It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snoop teams with Jack in the Box for $4.20 stoner meal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The “Merry Munchie Meal” will be available Jan. 18-25 at three franchise locations in California, offering a plethora of greasy items ― chicken strips, two tacos, five churros, french fries, onion rings and a small drink ― to alleviate that famous pot smoker indecision.

The combo meal is not a random marketing tactic on Jack in the Box’s part. Starting Jan. 1, the Adult Use of Marijuana Act goes into effect in California, allowing people 21 and older to possess an ounce of marijuana for recreational purposes. Jack in the Box has over 2,200 restaurants nationwide, but unfortunately only those states with legalized marijuana may get the Merry Munchie Meal anytime soon.

ahahahahahahah

hilarious. Jack in the Box is going to sell a #load of those meals.

i am hoping that full on legalization in Cali will be yet another step in the direction of all 50 having legal recreational and medical. they were the first state to go medical in the 90's and it took a while but other states followed.

hopefully all the other states can see what kind of dollars this brings in and follow right behind.

tax it and sell it
let people be free. call it a convenience tax or whatever you want.
i look at the potential tax as a convenience. pay the tax to have my choice of strength, flavor/strain, and type??
yeah. i will take it

anyway, JAck in the Crack is gonna be busy as # those few days

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
More corporate sponsorships for Snoop. The pageantry bestowed upon him by the Gay Mafia knows no bounds. Is the meal from Martha Stewart's Cookbook?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I might actually eat at Jack in the crack just for the novelty of it if these meals come to Washington.

Then again, I haven't eaten fast food in so long I get sick now when I eat it. But I guess that's just about par for Jack in the Box anyway.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Real gangsters don't try to become celebrities. Snoop Diggity Dogg would be bitch slapped by most 90's rappers just for being a wannabe, if for nothing else.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This would be better than standing in front of the fridge snacking.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Recreational in all 50 sounds great. But I can promise you, Florida will be under water before the needle asses in our legislature approves it. One of the few things they are just too wound up over for whatever reason.
a reply to: LSU0408
most 90's rappers were also celebrity wannabees. However, they still grew up with the gangbangers in their neighborhoods and they have mutual respect. Snoop has more respect from his generation than today's.
edit on 1-2-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Real gangsters don't try to become celebrities. Snoop Diggity Dogg would be bitch slapped by most 90's rappers just for being a wannabe, if for nothing else.

Of course he would.

He left all those ignorant idiots behind to shoot each other over gangster # while snoop dog has made himself a success.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Lol, I thought that Jack in the Box was already doing that.

They have a hamburger that consists of two grilled cheese sandwiches for the buns.

They sell the worst tacos known to man, and STILL sell them.

They've already tapped into that market, this is just another step.

I'm just waiting for them to change their name to "Mary Jane in the Box"

... or maybe that should be their MJ distributing chain offshoot.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Recreational in all 50 sounds great. But I can promise you, Florida will be under water before the needle asses in our legislature approves it. One of the few things they are just too wound up over for whatever reason.
a reply to: LSU0408
most 90's rappers were also celebrity wannabees. However, they still grew up with the gangbangers in their neighborhoods and they have mutual respect. Snoop has more respect from his generation than today's.

No they weren't. The only one with a big name that did anything outside of rapping is Ice Cube.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

He's as big a idiot as the ones he left. Look at him.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Gross on both counts.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

He's as big a idiot as the ones he left. Look at him.

Oh yeah. Total idiot.

$135 million net worth by diversifying himself(he is the product).

Seems like he's anything but an idiot.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

yeah i dont really care about how bad ass or legit he is.
love me some golden age but could always do without his #

imo though the more things like this happen the better.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Sounds delicious, only now what to do? Order the 420 at 420 or do what comes naturally at 420?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

maybe but you never know
im just thinking of it as money

other states are gonna see Cali, the big evil making a lot of money
Trump understand money
maybe he can talk to those old #s in Florida next time they are all chilling at Mar A Largo and convince them.
i dont really care who it happens or who gets the credit as long as it happens

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Trump dealing with the GOP his hands are tied until after re-election, assuming he's going to go there. All the stuff he used to say pre-GOP + 'all' the MAGA stuff he's talked about trying to do it's the only way to do it all (that is actually viable)....

edit on 2-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Of course he would.

He left all those ignorant idiots behind to shoot each other over gangster # while snoop dog has made himself a success.

Exactly. 90's "gangster" rap was not about being a real gangster. It was a highly-successful business model.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Smoking the devil's lettuce will make you go insane.

I just wanted to post so I could use the term, "Devil's Lettuce".

Capitalism at work!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i could go for some jack in the crack right now i tell you
about to mellow and watch my new leg attacks series

oh yeah

top topics

<<   2 >>

join