar adverse bystander-like effects have also been observed in naive cage mate animals placed with mates receiving a high dose of radiation (Woenckhaus 1930; Daev 2007). In these and other publications during the last decade Mothersill suggests that an organism may transmit information to other organisms by a weak electromagnetic field and not by chemical signals.

NCBI - Speculations about Bystander and Biophotons

That's a pretty good start.... It's fascinating stuff. Again, we are on the verge of understanding....
edit on 11-1-2018 by Blarneystoner because: additional info and emphasis

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I still find it amazing we built quantum computers but really have no idea WHY they work....

It's still "spooky" action at a distance....

We know WHAT works, just not WHY....

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Thanks
Well thank you for being honest and humble. I have never heard of bio photons, so I will look that up. Where do you find your verifiable research?

Yes, that is the best advice to yourself, look it up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join