It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the accomplishments of creation " science "

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Barcs

Evolution is still considered a theory, by scientist today, because it is still unprovable, and yet you call it fact.

(Facepalm)
No, it's not unprovable. We have the fossil record. We have the DNA evidence. Gravity is also a theory, and yet it still seems to work, you just refuse to understand the concept behind the use of the word 'theory' when it comes to science.
This is a futile argument anyway, the scientific community regards evolution as a done deal. The refusal of theists who either do not understand the science involved or, worse, refuse to accept that the evidence even exists, is somewhat sad, but ultimately irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There have been no "accomplishments" in "creation science"

Just petty attempts to discredit actual scientific study with biblical rhetoric

edit on 23-1-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Evolution is still considered a theory, by scientist today, because it is still unprovable, and yet you call it fact.

Dude, stop using old outdated debunked nonsense as an argument. A scientific theory is based on fact, it's not just a guess. That's seriously one of the oldest fallacies going and shows intentional dishonesty. Germs are just a theory, but I don't see you starting a crusade against Germ theory and denying their existence.

I never said the universe was stable at all. And this current one is not because it is filled with darkness and destructive forces of life all the result of the sin of Lucifer, when he drew a third of the angels down with him. Lucifer caused the deaths, that is he murdered 100,000,000 angels. That is why the Bible says he was a murderer from the beginning

So I guess we can all just make up explanations now? Forget testable science, these unverified ancient stories are the TRUUUUUTH!!! Give it up. If you want to believe, then believe, but stop trying argue against science with pure nonsense. THAT is the main accomplishment of creation science. Spreading lies about science. Thanks for confirming that.

edit on 1 23 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Neighbour, do you suffer from poor eyesight or dyslexia? I see you corrected your spelling in an edit. Try reading what is written too you.

Not stable are the words I used NOT stable aka unstable.

As for the rest of your gnoses .... show how that equates to an unstable universe.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Do you know what theory means in science?

"A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested, in accordance with the scientific method, using a predefined protocol of observation and experiment.[1][2] Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and embody scientific knowledge." [3]

[1] National Academy of Sciences, 1999
[2] "The Structure of Scientific Theories" in The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
[3] Schafersman, Steven D. "An Introduction to Science"

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Personally, I don't subscribe to Germ Theory. I prefer Intelligent Illness. I mean it's just a theory so why should I wash my hands? That's gotta be a corporate scam to make money off of antibiotic soaps and hide god.
edit on 1 24 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Remind me never to eat something you cooked

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Remind me never to eat something you cooked

You just gotta have faith, dude!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I have faith, thanks and the Morrigan says wash your filthy hands heretic!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

the heresy of the pharisee was that they accused the apostles of Jesus for eating by rubbing corn on the sabbath day with out washed hands. Jesus was true that it was not that which came out in the drought but what came out of a mans mouth was coming from the defiled heart.

Dirty hands don't hurt a person, dirty hearts do.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

theory is about biased facts that support one s idea, whether true or not.

Basically a theory is that a theory does not necessarily have true facts to back it but ideas to back it. Ideas are not necessarily facts.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

If youdidn't get it more anti-bacterial hand cleaners had more bacteria in it than food does.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Neighbour, you of course can back that up right?

That must have something to do with lax manufacturing than anything else.

However, antibacterials (which generally are antibiotics, and Ionophores) do contribute to antibacterial resistance (mostly antibiotic) thus its not impossible to find bacterial in those soaps. Evolution is a wonderful thing

Also antibacterials will do nothing against viruses, and little against fungi.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I would contend dirty hands very much can hurt a person. Its why one of my regular types of project is working on treatments for infections (like sepsis). A lack of sanitary conditions contributes to a great deal of pain and suffering in the world. Not just humans.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

theory is about biased facts that support one s idea, whether true or not.

Basically a theory is that a theory does not necessarily have true facts to back it but ideas to back it. Ideas are not necessarily facts.

This is a blatant lie. Why do you just keep making things up? The definition of scientific theory has already been posted in this thread multiple times. Why do you just ignore anything that conflicts with your world view and post libel?

Scientific theories aren't just ideas. I clearly made the point earlier that Germ theory is a theory, but nobody is doubting the existence of germs (unless you are?).
edit on 1 26 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

I would contend dirty hands very much can hurt a person. Its why one of my regular types of project is working on treatments for infections (like sepsis). A lack of sanitary conditions contributes to a great deal of pain and suffering in the world. Not just humans.

Yes, exactly. In the old days hospital doctors would work on corpses and then go deliver babies, and they'd wonder why so many mothers and babies were dying. What's even worse, the poor guy who figured it out and tried to get the doctors to start washing their hands was locked up for insanity.

But yeah, Germs are just a theory, just an idea. We shouldn't listen to those scientists.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Evolution believers are as mockable as churchians. More, they believe in electric mud puddle theory.

As opposed to "invisible sky fairy" theory which says something can't come from nothing unless it's God because he doesn't have to follow any rules unless it's the rule that defines his existence, ie everything requires a cause (that cause being god) except for the God who causes everything.

Clearly, a theory of unrivaled scholarly skill.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

A theory that is proven is no longer a theory, and theory that has not facts is still a theory. evolution has no real facts it is all based upon assumption and changes with the wind.

There s a difference between an adaptation and that of a transitional form. The latter is lacking in all forms of evolution.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

A theory that is proven is no longer a theory, and theory that has not facts is still a theory. evolution has no real facts it is all based upon assumption and changes with the wind.

There s a difference between an adaptation and that of a transitional form. The latter is lacking in all forms of evolution.

None of what you said is true. You recognize that, don't you? Or are you living in some fantasyland where you're always right?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I don't think that you understand exactly what any of those terms mean. It's that or you are intentionally misunderstanding things.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join