It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the outcome of humanity (in relation to alien greys)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
To get on board with what I'm about to say, is that i have 3 premises

1) Humans are modified with 4 billion older DNA (greys) only around 0.4%
2) If anything, this made the human species get more civilized and use their body LESS, not more, therefore humans came from Gorillas
3) It took 14 million years (estimate) for the Gorillas with now intelligent minds, to adapt and change their lifestyles which changed their
outward appearance into what we are today

Finally, this doesn't count for anything valid but I questioned what the aliens purpose was, and the feeling transmitted to me that we aren't any where near the desired state for them, to help them back home, yet, maybe millions upon millions of years to go. Until we (hopefully(to them)) tone everything down and become sophisticated in thought process.

Anyway, ultimately, we only see the present moment, but imagine the likelyhood of what's to come

Gorilla-> Human (beside it is a rendition of what we may be in another millions of passing years)-> ?

Imagine that little person next to the regular, to be flying around all day in advanced tech, to walk around nonchalantly, to never work.

We already shrunk in total mass from Gorillas by around 40%, yet we always worked on farms, collected food, and hunted, NEVER before have we nearly had a piece of machinery to feed 10 000 people (farm worker)

Within 100 years, with 10x more advanced tech coming, no one is gonna ever work or move.
So our bodies will shrink.

And soon enough we'll look similar to greys as time passes. We'll out evolve eyebrows in 2 million years as water and sweat won't ever touch us.
Maybe

Beards will possibly disappear, much as most of our body hair already has.

We can't see it, but it's obvious we are going to massively change thanks to that little bit of grey genetics

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sorry,

That's not at all how/why it works.

We will look the same as we do now in a few million years. I don't know about you, but I will always be doing something no matter how "easy" life is seemingly made by any new tech. (As a tech person, i don't believe in it anyway because it's all made in China and breaks)

Pro tip - Evolution states the lesser of species dies off when not needed/cannot adapt. Why are apes still here? For what purpose?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
WE failed once again. So there will be a correction soon of all life on earth starting with mammals. It is sad that not enough people have ascended to their higher potentials. If you are conscious you rise, if you are unconscious you dive. Perspective is everything.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Sorry,

We will look the same as we do now in a few million years. I don't know about you, but I will always be doing something no matter how "easy" life is seemingly made by any new tech. (As a tech person, i don't believe in it anyway because it's all made in China and breaks)

Pro tip - Evolution states the lesser of species dies off when not needed/cannot adapt. Why are apes still here? For what purpose?
You should speak for yourself about always moving, the newer generation (who if you were born into, would likely be the exact way as they are) are glued to ipads all day , addicted

Nothing about apes is non-adapted, they are fully adapted to be in the natural.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

originally posted by: SR1TX
Sorry,

You should speak for yourself about always moving, the newer generation (who if you were born into, would likely be the exact way as they are) are glued to ipads all day , addicted

Nothing about apes is non-adapted, they are fully adapted to be in the natural.

It's also just a known fact humanity is working much less today than past, they used to work 12 hour work days,
Now less people are working (at all) than ever before. It's the truth if you don't have to work, you wont

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

And soon enough we'll look similar to greys as time passes. We'll out evolve eyebrows in 2 million years as water and sweat won't ever touch us.
Maybe

for it to work that way, wouldn't getting water in our eyes have to kill us before we reproduce?

just sayin'

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Maybe

for it to work that way, wouldn't getting water in our eyes have to kill us before we reproduce?

just sayin'

That would be if there were other species of humans who already are without eyebrows, and 1 is left who has eyebrows, then slowly the species as a whole (including with+without eyebrows) would all have no eyebrows, via process of elimination. yes dying of certain traits is a part of evolution, but that's not the only way evolution works

you go through minute changes within your own life time, of which it's already proven, the passerbys will inherit those minute characteristics.

You seriously think we only have eyebrows out of a random mutation that got to survive? Nah.. consciousness man
Or those bugs that their backs look exactly like the type of leaf that grows in that area? Or leaf bugs? Random mutation to evolve to look exactly like the leaf in that environment? Nah it's consciousness.. if you 'will' something, it will manifest, and for the more non-esoteric, it's already proven your brain regulates all the chemicals through out your body, adrenaline, hormones, etc, to match it's moods and feelings, leaving a permanent imprint on the body.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

that wasn't my impression of how it works, but that's an interesting perspective.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

yeah i mean most of it is speculation
i mean i know it's true
i'm not gonna take the 'fair' way and say "maybe it is, maybe it isn't" like how some people are about UFOs "Maybe they are alien, maybe they are our own" cause i just know whether it is or isn't.

Now while my 2 year old bros daughter stayed here, i got energy boosted.
One noticable realization is just the sheer amazement that anything exists, why??
it doesn't make sense.

