It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Security breech!! Absent while CNN films Trump's behind thru the bushes! EmbarASSing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The secret service should not be in a position to be subverted. EVER...

So hiding in a bush instead of using your press credentials to access the POTUS the same as the rest of the press is not subverting?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The secret service should not be in a position to be subverted. EVER...

So hiding in a bush instead of using your press credentials to access the POTUS the same as the rest of the press is not subverting?

No.

Already having SS security clearance (and being in the president's pool), the photographer more than likely said, 'Hey, let's go over there and get a cool shot through the bushes.'

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I won't move along and this is news in the field of Presidental security this not to dump on the SS but they should have situational awareness at all times the guy should have NEVER made it to the bushes and set up a camera that is a serious breech

Ok so what your saying is that it's ok? Let's change venues to the WH for instance ? That would be like sneaking in to the bedroom and taking pics while the PoTUS is in another room in the WH situational awareness fail !
I Wonder if audio was included with that video??? See what I'm getting at!
edit on 27-12-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Central News Network gets "special" permissions all the time.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It looks like Twitter removed the video from manu raju's feed! I'm getting down from my soap box now the point is made

edit on 27-12-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As most people have mentioned above you can be pretty darn far away and still get good pictures with the long zoom lenses that are out there.

That aside, this does have kind of an "Enquirer" feel to it.

Are they going to search through the garbage bins next so we can see what brand of potato chips and soda he's been having like they used to do to Liz Taylor?

Oh wait... they already did a story about his Diet Coke.

Wow.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
People want to know who trump is golfing with. It’s the only way to know if It’s work or more off time.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Shouldn't this be in the hoax bin?

President Trump will put CNN in the HOAX bin permanently.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN is claiming a large Box Truck was blocking their view, intentionally. Video of truck blocking view at link.

Don Lemon is all over this "breaking news" story. They say he was trying to hide playing golf from the cameras.

Breaking911 ‏ Verified account @Breaking911 1h1 hour ago More

A box truck attempted to block CNN, ABC, & CBS cameras from capturing video of President Trump golfing today, the Secret Service says the agency was not responsible for the truck

twitter.com...
edit on 27-12-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
It looks like Twitter removed the video from manu raju's feed! I'm getting down from my soap box now the point is made

They haven't removed it! On the second link you can see where the footage was taken from. Taken from a road on the outskirts of the golf course. Someone with a truck was blocking the medias filming location.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 27/12/2017 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Cant imagine why anyone would want to have a picture of him.

I get nauseated every time I see him.

I would just as soon go to the zoo and watch monkeys eat s##t.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Just sayin

Since it's "important" that CNN film Trump doing things like golfing ...................

We interrupt this broadcast to announce that President Trump changed his shoes twice today. It's not yet known the importance of the shoe change, but it's apparent that changing his shoes midday could be very, very bad for the country.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hos & Blaine,

Your my favorite posts of this thread hilarious!!! Made it worth posting! My cheeks hurt from laughing! Thanks

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Terrorist-friendly CNN is now distraught, because new trees have been planted that obstructs their view of Trump's private life on the golf course.

A CNN host said in a Saturday broadcast that trees have been placed where the network’s cameras once filmed President Trump playing golf at his Florida club.

“Yet today, CNN news cameras did not get any video of President Trump playing golf. And here’s why: where CNN cameras were once positioned, trees appear,” CNN host Ana Cabrera said during a newscast. “Yes, new trees are being planted there.”
Source: thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's ok that he plays golf because he''s trump. If it was Obama playing as much golf as trump does there would be riots in the streets!! Hippocrates!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh since it's trump it's his "private life" lmao!!!!! To be fair I was just as critical of Bush and Obama's excessive vacation time as I am of Trump's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join