It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have become . . . . . . one of those people

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That's right.

I bought a Keurig. I have entered the realm of the elite.

The 1%.

When I make potty, it no longer smells.

Gunther, my faithful manservant, now makes my warm beverages with a fancy-pants machine.

I will be a benign elitist, softly sneering down at all of you "Mr. Coffee" coffee drinkers.

And it works great for egg-nog when you replace water and use rum instead.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Enjoy the garbage.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh god, I can't associate with you anymore till I get one of those machines that make expensive coffee. It has been nice knowing you. I guess I will have to put you on a pedistal and give you stars and flags....oh wait, I do that already. You can't have my first born male child, I didn't have one, they are both girls. I suppose I can e-mail you some donuts or something to go with your coffee.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Enjoy the garbage.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Oh god, I can't associate with you anymore till I get one of those machines that make expensive coffee. It has been nice knowing you. I guess I will have to put you on a pedistal and give you stars and flags....oh wait, I do that already. You can't have my first born male child, I didn't have one, they are both girls. I suppose I can e-mail you some donuts or something to go with your coffee.

Over-hyped, expensive coffee.

I might start wearing turtle-neck sweaters now.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So now I suppose you can tell us what the most acceptable sacrifice to Lord Lucifer is?

Is it crystallized instant decaf or powdered non-dairy creamer?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I got the coffee pot we now have from Dollar General last year for five bucks. We couldn't swing out the filter, I had to file the burrs off the plastic. It doesn't have auto shut off either, but makes great coffee. I remember when you had to remember to turn off all coffee makers. A simple thing like auto shut off can lead some people to alzheimer disease. How you ask? Well forgetting to turn the pot off can lead to a fire that kills some people who would have got alzheimer disease if they had lived to a ripe old age.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You turn your nose up at one of those new fangled Mr. Coffee makers?

Mr. Cheddarhead still prefers his coffee from an old skool PERCOLATOR, basket and all. I shy away from the glass one that heats up on the stove. I tend to break glass, unfortunately.

Oh my, I guess I'll go crawl back into my candle lit cave now...

Enjoy your coffee and uh, other beverages! You're moving up in the world! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So now I suppose you can tell us what the most acceptable sacrifice to Lord Lucifer is?

Kittens in a lime jello mold.

Is it crystallized instant decaf or powdered non-dairy creamer?

Neither.

I sweeten my beverages with the tears of the poor.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm still frequenting my local coffee shop drive-thru most days of the week. *sob* I'm on a first name basis with the barista.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Literally Hitler.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I love coffee, which I now refer to as covfefe, because it just rolls off the tongue innit??

Oh yeah - your machine, good one - I bet you now sip with your legs crossed and pinky raised high too.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Literally Hitler.

- that's gold.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am one of those people, its way too convenient, IMHO.

We even recently got a used one donated to our IT office at my work, so I can brew a pod no more than 4 feet away from my desk!

Pro tip;
Brew water straight into a bowl of ramen and in 3 minutes you have lunch!

link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead

You turn your nose up at one of those new fangled Mr. Coffee makers?

Mr. Cheddarhead still prefers his coffee from an old skool PERCOLATOR, basket and all. I shy away from the glass one that heats up on the stove. I tend to break glass, unfortunately.

Oh my, I guess I'll go crawl back into my candle lit cave now...

Enjoy your coffee and uh, other beverages! You're moving up in the world! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

We have a glass percolator in case the lights go out, we also have three or four aluminum ones. The aluminum ones are for the campfire, the glass one is for on the kitchen wood cookstove we have in the dining room. We no longer have a microwave, the woodstove oven is warm most of the winter. It works great for making roasts and even making popcorn on the top. One drawback, none of our frying pans has a cover, we can't cook bacon on it, the grease spatters out onto the top.

link   

Do you pour that coffee over your salads?

link   

Please try to refrain from the urge to smash it.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I love coffee, which I now refer to as covfefe, because it just rolls off the tongue innit??

Oh yeah - your machine, good one - I bet you now sip with your legs crossed and pinky raised high too.

I'm too fat to cross my legs, but I do squat like a sumo wrestler with the taco bell runs.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

someone's on their way to be 'gluten-free' soon.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Do you pour that coffee over your salads?

If, by salads, you mean large portions of nearly raw meat, then yes.

Yes I do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join