It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the accomplishments of creation " science "

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Come now, you can post proof to that statement right?

If the universe is not stable, as you imply, and you assert that there is a creator, therefor the creator is flawed, and not all powerful, knowing, and present

edit on 18-1-2018 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I said the universe is unstable. Please go back and re read my post correctly.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

I have faith in God preserving his words in the Av 1611 Bible, and you have faith in Scientist.

The proof is in your observance of the universe. If it is stable then it would not be expanding, Stars would not burn out or be born, our own earths orbit around the sun (or vise versa for the Geocentrics) is not exactly the same from year to year. Therefore if there is observable change in the universe it shows it is not stable.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I have faith in God preserving his words in the Av 1611 Bible, and you have faith in Scientist.

The proof is in your observance of the universe. If it is stable then it would not be expanding, Stars would not burn out or be born, our own earths orbit around the sun (or vise versa for the Geocentrics) is not exactly the same from year to year. Therefore if there is observable change in the universe it shows it is not stable.

I'm not sure what you're driving at. Religion requires faith. Science requires evidence. There are many religious scientists who have no problem living with both.

Gravity gives the universe stability. Otherwise, everything would fly apart. The fact that the universe is expanding doesn't make it unstable. It's just expanding - like a balloon with no boundary.

Religion isn't science and science isn't religion. If you want to know science, get a physics book. If you want to study religion, get the bible. I don't see any problem here.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I said the universe is unstable. Please go back and re read my post correctly.

You might want to go back and read mine. I clearly explained entropy, it's nothing like you think and has nothing to do with stability, it's about heat.
edit on 1 21 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

I know what the second law of thermodynamics is and Entropy is an adequate description of it.

And in space it can be extremely hot and extremely cold on a asteroid, the moon and in other parts of the universe. However, we are just now getting info from Voyager 1 and 2 that just past our outer helio/geo Sphere.

And there is so much that the data does not confirm what man had expected but that doesn't stop the men here on earth from lying and to keep their grants coming it.

I don't trust what I cannot verify. I have verified God existence in may parts of our lives but that testimony does not work well if you have not experienced it.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The balloon as you called the expanse is a boundary called the Firmament. In it is all the darkness and it can't get rolled away until the end after men are judged before God.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Conspiritus-Sanctus...

Elohiminatti.... Lux Xol

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If you can multitask... On what level???

Fathom it...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Darkness will be done away with in the new earth and new heaven.

But he Lake of fire no matter how bright it burns will be the darkest place one could find themselves in.

I am of the light because Light lives in me.

John 8:12 ¶ Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

As far as your multi language with Latin, I am against any light that enlightens that is not from God. i.e. the knowledge that our first parents got from that old serpent (not a talking snake as so many ignorantly portray him), the knowledge that he offered them caused them and us fellowship with God, but God made a way for us to still have that fellowship and that through Jesus Christ.

edit on 21-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I wasonleekeeding...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Lol. An Adam, and Eve reference? Too easy.

Ok, so this Tree of the Knoledge of Good, and Evil. One would have to EAT the fruit, to even begin to understand the concepts of Loyalty, and most importantly disobedience. How can one be punished for doing something they had absolutely no way of knowing was 'evil'?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
a reply to: ignorant_ape

"creation science" ... that's am oxymoron. The word Science, comes form latin and literally means "knowledge". Somebody thinks God created everying, isn't science, that's logical fallacy. Let's assume there is such a thing as a creator of some sort. Any man claiming to be able to understand that creators motive, is claiming his own godliness ... alas, he´s a liar. All religions are a lie. And the commong thought about their origin, is an insult to human intelligence.

Do you not consider Obstetrics to be creation science? How does a child come to 'be', after all? Is it not a creative process? Sperm and egg create life, determine sex, appearance, etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Nothing you said proves anything. We know it can be extremely hot or cold in space, depending where you are talking about.

Please offer citations for your claim about unexpected data that is lied about by scientists today.

And no, you can't confirm or verify god's existence. You assume and believe it out of confirmation bias, like every other single religious experience.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You seriously have a chip on your shoulder, dude.
It isn't pleasant to observe in your banter, and does you no credit.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Neighbour

"not stable" equates to "unstable". Please learn the English Language.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I never said the universe was stable at all. And this current one is not because it is filled with darkness and destructive forces of life all the result of the sin of Lucifer, when he drew a third of the angels down with him. Lucifer caused the deaths, that is he murdered 100,000,000 angels. That is why the Bible says he was a murderer from the beginning

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

edit on 22-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Evolution is still considered a theory, by scientist today, because it is still unprovable, and yet you call it fact.
edit on 22-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

Adam was loyal to his wife and ate freely of the fruit she gave to him. that is how sin was brought into the word and spread to mankind through the men, not the woman, because she was beguiled.

2Cor 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sin wasn't brought into the world, the world was brought into sin.

There was no punishment,or banishment. It was automatic quarantine to protect Eden

If you tell a child not to touch a live wire, its not punishment him when he fries. And the warning is not a temptation. Says a lot about people who paint this picture in their own minds, and attempt to project it on others as their own belief.

But you can't teach scripture to those who perpetually forget Adam was an immortal being. Meaning he was not living in this realm.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join