It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Cameron and Steve Bassett UFO disclosure events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
As I'm very intrigued of all that's happening right now I was following a discussion with Steve Bassett and Grand Cameron about this whole disclosure program that seems to be unfolding within the pentagon and the white house.

I didn't know if any of you are interested or not just wanted to leave it here for discussion as most of you know more about how this is going to be played and who's more on the right track of what is coming and what could be the scenario if disclosure will happen.

Take a listen because it's a nice conversation of these gentlemen talking about all the inn's and outs
What is going on behind the political and millitary scenes..

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
All I want for Christmas is disclosure, come on reptilian overlords, give me what I want!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I uploaded this as a post and listened to most of it

At about 35 minutes Bassett says because Trump was elected they delayed the disclosure

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yea a lot of political issues there over disclosure, it's more like what happens next?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The thing about this disclosure nosense is why do you think people have a right to know? Are you hoping and praying for some benevolent contact that will bring peace, prosperity and lift humans into a stellar society? Or maybe overloads that enslave the useful and kill the rest?

Frankly, the planet is too primative, humans are full of ethnic, racial and religious prejudices. Greed seems to rule the human soul. Humans are so far from any society depicted in fictional books and movies they may as well as be looked at as savages.

When humans eventually head out there, the ships will be bristling with weapons, they will take what they want and try to kill anything that's different.

If and it's a big if, governments have techology from an advanced civilization it should be doled out in little pieces over many many years. The planet has a lot of growing to do.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You said it!! As we stomp all over other creatures on earth, as lower life forms, maybe aliens are thinking what a waste of time theses petty humans are! Stop, stomp, stomp!!a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
You said it!! As we stomp all over other creatures on earth, as lower life forms, maybe aliens are thinking what a waste of time theses petty humans are! Stop, stomp, stomp!!a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

aliens are the ones who planned all of this and didn't intervene

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

You are totally correct regarding baser human characteristics and that we, en masse, can suck, but remember that we can identify and dislike those terrible aspects of humans and are humans, ourselves... so we aren't all lost causes and the idiots can always learn and evolve, and rational, kind humans have always existed and are slowly gaining on the lunkheads.

I dunno if that's due to our own evolution, or alien manipulation or a mix ... but it's reason to hope.

Also, I was pretty morose as to the damage to Earth that has been done, and despaired over our eco-system. If we truly have high tech in the wings and/or a society of 'others' able to utilize advanced systems, the future of the Earth looks brighter, too.

As far as this podcast, cool info and thanks to the OP for posting it. Is it my xmas cheer, or did it sound like someone puked at 1:15:00 and 1:17:00 , heh.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten "more play".

Obaserver1 Thank you SO MUCH for linking the video because it gives us a much clearer insight to what's going on behind the scenes as many make the mistake of jumping up and down on the released material.

One of the most interesting points discussed was that Putin could go for full disclosure and solidify Russia as THE frontrunner leaving the US in the dust. Should that happen the international community's concerns regarding Russia's boundary pushing along with NATO's concerns would certainly take the back burner. There really is no downside for Putin.

I also found it interesting that one of the conundrums was that those within the US Government doesn't want Trump credited with being "the disclosure President". In my opinion I don't see that it matters since every President has had their fingers in the issue since Roosevelt. There would be no way for Trump to take full credit since it's been an ongoing issue for 70 years. As best he can claim he's being more transparent. Altho even that's got problems since Reagan was already pretty transparent and funded star wars.

Another fact with noting is that allegedly there are 6 groups working, or six avenues selected by the CIA to be used to disseminate information. I'm pretty sure they have the CIA part wrong since it would be logically from agencies we
we don't know about, but saying CIA is just a relatable handle for the public.

Not putting any stock into the argument that since humans have faults we're not entitled by behavior to know the truth. Especially since not knowing hasn't deterred one jot of criminal/unethical behavior. I can't imagine that knowing will either which makes that a fallacy argument, that dog won't hunt.

Steve Basset also made a great case for why this can't be spun into a false flag event as well. Something worth noting.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The video is really good.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I uploaded this as a post and listened to most of it

At about 35 minutes Bassett says because Trump was elected they delayed the disclosure

I thought Obama had already confirmed to Jimmy Kimmel one night that aliens exist.

P.S. The "Mandella Effect" threads and discussions all over the planet helped to prod "disclosure" along. Aliens are inadvertently causing it with their transportation...(can't think of the phrase right now).

edit on 12/25/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

A principle political issue hanging over disclosure is that there has never been less trust between the intelligence communities and the White House. Indeed, as I've noted in other threads, I think part of what might be happening now (though this has been planned for a while) is that this is coming during precisely when the White House has essentially declared war upon the intelligence community, accusing them of being nothing but political pawns.

We know the White House had no idea this was coming, as it was asked about during the press conference and they had exactly nothing to add, and the last thing the White House wants to do is to give the intel community any more attention/respect than they have already, the White House wants the opposite.

Given that the W.H. wants the opposite, it's not unreasonable to think that perhaps part of this came out the week it did (I am sure they'd have preferred to NOT have disclosure begin the week before Christmas), is that as Congress was leaving for the break, the WH and the forces on the right were all trying to tear apart the credibility of the FBI (and by extension all intel communities). This is one hell of a way to show the W.H. that no matter what pressure they bring to bear, the intel communities ALWAYS have information that can be leaked to their advantage.

Now the U.S. public that follows this stuff is more likely to see the accusations of political leanings as just a frivolous accusation in the face of real interests, and real dangers.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Well, it gives some insight of what's happening right now and those who are fighting and prolonging for disclosure.

What they say could be actually happening right now.

Let's hope for the best..

top topics

join