It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Years Eve Mystery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone. Some food for thought.

As mentioned, I thought I heard something through the unplugged ear buds yesterday too, so im going to give it another shot and will report back.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

very curious experience. Thank you for sharing. I suspect this is not the first unusual experience you have had?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I had that happen also.Was watching my hubby cooking something when on the other side of the room,a knife or fork,i forget which one of the two,jumped from the drying rack right onto the floor.I literally watched it jump out.
Another time i was by that same kitchen unit stirring my tea,when i distinctly felt someone behind me,and i heard something fall on the floor.Turned around and no one there,no one Visible but 2 grocery items that had been in the center of the kitchen table had jumped onto the floor.I get crazy eartone phenomena all the time,without headphones or ever using earphones.
edit on 1-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: Added

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NephraTari

very curious experience. Thank you for sharing. I suspect this is not the first unusual experience you have had?

Very astute of you. Yes, not the first time i have encountered high strangeness.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You have in your ears 2 small speakers attached to a length of wire. There are radios with slightly more electronics you can find plans for and build, including one that's little more than a pencil and a razor.

www.google.com... ome&ie=UTF-8
Depending on solar flares, the wind, static electricity, or whatever else, you could have been picking up stray signals. I used to have computer speakers that'd occasionally pick up stray CB radio. My current setup rarely picks up cellphone signals- no voice, just a weird random beeping noise.

I'd suggest just getting earplugs, myself.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I had similar. Shortly after my Dad passed away a small silver ornament that was on by our TV suddenly shot across the room about 10 feet and dropped to the ground in front of me at my feet where I was sitting.

Odd thing was the same happened to my Mum at about the same time at her house, different ornament.

Mum told me that when she knew dad was diagnosed she had a conversation with him about if there was an afterlife could he do something to show he was still "There".

Spooky.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
This is why one should always wear their tin foil hats people.

We must stop the signal.

I thought that would increase the signal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join