It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Year 2018 Begins With The Legal Walls Closing In On Hillary Clinton and Her Associates.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I bet she will be suicided (via 2 shots to the back of the head) the MSM will spin it that she was bullied to suicide by Trump and use it to push more hate.
edit on 9-1-2018 by Kalixi because: fixed spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Their bosses will take down both Bill and Hillary, and stage it as a murder-suicide.

But even if she still has presidential ambitions, she barely survived the last election (physically)! By the time 2020 comes around, if she's even still alive she'll be too obviously feeble to hide it.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This thread gives me the chills. I hope they step up hilary’s security.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

...legal walls closing in on Hillary and her associates...

The legal walls are closing in, but I'm not so sure they're closing in on Hillary. I still think Hillary's the one whispering in ears and pointing investigators in the right direction to find the evidence.

Hillary did nothing alone... nothing! And any sincere investigation into Hillary's activities are going to lead right back to her boss -- Obama -- who was also using that email server... with a fake name!!!

I really don't believe Hillary is the one who needs to be worried. I don't know if I like that or not. But I'm pretty sure that we need an insider to take down the rest of them.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Well, if she doesn't end up in jail it's going to make a lot Republicans look like idiots.

Hasn't stopped them the last quadrillion times they've gone after Hillary because their base demanded it and not because of any actual evidence.
edit on 9-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: dfnj2015

No, with the amount of evidence against her it will prove that the Justice system is broken and that rich, powerful people are above the law.

Way to admit that you aren't open to being wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

I don't think there's really anything left to prove, in that respect..... It'll just be another big show with nothing coming of it to appease the masses and trick people into thinking the government is on their side.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
a reply to: Kalixi

I don't think there's really anything left to prove, in that respect..... It'll just be another big show with nothing coming of it to appease the masses and trick people into thinking the government is on their side.

You might be right . . . IF Trump was not President and there was some other career politician in his place. But, I wouldn't be so sure with Trump in there. I think he is really, really trying to take down the people who are selling the country up the river.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: dfnj2015

No, with the amount of evidence against her it will prove that the Justice system is broken and that rich, powerful people are above the law.

Way to admit that you aren't open to being wrong.

LOL, it's not like you would ever admit you are DEAD wrong on the Clinton thing.
It's like a sad pathetic sickness with you boneheads on the left. You pretend that she didn't really commit any crimes and all the FACTS were somehow not real.

Here is a reminder of the things she was proven to do that are illegal for anyone else.

But please, continue to act as if you are propping up a pillar of truth and justice, it's really funny to see such idiocy repeated time and again.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And further verification today that the Mueller team is "tainted".
thedeepstate.com...

If 2 were removed, imagine how many haven't been caught.

So many lives ruined because Hillary Clinton was born..sigh.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If I ever get into trouble, I sure would like the prosecution to all be my friends who owe me something.
Who knows, I might get off SCOT FREE!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm siding on the side of consequence. Has Clinton actually been indicted with anything? No. Well that settles it. Until one of the many many many many investigations with Clinton actually turns up SOMETHING indictable then I'm not going to change my tune. The fact that you guys are still trying to chase down this bone shows how unable you are to accept that you might be wrong about this issue.

But hey why don't you show that Youtube video to the investigators? Surely THAT will be the break everyone has been looking for right?
edit on 9-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

As a Democrat, if Hillary did something wrong, put her in jail. We are over it. Go Oprah! 2020!

Hoping you're not serious.

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think we're approaching somewhere around 900 days of investigation regarding Hillary, if you take Benghazi and the Emails together. How about this time, either find something or shut the F*** up? I'm tired of seeing taxpayer money spent on this. Eleven hours of congressional testimony and 900 days of investigations has, so far, not resulted in an indictment.

Sure, if Hillary was selling access through her charity, fine, put her on trial. Pay to play is never on the up-and-up. Now I'm just waiting for Trump to stop appointing Lobbyists to government positions.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Maybe the American people will get that Christmas present they have been waiting for so long.a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Maybe the American people will get that Christmas present they have been waiting for so long.a reply to: carewemust

I prefer several Christmas presents. Hillary would just be one of the packages.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Talk about your fake news. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I think I'm going to pee myself. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
January 11, 2018

Below is a video of tonight's Sean Hannity T.V. show. Beginning at the 5:45 mark and continuing for 8 minutes, he does a fantastic job of tying together how Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama worked together (aka "colluded") to stop candidate Trump from winning the election...even though he was a long-shot.

In addition to the efforts outlined by Sean Hannity, Hillary also had 90% of the U.S. media in her corner.. And she still lost big. No wonder so many MSM outlets are still mentally shell-shocked.

edit on 1/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
YouTube is owned by Google isn't it? That would explain why YouTube is rotating the URL for Sean Hannity's fantastic 1.11.2018 broadcast, where he tied Obama/Hillary/Lynch/Rice, and others, together very logically, in an easy to understand flow.

Since YouTube changed the URL for the video, and I can't edit the above post any longer, I'm posting the video here. It should keep the same URL for awhile, now that its "old". (fingers crossed)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join