It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

ohhh dang.....I knew I forgot something!!

I'll get right on it although I was kinda hoping to get to POWMIA's request since he was already asking for the same design in the 2017 thread...

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: POWMIA
I am really trying to create this avatar with the respect it deserves and I hope we are going in the direction you wanted. If there is anything you like added or removed, different etc... just let me know.

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 30 Jan 2018 14:35:42 -0600pm313520181 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

This is the easy way of doing it...

The resolution of the original is a bit small so the results are not so good...

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Last year I left Blaine91555 hanging with an unfinished avi...

I think I like where you were headed with your own with the heads the best. I like that Raven head. I should have just had you go with that instead of heading you off track. I like the main object like your own avy at the top with just a complimentary background.

I have no idea if it is still relevant but here's an other shot...lol

Let me know what you'd like to see changed

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Oh it's just beautiful! Thank you so much!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'm glad you like it!!

If ever you are looking to incorporate your avatar with your background let me know...

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Okay...I think I have successfully handled the backlog that I created for myself (if there are still pending request please let me know) and I can finally get working on your season avatars..

Currently working on Valentine's day and I could use a little feedback...

It's still a little too much white but maybe you got some suggestions to help me along.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up and I like that very much. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yay...glad you like it!

But don't hold back. (I promise you don't have to wait another 6 months...lol)

When I look at your avatar I'd say the whole thing could be moved a little to the left and a little up (but that could be my screen resolution)

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I moved the whole thing a little so now it should fit better with the borders and your username..

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Thanks again and that does show the name better. I'm really fond of this one. That's exactly the sort of thing I wanted.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Year end...it never ends.....

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's good to see you around here friend!!

It never ends indeed...

Apparently I got a lot of free time on my hands (again) since my ex-employer and I do not agree on fundamental issues (again).

On the up-side though...I sold my first design today!!! Lol

Some guy was asking for a company logo and I offered my assistance. It wasn't anything special and it took me a about half an hour but at the end of the day I made a quick 100 bucks doing something I really like.

So it looks like I'll be a little bit more online the next days/weeks/months.

I'll try not to be hogging all the requests...lol

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well, I will tell you what I saw during my visit to the Veterans Affairs Office at the J.F.K. Building in Boston.

In Honor of American Prisoner of Wars, they had erected a plain white dinner table, and being served on a plain white dish , accompanied by Fork and knife and plain white chair, was a Lemon.... Yes, a lemon.

So I guess they were going to have Lime for lunch that day...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The missing man table...very strong and impressive symbol. I just learned that the single lime represents the bitter fate of the missing.

If you would like an avatar in this style I'd be honored to try an make it for you.

Respect

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
*Bump*

Besides from making a whole set of avatars for Lilroanie I got all the time in the world so for any member passing by and thinking to him/herself "Maybe I should get a personal avatar.."

Don't hesitate to ask for one!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey it works great, but I think the head might need to be lifted to come into view for short posts.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

DTOM explains in the opening post of this thread how you can set your avatar/background correctly.

Copy the link for the blank avatar and set it as your avatar. Now take your new design and set it as background. It should look much better...

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 03 Feb 2018 00:48:19 -0600am284820182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Oooooooohhhhh, lol. Thanks I did'nt see that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join