It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: liejunkie01
a reply to: neo96

HITBTC really has a lot of unhappy customers. I just spent some time reading some reviews and I can tell you that I am staying away from that site.

Just my own opinion though.

Alright then.

After re reading my post I should have worded it different. I didn't mean it to sound like that.

With all of the scams and downright dirty deals in the crypto world, I am a bit paranoid in trusting these exchanges.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Creeping on back up today.

Ripple really came back, as did Tron.

Real surprise though is Bitcoin Gold...nice comeback there.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Woo hoo!

Nicehash pays out tomorrow.

That with the first payout.

I'll I have a whole $16!!!!

I'm RICH!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That's eatin' out for lunch money!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

I have been looking into other exchanges, but I really don't know which one's are ok. I went to sign up with one and they wanted too much info. I can't remember if it was Kraken or which one, but I do not feel comfortable sharing my drivers license number, SS number or any other personal information that could lead to identity theft. These exchanges really don't have a good track record of being "honest.

It just freaks me out a bit.

Kraken only requested my name. No ID, no photo. But thats only because i'm a small fish. Maybe they have different requirements based upon your country of origin

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

That's right. Polo was the one I was having issues with, getting the pic to be accepted.
I think I have it now though.

after weeks, polo still hasn't verified my ID

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oh, I had to completely try again... a couple of times.
This is the farthest I've got, so far.

I signed up at Kraken, but I really don't see any desirable pairings there, so doubt I'd use it.
edit on 9-2-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Bitscreener,Coinmarketcap,and CoinGeko.

All tell you which exchanges coins are one.

Unfortunately there's no way around multiple exchanges because there isn't one that carries them all.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Trx is on a massive upswing at the moment.

Hodl and hope it isn't a pump and dump..lol

I just read a few promising articles about Tron.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
4 more days waiting on this stupid deposit to clear at Coinbase.

Blah.

4 more days waiting on my bot to arrive!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is a pretty good site to crypto.

Lots of indicators, and markets.

And there are two versions.

Free and paid.

I'm really liking it.

Maybe you will.

www.tradingview.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Certainly not made to view in a downsized window....(or the most easy to use)...but is a good overall visual.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Looks like a good entry point for a year-long hodl.

Macd strategy.

LE - Long entry point.

SE- Sell entry.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Of course, there are other opinions.

www.tradingview.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well, my bot is up and running.

Let's see if it was all hype.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Have to let us know. I admit, I'm only understanding about half of what you've been saying regarding it, lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Maybe I am not understanding it right.

IDK.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Woo hoo!

Nicehash pays out tomorrow.

That with the first payout.

I'll I have a whole $16!!!!

I'm RICH!

Haha! At least you're willing to roll with it...if only you would have taken your own advice in June and not 'pumped and dumped' -- June to December is barely 6 months and you would've generated a ~6000% return.

We each had a few back in summer '13 for transacting on Silk Road...once it shut down we basically forgot (didn't put much into them and knew of no other means to use for exchange but one guy said its a sunk cost so lets just wait, what could it hurt) about what bitcoins we each had...until this spring (we knew it was up pretty big at one time before the bubble but we weren't gonna be 'I'm rich, b$tch')...2 guys 'cashed out' at $5k (you're idiots for being 'greedy' was the lament)...Nick and I waited...ended up with a Toyota Tacoma for Xmas. Sheer luck...and some patience.

Good luck to everyone playing this game. The technical guys don't have enough data to buy into the 'charts' and the Big Banks are looking to 'regulate' it (thanks, Blythe Masters)...I strongly believe in cryptos' potential and staying power, but I simply lucked out buying hippie lettuce on the dark web and having 6 months worth of patience. True story.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Litecoins up +30% today.

I wonder why.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I have been paying attention to it.

There seems to be a lot of hype about the litepay deal. I almost bought some but I am going to pass. I am not going to get caught up in the hype.

On another note, I did see where Cardano is going to have a meeting on the 28th of this month. I am considering buying more. I am not in a hurry to buy. Although as the market swings up it is very hard to be patient.

Right now I am just holding a little cash, waiting and doing research on different coins. I started looking into VEN and their rebranding.

It sucks it takes a week for Coinbase to process bank transfers. I keep trying to link my debit card but to no avail.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join