It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snoop teams with Jack in the Box for $4.20 stoner meal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TinySickTears
Capitalism at work!

When the invisible hand of the free market is stoned, everyone benefits.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
LOL. Pretty funny, but for $4, you can get a junior bacon cheeseburger, fries, chicken nuggets and a drink at Wendy's. Better food, just sayin'.

In-N-Out will be busier, I guarantee it, no matter how expensive it is.

The trick will be to offer a 420 meal that is healthy and tastes good. If you're stoned, you'll be just as happy with healthy food as unhealthy food. Not that I know this personally.......

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yeah, right. Every stoner knows that the best deal is still the $5 Meal box at Carl's Jr.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Smoking the devil's lettuce will make you go insane.

I just wanted to post so I could use the term, "Devil's Lettuce".

Capitalism at work!

It might make a good name for a weed.

"Devil's Lettuce. Because everyone needs a little nibble sometimes..."

ETA I never buy fast food. Disclosure and all.

edit on 2/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
LOL. Pretty funny, but for $4, you can get a junior bacon cheeseburger, fries, chicken nuggets and a drink at Wendy's. Better food, just sayin'.

)

might as well throw 4 bones to jack in the crack to show that support though

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408
Man, most of the people from No Limit ended up in the movies they produced in house. Even Snoop was on Hot Boyz with Mystikal, Master P, C Murder, Silk and more.
2Pac was in more than his fair share of movies, with his first appearance in Nothing But Trouble as part of Digital Underground. Juice, Poetic Justice and a few more I cant remember.
Ice T, where is he today? Still doing Law & Order SVU right? After a handful of lesser known movie credits.

There are more.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

He is a 90's rapper.
While recording Doggystyle in August 1993, Snoop Dogg was arrested in connection with the death of Philip Woldemariam, a member of a rival gang who was shot and killed by Snoop's bodyguard, McKinley Lee; Snoop was charged with murder along with Lee as he was driving the vehicle from which the shooting took place.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Recreational in all 50 sounds great. But I can promise you, Florida will be under water before the needle asses in our legislature approves it. One of the few things they are just too wound up over for whatever reason.
most 90's rappers were also celebrity wannabees. However, they still grew up with the gangbangers in their neighborhoods and they have mutual respect. Snoop has more respect from his generation than today's.

No they weren't. The only one with a big name that did anything outside of rapping is Ice Cube.

Never heard of Common (movies), Mos Def (movies) Ice-T (t.v. and movies), 'LL Cool J (t.v. and movies), etc?
It's not just Cube and Snoop.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Recreational in all 50 sounds great. But I can promise you, Florida will be under water before the needle asses in our legislature approves it. One of the few things they are just too wound up over for whatever reason.
most 90's rappers were also celebrity wannabees. However, they still grew up with the gangbangers in their neighborhoods and they have mutual respect. Snoop has more respect from his generation than today's.

No they weren't. The only one with a big name that did anything outside of rapping is Ice Cube.

Never heard of Common (movies), Mos Def (movies) Ice-T (t.v. and movies), 'LL Cool J (t.v. and movies), etc?
It's not just Cube and Snoop.

true
Queen Latifah was in a bunch of stuff
Sticky Fingaz from Onyx has been in a bunch of stuff
Treach has been in a bunch of stuff

Masta P was in gone in 60 seconds
Luda
Will Smith
Method Man has been in a gang of #
Rza

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I worked with Ludacris on "Crash"

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Real gangsters don't try to become celebrities. Snoop Diggity Dogg would be bitch slapped by most 90's rappers just for being a wannabe, if for nothing else.

He was around in the 90's.
edit on America/ChicagoTue, 02 Jan 2018 19:03:30 -0600Tue, 02 Jan 2018 19:03:30 -06002018-01-02T19:03:30-06:00k by errck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Smoking the devil's lettuce will make you go insane.

Insane in the membrane

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Ironically me and my family grew up in Long Beach,my older brother was head of juvenile gang's,and guess who was a frequent visitor,him and his Crips,murder mayhem,public destruction,my brother started arresting him at 14,being a native,all he does is remind us why we didn't go thru his part of town,is this scum todays hero? WTF

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: projectvxn

Thank you.

Of course.

I have nothing but respect for Snoop. While everyone around him wanted war, he preached peace. When people started getting shot, he let 'em do it and got away from it all to focus on family and business.

Some people can't respect that.

edit on 3 1 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Sometimes people grow out of that life, via hard work, opportunity..etc. You want he should be kept down??
I don't know that he is a hero, more an example a person can pull himself out of that gutter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join