But that's the exact same as taking an apple, and saying, why isn't this a lizard!? Shouldnt this be a lizard???

I ate meat for 4 days during her stay and the day or so before, so it was in me while it's not usually, at least not very often once a month.
In order to have the thought come to you "anything exists" it has to be equaled with the thought "nothing could exist"
Therefore it was in me, that "nothing could exist"

Now, sure that thought came while i was energy boosted, but it also came while i had meat, and I did used to have that same amazing realization in my 20th year of life, (back when i ate meat constantly)

So what I'm getting at, the thought "nothing could exist" is purely from animal's energy that you absorb via meat.
As they are standing in line, highly senses knowing their brethren are taken to get killed, aware it's them next, it creates a strong energy "Am i going to meet the end??" they put so much into this feeling and fuel it for years, that it creates a distortion to what is natural

Thus we are getting distortions, fearing an 'end' which is not really there, it's a concept fueled by imaginery fear
edit on 28-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

Forward: "But that's the exact same as taking an apple, and saying, why isn't this a lizard!? Shouldnt this be a lizard??? "
And no, upon being vegetarian, those ideas never came to me once, of why anything is,
It's more simply, why is it is as it is, not, why it is
edit on 28-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Finally, this doesn't count for anything valid but I questioned what the aliens purpose was

We are a reality TV show for extraterrestrials. They like watching the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You're wrong in your assumptions. Yes we work less manually than 1000 years ago but human physiology 1000 years ago man was actually one third SMALLER than today. ie we work less but have grown taller.
If you want to ponder a more important question think on this. No matter who altered our genes or if it was natural selection it had to be a viable breeding pool. Example:- if you alter one man and one woman then who do they mate with to carry on the mutation? They have any number of children but who do they mate with?
It is the same as saying we all come from "Lucy", a single female in Africa. If Lucy is the "magic" female just who would she mate with to propagate the upgrade. Every mating would dilute the mutation.
Ergo it must have been a breeding pool that altered not any single person.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

We are NOT monkey's.

There is not just one case, there are hundreds, perhaps millions of out of place artifact's that do NOT fit the evolutionary theory of our ascent from a bunch of monkey's.

Hybrids however are real and they are actually an abomination in the sight of the God of our creation.

He reset the world not once but at least twice, once when our genesis begin's - see pre-Adamite theory's and once when he then had to destroy the polluted offspring of the rebellious watchers saving only a nearly pure strain of surviving humanity from which like the loaves and fishes he multiplied our many races of modern humanity back into being.

We face Anti Christs, false messiah's, actual satanists, demon's masquerading as alien's and also real aliens' whom are NOT interfering for our benefit but because they want the earth, covet not that which is thy neighbors so in effect the lord see's there actions when they are not in accord with the law's he has placed here AND on there world which he undoubtedly also created as evil but when they obey and conform to his will then they are good Samaritans and our brothers.

Do not be deceived there is a genuine deception in the work's being orchestrated by the Elite Cabaal whom worship Satan and money as well as by misguided sheep called secularists and atheists whom are doing there work for them knowingly or unknowingly.

There may be good alien's and they are our brother's, some of them may even be regarded as Angelic but for the most part they are no better than we, in fact they are not even as good as we since they are here to take what is not there's and are doing so by creating hybrids, soulless creatures in an attempt to steal human souls (our higher dimensional form which is actually so much more advanced than them that they are pitiful on comparison for demon's whom do not have soul's though they were once created to live forever - at least no soul's like our's which were created in the image of the TRUE God).

No we won't look the same because currently we are corrupt, those that live in God's presence or by his salvation shall look like Children of God as we always were meant to and have new body's like the Angel's which are higher dimensional form's, those that do not live by god shall not be seen.

We did not come from fish, we did not become reptiles, we did not suddenly get warm blood and become apes after a while and we did not then turn around and become people.

Adaptation happen's no problem but from a muddy puddle full of inanimate chemicals to human life NO!.
Call it creationism if you want but I have no doubt I have been so very wrong and misguided and now I see that, there are human skull's and entire skeletons' found then conveniently hidden or ignored which do not and NEVER did fit Darwin's theory of human evolution because those modern humans' were either older than apes and existed before they existed OR the flood was real, dating techniques are wrong and fossilization happened rapidly burying legacy of a past world which means that if that is the case then the theory of evolution is actually an atheist fairy tale adopted by God's enemy's simply to deny creation and to deny he even exists.

Now the believers in that will try to tell you that you came from a monkey in Africa or Asia a couple of million years ago and simply IGNORE or DENY strange out of place artifact's that completely contradict there BELIEF, it is not actually a theory any more because if there is any evidence to disprove a theory then that theory is automatically invalidated and that is a simple scientific tenet they have chosen en mass to ignore.

Remember the so called OFFICIAL human history is not official at all, it is merely accepted by the ruling cast to drive there own agenda's, those currently in charge of academia but people are starting to wake up and those prick's are destined for the trash bin were they belong, they have been sweeping the truth under the rug for too long and acting like one of the proverbial three monkey's they claim to be descended from namely See no Evil (in this case see nothing that contradict's there own belief and that is all it is a belief).

The evolutionary theory is useful for the atheists and of course international corporations want a Godless world so they can be God themselves and in which they can trade everywhere and own everything from the water you drink to the air you breath to your own body and so religions' are there enemy.

They own the media so story's like this crap are put out there as Fact not as Theory.
This is NOT my ancestor and if it is your's then we are most certainly not the same species.

Just some of the evidence that totally contradict's that utter crap.
humansarefree.com...

So Aliens tinkering with human's, been done before and the earth was sterilized by God as a result, we may have some of there taint in us but we are descendants of the most pure human's left in that world whom God spared, if aliens are doing the same they are enemy's of God not helping us to ascend, we are actually at least there equal already (And likely superior but made ill by them) so it is there own agenda that they are pushing not our's.

edit on 28-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Apparently the 19th century people were about 2.5 inches shorter than middle century people, then regrew back to where we are now.

"Archaeologists have used fossil evidence to piece together information about the earliest humans. Homo Heidelbergensis lived in Europe and Africa between 700,000 and 200,000 years ago; males stood at an average of 5 feet 9 inches"

If you look around 1 species is much different beyond the rest. To defeat your hypothesis, aliens only had 2 alter 2 "gorillas' in the same manner and have them mate. 2-> 2000 pretty fast.

a reply to: LABTECH767
A lot of humans understanding of "God" narrative at play.
If humans aren't minorly related to apes, then what are we? Pure creations of god?
Sure there is one fatal flaw in evolution, the leaving out of consciousness which is melding everything, which is right on part with intelligent design.

Yes from our view it can seem bad, but maybe it's not

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Maybe

just sayin'

Now I finally understand that crop circles movie!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Altering 2 gorillas will not work. 2 gorillas mate and throw out their mutated lineage to their offspring. gorillas usually have 1 offspring at a time, breeding span 40 to 50 years, thats say 50 off spring. Now for them then to mate, out of the family gene pool (inside the family leads to regressive genes through in breeding) they would have to mate with non altered gorillas there fore by the nature of proven breeding "rules" the altered mutation would show up on average 1 in 4 times but not always. They could have 4 offspring with the mutation but by the same token they could have 20 offspring with no mutation.
Now to carry on the mutated gene 2 with the mutation would have to mate, one with mating with 1 without would dilute the mutation.
This is a well known and documented fact in the breeding of animals (by humans) ie. dogs, horses etc. It is very difficult in controlled environments and nigh on impossible in the wild.
For a forced mutation (in your instance by ETs) it HAS to be a viable breeding pool, but more probably by slow genetic mutation of a certain group.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Within 100 years, with 10x more advanced tech coming, no one is gonna ever work or move. So our bodies will shrink

We've also advanced enough to know that this would cause bodies to die, not just shrink. Enough of the younger people that I see, are very physically fit, doing tough mudder type things, parkour, spartan races.....I can't see us eliminating exercise when we need it to function properly.
Unless we split off into very physically fit people who live long, and a bunch of couch potatoes that die off early...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I would love to see humanities reaction to the other entities reported:
NORDICS: HUMANS! Everybody will be cringing, going...why are they all Caucasian?(My theory is that living in space without direct sunlight and only filtered artificial light changes melatonin levels).
REPTILIANS: Some People’s fear of snakes and reptiles will filter into our possible interactions with them, not to mention the meta-history of snakes and reptiles being evil or dirty or servants of the devil.
MANTIDS/INSECTOIDS: Not many people like bugs...fewer will like the looks of BIG BUGS.

Sadly it will seem to come down to looks and appearance in terms of what humanity thinks of aliens at first...not how they act. Sadly that goes for me, but only in terms of the Greys, if I saw one in real life it would bring up a visceral reaction of disgust and possibly fear.
Strangely I don’t feel that way for the Reptilians and Mantids, I even find some depictions them aesthetically pleasing or even exotically attractive.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Did I just misread this whole thread or are there many ATSers who don't grasp the basic concepts of evolutionary science?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Odd how we actually are closer to dolphins in our genome. They're closest to our dna. Great apes are actually lesser than the whole genome. We are almost identical, just mapped and arranged differently, with dolphins and the others less so.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Did I just misread this whole thread or are there many ATSers who don't grasp the basic concepts of evolutionary science?

Way too many to argue with. Thus a sting of ignorant, but unchallenged, posts - as in this thread.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join